FASS Fuel Systems TSD10290F260G Titanium Signature Series Diesel Lift Pump
The FASS Titanium Signature Series TS D10 260G High Performance Diesel Fuel Lift Pump has now been superseded by the New and Improved model TSD10290F260G. This model is specifically designed for the 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series 5.9L Twelve Valve Cummins diesel trucks with 1200 and 1500 Horsepower.
The FASS Titanium Signature Series TSD10290F260G Diesel Fuel Lift Pump Applications:
- 1994 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series 5.9L Twelve Valve Cummins diesel
- 1995 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series 5.9L Twelve Valve Cummins diesel
- 1996 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series 5.9L Twelve Valve Cummins diesel
- 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series 5.9L Twelve Valve Cummins diesel
- 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series 5.9L Twelve Valve Cummins diesel
1994-1998 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Diesel Titanium Signature Series 260 Gallon Per Hour TSD10290F260G
The Titanium Signature Series is the latest version of a high performance diesel fuel lift pump, incorporating the latest features and fuel pump improvements. This new Titanium Signature Series The TSD10290F260G diesel fuel system was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems as the top-performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket diesel fuel filtration system. This Titanium Signature Series lift pump lets you bypass the OEM fuel bowl and go directly to your fuel injection pump.
This Titanium Signature Series lift pump for Twelve Valve 5.9L Cummins Diesel engine provides the following benefits:
- Premium filtration of your diesel fuel.
- A fuel supply rate of 260 gallons per hour.
- Continuous fuel pressure of Forty Five PSI.
- Backed by a Manufacturers's Limited lifetime Warranty.
- This Titanium Signature Series fuel system can support your Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins engine with enough fuel for up to Seven Hundred Horsepower.
- A Titanium Signature Series fuel system also offers Two integrated diesel fuel heater ports machined into the fuel pump body. These ports provide you with increased performance when dealing with Cold Starts.
- The advanced diesel fuel filtration provides the benefits that will help protect your entire fuel injection system throughout the life of your engine.
- This Fuel Air Separation System provides the patented air and vapor removal process.
- The Titanium Signature Series provides an improved diesel fuel filtration level down to Two Microns.
- This Dodge Ram Titanium Signature Series kit includes the Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit.
- Reduced lift pump installation times are now achievable with the 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum Machined Bulkhead fittings. This updated fitting functions as both suction and a return tube.
- Fast and easy diesel fuel filter changes take only minutes to perform.
- Installing a FASS Titanium Signature Series lift pump will provide increased power levels, improved fuel economy, a smoother running engine, and increased combustion efficiency.
- The new and improved FASS Titanium Signature Series fuel pumps have a Black Filter body.
- This Titanium Signature Series Fuel Pump is built with the High Pressure EM-1002 electric motor to produce up to Seventy Five PSI.
These Advanced Features Are Incorporated Into Every Titanium Signature Series:
- FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was engineered to meet the stringent demands of today’s quiet diesel engines. FASS Whisper Technology was in development and testing for over two and a half years to meet FASS Fuel System’s high quality and durability standards. FASS Whisper Technology effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of the Signature Series FASS Diesel Fuel System to a “whisper” while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates. Our competition reduces noise levels by reducing flow rates.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique that improves fuel flow through the FASS System by creating smooth-flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and to prevent eddy currents from forming within the corner of a 90-degree sharp angle. FASS Titanium Signature Fuel Systems are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel delivered to the engine to prevent cavitation, galling, and scoring. Then, return the energy that’s not yet needed back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor, and water. This means your fuel is being constantly “Polished” (cleaned), guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the cleanest fuel possible. The MFR, in combination with the optional FASS Fuel Heater options, will help insure “EXTREME” cold weather operations!
- Bolt-On Bracket Mounts This New Mounting Bracket provides a straightforward FASS Lift Pump installation with the improved bolt-on brackets. With the incorporation of a proven Ford Super Duty factory bed bolt. Mounting your Titanium Series lift pump takes only minutes, and all frames are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
KLM Performance is an Authorized FASS Dealer, and we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that before you begin the installation of your FASS TSD10290F260G Titanium Signature Series 260 Gallon Per Hour Fuel System, you complete the registration of the Lifetime FASS Warranty online at https://fassride.com/register-a-warranty/
1994 to 1998 Cummins 260 GPH Fuel System Features:
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins
- Flow Rate: 260 Gallons Per Hour
- Fuel Pressure: 45 PSI
- Power Level: 900 to 1200 Horsepower
- Item Number: TSD10290F260G
- Make : : Dodge | Ram
- Model: 2500 | 3500
- Year : 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998
- Manufacturer Part No: FASS TSD10290F260G
- Product Application: 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins 12 Valve Diesel
- Height :
- Width :
- Brand: FASS Fuel System's
- FAQ: Why must I install an Aftermarket Lift Pump on my Cummins diesel engine? If you want to increase your Cummins diesel engine's performance or power level, you will need to ensure you obtain the proper flow of purified diesel fuel. Today, adding aftermarket performance parts to get more power is very simple. One of the primary principles of getting increased power is the ability to provide more fuel at the proper pressure and delivery rates. This is where the Titanium Series Lift Pump comes in. The diesel engine holds the top spot for the most efficient internal combustion over all other engine types; adding a new diesel fuel pump to your diesel engine can vastly increase its performance well past the factory limits.
- Part Number : FASS TSD10290F260G
- Manufacturer : FASS Fuel Systems
- Product Note : This FASS TSD10290F260G Titanium Signature Series Diesel Fuel Lift Pump is for stock powered engines with 900 and 1200 Horsepower.