FS1003 Spin-On Fuel Water Separator Filter with Water In Fuel Sensor - WIF Sensor
The Fleetguard FS1003 Fuel Water Separator Filter offers reliable protection against water and other contaminants in diesel fuel. This high-performance filter is designed for use with several Cummins engine series, including the ISB, ISL, and ISM, providing optimal efficiency for these engine models. Protect your engine from the harmful effects of water contamination with the Fleetguard FS1003 Fuel Water Separator Filter.
The Fleetguard Cummins Filtration FS1003 Water Separator Is In Stock And Ready For Immediate Shipment!
The Fleetguard FS1003 Water Separator applications:
- Cummins ISB series engines.
- Cummins ISB02 series engines.
- Cummins ISL9 series engines.
- Cummins ISL8.9 series engines.
- Cummins ISM series engines.
- Cummins ISM 02 series engines
- Cummins ISB 6.7 series engines.
- Cummins ISB 5.9 series engines.
- PACCAR PX8 Engines.
The premium-grade Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter is designed for installation on the FH126 filter housing.
Fleetguard FS-1003 Diesel Fuel/Water Separator specifications:
- Overall Height is 248.67 mm or 9.79 in.
- The largest OD is 93.73 mm or 3.69 in.
- Seam OD 93.47 mm or 3.68 in.
- Gasket OD 71.98 mm (2.834 in)
- Gasket Inside Diameter 62.48 mm (2.46 in)
- Thread Size 1-14 UNS-2B
- Standpipe Yes
- Effectively Removes 95% of fuel's emulsified water content.
- Effectively Removes 95% of fuel entrained water content.
- Filtration Efficiency TWA BY SAE J 1985 98.7 %
- This diesel fuel water separator filter is rated as a 7 Micron Filter
Fleetguard FS1003 HD Series Replacement Water Separator benefits:
- Removes 95% of the Emulsified Water from your diesel fuel.
- Removes 95% of the Entrained Water from your diesel fuel.
- This diesel fuel water separator filter features a spin-on drain valve at the bottom of the filter.
- Filters at a 7 Micron level.
- This diesel fuel filter contains the patented Stratapore filtration media.
- This filter is an upgraded version of the FS1003 fuel filter.
Fleetguard Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter Cross References:
- Baldwin BF1263-SP
- Cummins 3954851
- Donaldson P551103
- Fram PS8687
- Napa 3604
- Wix 33604
KLM recommends regularly draining this Water Separator FS10003 filter to remove the water contained within this filter regularly. Preventative maintenance will save you time and time concerning future engine problems. Emulsified water is dispersed within the diesel fuel that the FS1003 Water Separator effectively removes. Regularly removing the water from this FS1003 fuel filter will help prevent freeze-ups in your vehicle's fuel system during winter.
The Fleetguard FS1003 filter has an upgraded version for increased levels of diesel fuel filtration known as the Fleetguard FS19596 filter.
by KLM Performance
- Engine Cummins ISC | Cummins ISL | Cummins ISLE | Cummins N14 | Cummins QSM | Cummins QSC | Cummins QSL | Mercedes MBE900 Series Engines
- Fuel Type: Diesel Fuel
- Filter Type: Fuel Water Separator Filter
- Filtration Level: Ten Microns
- Item Number: Fleetguard FS1003
- Make: Fleetguard
- Model :
- Manufacturer Part No: Fleetguard FS1003
- Product Application: Fleetguard Water Separator Filter For Cummins ISC, ISL, ISLE, N14, QSM, QSC, QSL, and Mercedes MBE900 Series Engines
- Height: 14
- Width: 6
- Brand: Fleetguard
- FAQ: How often should I drain this Fleetguard Cummins Filtration FS1003 Water Separator Filter? The drain interval depends on the miles driven and the quality of diesel fuel obtained. We recommend draining this filter at least once a month since all diesel fuel has some degree of water in it.
- Part Number: FS1003
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: The Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Diesel Fuel Water separators are designed to provide superior filtration to ensure the longevity of your entire fuel injection system.