Cummins FS1040 Spin On Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter
The Fleetguard Filter FS1040 Fuel Water Separator is a Cummins Cummins Filtration Spin On Diesel Fuel Water Separator. It is specifically designed to protect sensitive fuel system components from water and particulate contamination. It also meets or exceeds OEM filtration requirements.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Fleetguard FS1040 fuel water separator filter benefits:
- Removes the entrained water only from your diesel fuel
- Removes the emulsified water only from your diesel fuel
- The filter contains the patented Stratapore Filtration Media.
- Filters to a 25 Micron Level on the First Pass.
- It contains an integrated drain valve assembly.
Fleetguard FS1040 Fuel Filter Specifications:
- Overall Height 293.98 mm or 11.574 in
- Largest O.D. 118.11 mm or 4.65 in
- Seam O.D. 118.01 mm or 4.646 in
- Gasket O.D. 118.87 mm or 4.68 in
- GASKET INSIDE DIAMETER 101.6 mm or 4"
- Thread Size M85 X 2-7H INT
- Standpipe NO
- EMULSIFIED WATER SEPARATION 95 %
- FREE WATER SEPARATION 95 %
- EFFICIENCY, TWA BY SAE J 1985 98.7 %
The Fleetguard FS1040 Fuel Water Separator Filter engine applications:
- Cummins QSX15-G6
- Cummins QSX15-G8
- Cummins QSX15
- Cummins Signature 600
- Cummins ISX
Fleetguard FS1040 Fuel Water Separator Cross References:
- Baldwin BF1277-SP
- Buhler 86034027
- Case 419858A1
- Cummins 3101872
- Cummins 4010651
- Donaldson P551040
- Fleetguard FS1062
- Fram PS8688
- Hastings FF1151-SPS
- Hitachi E129779906
- Ingersoll Rand 57645228
NOTE: The FS10400 water separator filter is not intended for Marine applications!
This diesel fuel water separator filter is a spin engine spin-on type filter that removes both free and coarse water down to a 25 Micron level. The Fleetguard FS1040 Water Separator Filter meets today's high-pressure fuel systems requirements for entrained and emulsified water separation that causes injector tips to wear out prematurely. Installation is simple and will be leak-free because replacement as new seals is included with this Filter. This Water Separator is an OEM Cummins replacement filter.
KLM Performance recommends the regular draining of this Fleetguard fuel water separator filter to remove the water. Periodically removing the water from this Fleetguard FS1040 water separator filter will help to prevent freeze-ups in your vehicle fuel system during the winter months. KLM Performance recommends keeping a spare set of the Fleetguard Replacement Water Separator Filters in your vehicle at all times.
This Fleetguard FS1007 is an upgraded version of the Fleetguard FS1040 Water Separator Filter. The FS1007 Filters to a 10 Micron level for improved water removal from your diesel fuel.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Cummins ISX | Cummins QSX 15 | Signature 600
- Item Number: Fleetguard FS1040
Filter Type: Spin On Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter
- Filtration Rating: Twenty-Five Microns
Filtration Media: Stratapore Media
- Integrated WIF Sensor: Yes this filter contains a Water In Fuel Sensor
- Make: Cummins
- Model: Diesel
- Year :
- Manufacturer Part No: FS1040
- Product Application: Cummins ISX, QSX15 Series, Signature 600 Spin On Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter
- Height: 8
- Width: 12
- Brand: Fleetguard Cummins Filtration
- FAQ: Is this a Fleetguard FS1040 Fuel Water Separator is a Heavy Duty Filter? Yes, the Fleetguard FS1040 Fuel Water Separator Filter provides premium Protection with the integrated Stratapore Filter Media integrated combination WIF Sensor and drain valve.
- Part Number: FS1040
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: The Fleetguard FS1040 diesel fuel water separator filter uses the patented StrataPore Media to provide Heavy Duty Protection with Optimum Life Suction Side Fuel with a Combination WIF Sensor and a drain valve.