Cummins CC2602 Fifty Coolant Sample Three-Way Test Strips - Field Test Kit
Monitor the health of your engine's coolant by submitting a sample for a complete analysis of the suspended contaminants. This Fifty Strip coolant kit provides a review of the health of your engine. The Fleetguard Coolant Testing Strip kit is for all types of liquid-cooled motors. Preventative maintenance is the key to ensuring a long, trouble-free engine lifespan. Having the ability to see what is going on inside the engine and its cooling system is a vital key to catching a problem. This coolant sample test strip kit is for testing fifty samples of coolant.
The Fleetguard CC2602 Coolant Three-Way Test Strip Kit is an easy and efficient way to assess the quality of coolant and protect your engine from liner pitting, corrosion, and coolant dilution. The cc2602 kit contains 50 test strips that measure freeze point, molybdate, and nitrite and provide precise and accurate results in 45-75 seconds. Keep your engine running in top condition with Fleetguard!
The Fifty Test Fleetguard CC2602 Chemical Coolant Sample Field Testing Kit includes the following:
- One Test Strip Storage Bottle Ounce - 90 ML Container for collecting the coolant sample
- Fifty Coolant 3-Way SCA / Free Point Test Strips
- The 50 Test Strips provide the rapid detection of the current Supplemental Coolant Additive level is vital for the health and longevity of any diesel engine.
What Coolant Tests are included in the Fleetguard Coolant Analysis Test Strip Kit?
Each Coolant Testing Field Maintenance Coolant Three-Way™ Test Strip measures:
- Antifreeze Percent and Freeze Point Test. A highly accurate antifreeze percentage test. It helps you follow OEM antifreeze concentration recommendations and avoid summer boil-over, winter freezing, and antifreeze waste.
- Molybdate/Nitrite Levels (SCA Units/gal) Determines the number of chemicals available to combat liner pitting. Advises you of potential pitting problems and required corrective action.
- Current Supplemental Coolant Additive Level SCA Level of the coolant tested. Having the correct Supplemental Coolant Additive level is vital for the health and longevity of any diesel engine.
How do you use these Three-Way Heavy Duty Test Strips?
Fleetguard's state-of-the-art 3-Way Heavy Duty Coolant Test Strips provide a simple and straightforward means of checking the coolant system. It is easy to use the 3-way DIP and READ test strip by submerging it in a collected coolant sample. Within 45 to 75 seconds, you can read the Freeze Point and Molybdate/Nitrite levels to obtain SCA units. These SCA and Freeze Point Test Strips do it all! NO fuss, NO coolant dilution, NO chemical mixing. The Fleetguard CC2602 Coolant Three-Way Test Strip Kit contains a bottler of Fifty test strips.
Coolant Testing in the field ensures your engines are protected against corrosion and pitting from improper Supplemental Coolant Additive levels, which is vital for the health and longevity of any diesel engine.
KLM Performance recommends testing your engine's coolant whenever you bring your vehicle or equipment in for regular maintenance. Regular testing of your engine coolant reduces the risk of engine damage in order to maintain your cooling system. This Fleetguard coolant test strip determines your freeze protection level and the concentration of your supplemental coolant additive.
Fleetguard 3-Way™ Coolant Test Strip Instructions for Heavy Duty Diesel Engines
KLM Performance recommends the following Coolant Analysis Test Interval be performed at Every lube service. To ensure Coolant Test accuracy, please check the expiration date printed on the cap or pouch before testing. Discard the Fleetguard 3-Way™ Coolant Test Strip kit if expired. The low-priced coolant analysis test strips offered online are often expired kits. KLM Performance does not offer these expired test kits.
The Collection of a coolant sample should be taken from the radiator or petcock. Do not obtain a coolant sample from the coolant recovery or overflow system. Your Coolant must be between 50°F and 130°F when tested. Room temperature is best. For accurate results, the test must be completed within 75 seconds. Follow the recommended test times. Use a stopwatch. Record and track the results.
Fleetguard CC2602 Coolant Analysis Test Strip Instructions:
- Remove one strip from the bottle and replace the cap immediately.
- Do not touch the pads on the end of the strip.
- Discard the Coolant Test Kit if nitrite test pads of unused strips have turned tan-to-brown.
- Dip the test strip for One Second in the coolant sample, remove, and shake the strip briskly to remove excess liquid.
- Forty-five seconds after dipping the strip, compare the results to the color chart included in the test kit and record in the following order:
- Complete all three readings no later than 75 seconds after dipping the strip.
- If uncertain about color match, pick the LOWER column or row.
- If the nitrite color is not quite F, use column E.
- The amount of coolant additive units/gallon in the cooling system is indicated where the following occurs: for DCA4: the MOLYBDATE level intersects the NITRITE level; for DCA2: the NITRITE column intersects Row 0
by KLM Performance
- Engine : All Engines With a Liquid Coolant System.
- Item Number: Fleetguard CC2602
- Coolant Analysis Test Kits: Fifty Individual Tests
- Manufacturer Part No: CC2602
- Product Application: Antifreeze - Coolant Analysis Test Kit For All Engines
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: Fleetguard
- FAQ: Where do I take my coolant sample from on the engine? Obtaining a coolant sample from the radiator is best for the optimum test results. Do not take the sample from the coolant reservoir. How many tests can I complete with this kit? The Fleetguard Coolant Test Kit allows you to complete fifty separate tests of your engine's coolant. Are these new kits? Yes, the coolant test kits are not old stock and have a future expiration date.
- Part Number: CC2602
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: Using an Engine Coolant Analysis test kit proactively identifies maintenance deficiencies or mechanical issues that lead to a potential cooling system failure. Preventive cooling system maintenance helps protect against the very costly effects of corrosion, cavitation, localized overheating, and electrolysis.