Fleetguard FS1000 10 Micron Fuel Water Separator Filter - Spin-On
This Fleetguard FS1000 is a replacement Fuel and Water Separator that separates water from the fuel and removes significant contaminants while offering superior filtration levels than the FASS FS-1001 Water Separator. The Fleetguard FS1001 Fuel/Water Separator is a High-Efficiency Fuel and Water Separator containing the patented Stratapore Filter Media. This diesel fuel water separator filter is a Spin On diesel fuel filter with a 10 Micron Filtration rating. This diesel water separator filter offers a finer filtration medium to remove water from your diesel fuel. This premium quality filter's water removal capability helps ensure the longevity of your entire fuel injection system and reduce bacteria growth.
The Fleetguard FS1000 Fuel Water Separator provides superior protection against damage caused by water in fuel systems. Its advanced multi-stage design delivers up to 99% water separation efficiency, ensuring reliable performance in extreme climates.
The Fleetguard FS1000 Spin On Diesel Fuel filter benefits:
- It has metal housing which now makes this Fuel Water Separator an environmentally friendly filter.
- Approved for use with both Bio-Diesel and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel compatible.
- Removes entrained water and emulsified water.
- Filters to a 10 Micron level.
This Fleetguard FS1000 Replacement Fuel and Water Separator Filter applications:
Cummins N14, LTA10, NTA855, QSM11, M11-C, ISM02, ISM07, M11-C,
- Caterpillar C7, C9, C10, C11, C12, C13, and C15 series diesel engines
Fleetguard FS1001 Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter Specification
- Overall Height 249.07 mm or 9.806 inches
- Largest OD 93.47 mm or 3.68 inches
- Seam OD 93.22 mm or 3.67 inches
- Gasket OD 71.88 mm or 2.83 inches
- GASKET ID 62.48 mm or 2.46 inches
- Thread Size 1-14 UNS-2B
- Standpipe YES
- EMULSIFIED WATER SEPARATION 95 %
- FREE WATER SEPARATION 95 %
- EFFICIENCY, TWA BY SAE J 1985 98.7 %
- MICRON RATING BY SAE J 1985 10 Micron
Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter Cross References:
- FASS FS-1001
- Cummins 3413084
- ABC BUS 631204850
- AC TP1292
- AGCO 72515622
- ATLAS COPCO 5541-7098-00
- BALDWIN BF1259
- BLOUNT 10064607
- CARQUEST 86406
- CASE 87674239
- CATERPILLAR 2568753
- CUMMINS 3329289
- TEREX 15271319
- John Deere RE160384
The Cummins Filtration - Fleetguard diesel fuel filters deliver the best fuel filtration performance. These filters use the proprietary StrataPore media to remove harmful contaminants. Fleetguard on-engine filters to ensure optimal fuel system protection per demanding OEM specifications.
This Diesel Fuel, Water Separator Filter, is an extended-length version of the Fleetguard FS-1001. This Fleetguard FS1000 Fuel Water Separator Filter is a longer version of the FASS HD/Titanium Series Replacement Water Separator Filter from Fleetguard FS-1001. This diesel fuel filter is an upgrade to the Fleetguard FS1212 Filter.
KLM performance offers quantity discounts on this fleetguard Cummins filtration FS1001 fuel water separator filter. The discounts will be illustrated when you add quantities over three to your cart.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : All Diesel Engines
- Fuel Type: Diesel Fuel
- Filtration Level: Ten Micron
- Item Number: Fleetguard FS1000
- Make: Caterpillar | Cummins
- Model: N/A
- Year: N/A
- Manufacturer Part No: Fleetguard FS1000
- Product Application: Fuel Water Separator Required on all Select Cummins and Caterpillar Diesel Engines.
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- FAQ: What is the difference between the Fleetguard FS1000 and Fleetguard FS1001 Ten Micron Diesel Fuel Water Separators? The FS1000 is a longer version of the FS1001, offering more containment holding capacity. These Fleetguard Filters offer the same exact 10-micron filtration rating.
- Part Number: FS1000
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard
- Product Note: The regular draining of this diesel fuel water separator filter is required to ensure a long filter lifespan.