FASS RPT-1007 FASS Titanium or 95 Series Replacement Motor
The Titanium Series RPT-1007 pump and motor assembly with a 220 GPH flow rate that operates at high fuel pressure. The replacement of a FASS Pump and Motor Assembly is very easy and can be done in a short period without removing your filter assembly or remove any fuel lines.
FASS RPT-1007 FASS Titanium or 95 Series Replacement Motor for a 220 gallon per hour High Fuel Pressure Fuel Air Separation System!
The FASS Replacement RPT-1007 Pump and motor assembly applications:
- Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation System
- 95 Series Fuel Air Separation System
- Versatile Series Fuel Air Separation System
FASS RPT-1007 Titanium Series Replacement Pump and Motor benefits:
- Designed as a direct replacement for all 220 gallons per hour diesel fuel pumps.
- Simple easy installation.
- Pump replacement does not require the removal of the fuel lines.
- Backed by a FASS Manufacturers 4 Year Warranty!
The FASS Fuel Systems RPT-1007 replacement pump kit contains:
- New T-Block assembly
- New pump housing
- New georotor gear
- New electric motor.
- New O-Rings
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Registration Paperwork
VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure to fill out your product registration form and return the original form to FASS Fuel Systems within 30 days of purchase accompanied by a copy of the purchase receipt. Complying with these guidelines will qualify you for the Four Year Extended Warranty.
NOTE: This FASS Replacement Fuel Pump is a special order item and cannot be returned for exchange or credit. Please make sure this is the correct replacement pump for your application. Contact Us if you have any questions regarding what FASS Replacement pump you need prior to ordering.
FASS RPT-1007 Titanium Series EM-1002 w/.625 Gear is MADE IN THE USA!
FASS Diesel Fuel Systems Warranty Registration
VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure to fill out your product registration form and return the original document to FASS Fuel Systems. The completed Warranty Form must be mailed within 30 days of purchase, accompanied by a copy of the purchase receipt. Complying with these guidelines will qualify you for the Extended Warranty. KLM Performance STRONGLY RECOMMENDS Before you begin the installation, Register for your Warranty ONLINE at https://www.fassride.com/register-a-warranty/
KLM Performance also suggests you mail in a second copy of your completed FASS WARRANTY to ensure your new FASS product is covered under the FASS WARRANTY.
FASS FUEL SYSTEMS
16234 STATE HIGHWAY O
MARTHASVILLE MO 63357-1656
Warranty Criteria Qualifications:
The purchase receipt must register the pump within 30 days of purchase.
- Registration must be complete
- Must be purchased through an Authorized/VIP Dealer
- Must be the original owner on the actual vehicle, as verified by a match of last six digits of vehicle VIN number matched with corresponding FASS serial number
FASS Fuel Systems Product Warranty Process
If you FASS lift pump qualifies for Warranty Coverage you the customer must follow this process in order to be covered by the FASS Manufacturers Warranty:
- To be eligible for the Extended Warranty, we must have received a copy of your receipt (un-tampered with or fabricated in any way) verifying purchase through an Authorized or VIP Dealer within 30 days of purchase. Both the product registration and receipt must be approved. We have the right to deny any warranty believed to be false, altered, or purchased through an unauthorized/terminated dealer.
- If product registration and receipt are not received within 30 days of end user purchase date there is a 1 YEAR manufacture warranty from the manufacturer's date.
- If warranty work is needed, please call FASS with the serial number of your pump to verify if registration was correctly completed. If your pump is under Warranty, you will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and have the pump sent in to be Repaired and Returned (R & R). Any FASS product was damaged due to inferior installation methods. An example of this is if a DDRP fuel pump has sustained damage due to being hit by moving suspension components, this is not covered under Warranty.
FASS Warranty Exclusions
- FASS is not responsible for labor costs, tow bills, or damage that may have been caused by a suspected failed FASS product and improper installation.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ship any warranty claims to FASS at their expense. FASS will cover all UPS ground charges (within the continental united states) to send back to customers. Any expedited shipping charges will not be covered by FASS and is the customer's responsibility
- If any repair is submitted without an RMA number, an additional charge of $25.00 will accompany the pump, even if it is under Warranty.
- FASS does not cover wear on the fuel line, wire harness, or any fittings.
- If any unit should come in and test within the normal lift pump spec regardless of Warranty, the customer will be charged a $25-$35 bench fee.
FASS - Diesel Performance Products Limitation Of Liability
Under no circumstances shall the SELLER or MANUFACTURER be liable for any damage or expenses insured by reason of using or selling any such equipment. This Warranty does not apply to products that Diesel Performance Products, Inc. has determined to have been misused or abused, improperly maintained by the user, or where the malfunction or defect can be attributed to the use of non-genuine Diesel Performance Products, Inc. parts.
IN THE EVENT THAT THE YOU THE BUYER DOES NOT AGREE WITH THIS AGREEMENT:
THE BUYER MAY PROMPTLY RETURN THIS PRODUCT, IN A NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION, WITH A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE, TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND LESS SHIPPING.
THE INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT INDICATES THAT THE BUYER HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.