FASS Fuel Systems TS D07 165G Titanium Signature Series Diesel Lift Pump
The FASS Titanium Signature Series TSD07165G High Performance Diesel Fuel Lift Pump is specifically designed for the 2005 to 2018 Dodge Ram diesel trucks with 600 to 900 Horsepower.
The FASS Titanium Signature Series TS D07 165G Diesel Fuel Lift Pump Applications:
- 2004.5 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins Common Rail
- 2004.5 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins Common Rail
- 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 6.7L Cummins ISB
- 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 3500 with the 6.7L Cummins ISB
- 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 4500 with the 6.7L Cummins ISB
- 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 5500 with the 6.7L Cummins ISB
- 2021 to 2024 Ram 2500 with the 6.7L Cummins ISB
- 2021 to 2024 Ram 3500 with the 6.7L Cummins ISB
- 2021 to 2024 Ram 4500 with the 6.7L Cummins ISB
- 2021 to 2024 Ram 5500 with the 6.7L Cummins ISB
2005 to 2018, 2021 to 2024 Dodge Ram Cummins Titanium Signature Series 165GPH TSD07165G
The Titanium Signature Series is the latest version of a high performance diesel fuel lift pump which incorporates the latest features and fuel pump improvements. This new Titanium Signature Series The T D07 165G diesel fuel system was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems as the top-performing, longest-lasting, and most reliable aftermarket diesel fuel filtration system available.
This Titanium Signature Series lift pump provides the following benefits:
- Premium filtration of your diesel fuel.
- A fuel supply rate of 165 gallons per hour.
- Continuous fuel pressure of Sixteen to Eighteen PSI.
- Backed by a Manufacturers's Limited lifetime Warranty.
- This Titanium Signature Series fuel system can support your Dodge Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L diesel engine with enough fuel for trucks built with up Six Hundred Horsepower to Nine Hundred Horsepower.
- A Titanium Signature Series fuel system also offers Two integrated diesel fuel heater ports that are machined into the fuel pump body. These ports provide you with increased performance when dealing with Cold Starts.
- Advanced diesel fuel filtration provides the benefits that will help protect your entire fuel injection system throughout the life of your engine.
- This Fuel Air Separation System provides the patented air and vapor removal process.
- The Titanium Signature Series provides an improved diesel fuel filtration level down to Two Microns.
- This Dodge Ram Titanium Signature Series kit includes the Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit.
- Reduced lift pump installation times are now achievable with the 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum Machined Bulkhead fittings. This updated fitting functions as both suction and a return tube.
- Fast and easy diesel fuel filter changes take only minutes to perform.
- The installation of a FASS Titanium Signature Series lift pump will provide increased power levels, improved fuel economy, a smoother running engine as well as increased combustion efficiency.
- The new and improved FASS Titanium Signature Series fuel pumps have a Black Filter body.
These Advanced Features Are Incorporated Into Every Titanium Signature Series:
- FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was engineered to meet the stringent demands of today’s quiet diesel engines. FASS Whisper Technology was in development and testing for over two and a half years to meet FASS Fuel System’s high quality and durability standards. FASS Whisper Technology effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of the Signature Series FASS Diesel Fuel System to a “whisper” while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates. Our competition reduces noise levels by reducing flow rates.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the FASS System by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and prevents eddy currents from forming within the corner of a 90-degree sharp angle. FASS Titanium Signature Fuel Systems are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine to prevent cavitation along with galling and scoring. Then returning the fuel, that’s not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor, and water. This means your fuel is being constantly “Polished” (cleaned), guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the cleanest fuel possible. The MFR in combination with the optional FASS Fuel Heater options, will help insure “EXTREME” cold weather operations!
- Bolt-On Bracket Mounts This New Mounting Bracket provides a straightforward FASS Lift Pump installation with improved bolt-on brackets. With the incorporation of a proven Ford Super Duty factory bed bolt. Mounting your Titanium Series lift pump takes only minutes and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
KLM Performance is an Authorized FASS Dealer and we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that before you begin the installation of your FASS TS D07 165G Titanium Signature Series 165 Gallon Per Hour Fuel System you complete the registration of the Lifetime FASS Warranty online at https://fassride.com/register-a-warranty/
2005 to 2018 Dodge Ram Cummins 165GPH Fuel System Features:
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate: 165 Gallons Per Hour
- Fuel Pressure: 16 to 18 PSI
- Power Level: Six Hundred To Nine Hundred Horsepower
- Item Number: TSD07165G
- Make: Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2004.5 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2021 | 2022
- Manufacturer Part No: FASS TS D07 165G
- Product Application: 2004.5 to 2018, 2021, 2022 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 Series trucks with 5.9L Cummins and 6.7L Cummins diesel engines.
- Height :
- Width :
- Brand: FASS Fuel Systems
- FAQ: Why do I need to install an Aftermarket Lift Pump on my Cummins diesel engine? If you want to increase the performance or power level of your Cummins diesel engine you will need to ensure you obtain the proper flow of purified diesel fuel. Today is very simple to just add aftermarket performance parts to obtain more power. One of the primary principles to obtain increased power is the ability to provide more fuel at the proper pressure and delivery rates. This is where the Titanium Series Lift Pump comes in. The diesel engine holds the top spot for the most efficient internal combustion over all other engine types, adding a new diesel fuel pump to your diesel engine can vastly increase its performance well past the factory limits.
- Part Number: FASS TSD07165G
- Manufacturer: FASS Fuel Systems
- Product Note: This FASS TS D07 165G Titanium Signature Series Diesel Fuel Lift Pump is built for the Dodge Ram trucks in the Six Hundred to Nine Hundred horsepower range.