FASS Diesel Fuel System 2017 to 2019 General Motors and Chevy LP5 Duramax 6.6L Titanium Signature Series 220 GPH Lift Pump
FASS Fuel Systems TS C13 220G Titanium Signature Series Diesel Lift Pump Supplies Two Hundred and Twenty Gallons Per Hour at Seventy Five PSI.
The FASS Titanium Signature Series TS C13 220G High-Performance Diesel Fuel Lift Pump is specifically designed for the 2017 to 2019 GM and Chevy Super Duty trucks. This High-Pressure Lift Pump allows you to bypass the OEM GM and Chevy fuel filter assembly on your LP5 Duramax 6.6L diesel engine. Installation of a Titanium Series Lift Pump supplies the purified diesel fuel directly to your CP4 fuel injection pump to unlock increased engine performance. This FASS Lift Pump will provide your modified 6.6L Duramax diesel engine with enough fuel to make up between five hundred and nine hundred Horsepower. This FASS lift pump is not designed for stock applications. Please make sure you have ordered the correct fuel pump for your application. If you have any questions as to what is the correct lift pump for your vehicle please consult KLM Performance prior to ordering.
This FASS Titanium Series LP5 Duramax Signature Series Fuel Air Separation System Warning!
This FASS TS C13 220G Titanium Signature Series system is designed for 2017 to 2019 L5P Duramax diesel engine is equipped with aftermarket tuning. This FASS Lift pump is not designed for stock applications! If you are not equipped with an aftermarket tune the vehicle will have a Malfunction Indicator Light - MIL light illuminated after installation. goes on it means your vehicle has one or more OBD-II trouble codes. MIL after the FASS installation. Consult with your calibration supplier prior to the FASS installation to confirm they are able to delete specific diagnostic codes.
The FASS Signature Series Titanium Lift Pump designed for direct installation on the following Duramax Diesel Engines:
- 2017 LP5 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
- 2018 LP5 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
- 2019 LP5 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
The FASS GM and Chevrolet 6.6L Duramax Titanium Signature Series TS C13 220G Diesel Fuel Lift Pump Applications:
- 2017 to 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
- 2017 to 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2017 to 2019 Chevrolet Kodiak trucks
- 2017 to 2019 GMC Sierra 2500HD
- 2017 to 2019 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2017 to 2019 GMC Topkick trucks
- 2017 to 2019 Chevrolet Express Vans
- 2017 to 2019 GMC Savana Vans
The LP5 Titanium Signature Series is the latest version of the FASS high-performance diesel fuel lift pumps. The Titanium Signature Series Fuel Pump incorporates the latest features and fuel pump improvements. This TS C13 220GTitanium Signature Series diesel fuel system is the top-performing, longest-lasting, and most reliable aftermarket diesel fuel filtration system available.
The FASS GM and Chevy Air Fuel Separation System for the 2017 to 2019 General Motors and Chevrolet 6.6L Duramax provides the purified fuel, correct fuel pressure, and delivery volume to ensure the optimal engine operation and long, trouble-free life of your entire fuel injection system.
This Titanium Signature Series lift pump provides the following benefits:
- Premium two-micron filtration of your diesel fuel.
- A diesel fuel supply rate of 220 gallons per hour.
- Continuous fuel pressure of Ten PSI.
- Backed by the FASS Fuel Systems Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- This Titanium Signature Series fuel system can support your modified GM and Chevy LP5 6.6L Duramax diesel engine with enough fuel for between five to nine hundred Horsepower.
- A Titanium Signature Series fuel system also offers Two integrated diesel fuel heater ports that are machined into the fuel pump body. These ports provide you with increased performance when dealing with Cold Starts.
- The advanced diesel fuel filtration provides the benefits that will help protect your entire fuel injection system throughout the life of your engine.
- This Fuel Air Separation System provides the patented air and vapor removal process.
- The Titanium Signature Series provides an improved diesel fuel filtration level down to Two Microns.
- This GM Titanium Signature Series kit uses the FASS EM-1001 Series motor to produce high fuel flow and optimum pressure output levels.
- Reduced lift pump installation times are now achievable with the 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum Machined Bulkhead fittings. This updated fitting functions as both suction and a return tube.
- Fast and easy diesel fuel filter changes take only minutes to perform.
- The installation of a FASS Titanium Signature Series lift pump will provide increased power levels, improved fuel economy, a smoother running engine as well as increased combustion efficiency.
- The new and improved FASS Titanium Signature Series fuel pumps have a Black Filter body
These Advanced Features Are Incorporated Into Every Titanium Signature Series:
FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was engineered to meet the stringent demands of today’s quiet diesel engines. FASS Whisper Technology was in development and testing for over two and a half years to meet FASS Fuel System’s high quality and durability standards. FASS Whisper Technology effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of the Signature Series FASS Diesel Fuel System to a “whisper” while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates. Our competition reduces noise levels by reducing flow rates.
Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the FASS System by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and to prevent eddy currents from forming within the corner of a 90-degree sharp angle. FASS Titanium Signature Fuel Systems are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine to prevent cavitation along with galling and scoring. Then returning the fuel, that’s not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor, and water. This means your fuel is being constantly “Polished” (cleaned), guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the cleanest fuel possible. The MFR in combination with the optional FASS Fuel Heater options will help insure “EXTREME” cold weather operations!
Bolt-On Bracket Mounts old mounting styles required drilling or welding when mounting your new pump. This has now been simplified with our new bolt-on brackets that utilize your GM and Chevy Super Duty factory bed bolt, the bolt that secures your truck bed to your frame. Mounting your Titanium Signature Series lift pump takes only minutes, and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
The FASS Titanium Signature Series Fuel Air Separation Systems for the General Motors and Chevy Super Duty Trucks with the 6.6L Duramax Diesel Engines are MADE IN THE USA!
NOTE:The installation of this high-performance lift pump may require additional installation steps when mounting on the GMC/Chevy Cab and Chassis models.
2017 to 2019 LP5 Duramax 220GPH Lift Pump Features:
- New Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 75 PSI Fuel Pressure
- Complete Replacement Pump
- 220 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air, and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 2 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- ½ Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
KLM Performance is an Authorized FASS Dealer and we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that before you begin the installation of your FASS TS C13 220G Titanium Signature Series 220 GPH Fuel System you complete the registration of the Lifetime FASS Warranty online at https://fassride.com/register-a-warranty/
NOTE: This is a High- flow and High-pressure diesel fuel lift pump that requires an unrestricted flow of diesel fuel to the lift pump. It is suggested for this higher performance Lift Pump that you upgrade your pump fuel supply with a Fuel Sump or the FASS STK-1002 Suction Tube Kit. The STK-1002 bulkhead kit allows for a larger volume of diesel fuel to be retrieved by the fuel pump and will offer a convenient return option. This is important for high-performance General Motors Company and Chevrolet Super Duty Duramax applications that demand a large amount of diesel fuel for aggressive fueling upgrades.
The installation of this product indicates that the buyer has read and understands the Terms and Conditions Of The FASS Warranty agreement and accepts its terms and conditions. In the event that the buyer does not agree with the terms, the product —in a new, unused condition along with the dated receipt should be returned within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for a full refund less shipping costs and or a restocking fee.