Fleetguard CV50638 Closed Crankcase Ventilation Filter Kit
The Fleetguard CV50638 is a Closed Crankcase Ventilation Retrofit Kit. This Crankcase Ventilation System Kit is a retrofit kit designed for use on diesel engines up to 11.0 Liters. Created as a means to comply with current environmental regulations, the CV50638 is a High-efficiency crankcase aerosol filter. This crankcase ventilation filter is designed to reduce oil consumption and minimize environmental waste. This CV50638 Kit captures the engine oil and returns it back to the sump for reuse.
Fleetguard CV50638 Crankcase Upgrade Ventilation Filter Kit contains:
- One Q618145 Drain Assembly
- One CCV Coalescer Kit Installation Instructions
- One CV50637 Coalescer Assembly
- One 3955875 Crankcase Depression Regulator- CDR Valve Assembly
- One Q158112 CDR Assembly Mounting Bracket
- Replacement Crankcase Vent Filter Element CV50633
Fleetguard CV50638 CCV Coalescing Filter Assembly Specifications:
- Height 13.7” or 347.1 mm
- Depth 3.4” or 87.3 mm
- Width 11.5” or 291.0 mm
- Dry Weight 4.52 lbs or 2.05 kg
- Nominal Flow Rate 6 ft 3/min (170 L/min)
- Nominal Flow Restriction 0.3 kPa (1.2 in H2O)
- Rated Flow Rate of 12 ft 3/min or 340 L/min
- The replacement Filter for this kit is the Fleetguard CV50633
The Fleetguard CV50633 Crankcase Ventilation Filter cross-reference:
- Cummins 4312011
This Cummins Filtration Closed Crankcase Ventilation System benefits:
- Reduces Emissions produced from Blow-By
- Reduces Oil Consumption
- Help prevent engine compartment contamination from oil mist, drips, and fumes.
- Eliminates 100% of your engine compartment fumes.
- This engine upgrade is an OEM Approved Closed Crankcase Ventilation Kit.
- It enables you to upgrade an older engine to current engine requirements.
- Captured engine oil drains back to the engine's sump.
Crankcase Filtration Kit CV50638 Service Intervals:
- For stationery-powered applications, transit buses, refuse trucks, and on-highway applications, the CV50638 filter should be replaced every 1000 hours.
- The CV50638 filter should be replaced once per year or every 1500 hours for school buses.
- The replacement filter element for this kit is the Fleetguard CV50633 Filter Element.
NOTE: Installation of this retrofit kit may require you to purchase additional hardware for your diesel engine. Installation of the CV50638 CCV Coalescing Filter Assembly may produce a slight pressure increase in the crankcase engine across the system’s blow-by-flow capacity range.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Most Diesel Engines Up To 11.0L Displacement
- Item Number: FG CV50638
- Make :
- Model :
- Year :
- Manufacturer Part No: CV50638
- Product Application: Most Diesel Engines Up To 11.0L Displacement
- Height: 8
- Width: 12
- Brand: Fleetguard
FAQ: What does this Fleetguard CV50638 Crankcase Ventilation Filter Retrofit Kit Do? This kit provides a means to install a closed crankcase ventilation system on Most Diesel Engines Up To 11.0L Displacement in order to meet the current environmental regulations. This Closed Crankcase Ventilation System controls air pressure balance between the engine crankcase and atmospheric pressure while processing the accompanying fumes.
- Part Number: CV50638
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard Cummins Filtration
- Product Note :