Cummins FS1040 Spin On Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter
NOTE: This Fleetguard Fuel Water Separator Is On A National Back Order Status Until Further Notice. We will update your order with tracking as soon as the order ships. We apologize for the problems caused by the releases of the Covid-19 Virus.
Fleetguard FS1040 fuel water separator filter benefits:
- Removes the entrained water only from your diesel fuel
- Removes the emulsified water only from your diesel fuel
- The filter contains the patented Stratapore Filtration Media.
- Filters to a 25 Micron Level on the First Pass.
- It contains an integrated drain valve assembly.
Fleetguard FS1040 Fuel Filter Specifications:
- Overall Height 293.98 mm or 11.574 in
- Largest O.D. 118.11 mm or 4.65 in
- Seam O.D. 118.01 mm or 4.646 in
- Gasket O.D. 118.87 mm or 4.68 in
- GASKET INSIDE DIAMETER 101.6 mm or 4"
- Thread Size M85 X 2-7H INT
- Standpipe NO
- EMULSIFIED WATER SEPARATION 95 %
- FREE WATER SEPARATION 95 %
- EFFICIENCY, TWA BY SAE J 1985 98.7 %
The Fleetguard FS1040 Fuel Water Separator Filter engine applications:
- Cummins QSX15-G6
- Cummins QSX15-G8
- Cummins QSX15
- Cummins Signature 600
- Cummins ISX
Fleetguard FS1040 Fuel Water Separator Cross References:
- Baldwin BF1277-SP
- Buhler 86034027
- Case 419858A1
- Cummins 3101872
- Cummins 4010651
- Donaldson P551040
- Fram PS8688
- Hastings FF1151-SPS
- Hitachi E129779906
- Ingersol Rand 57645228
NOTE: The FS10400 water separator filter is not intended for Marine Application!
The water separator filter is a spin engine spin-on type filter that removes both free and coarse water down to a 25 Micron level. The Fleetguard FS1040 Water Separator Filter meets today's high-pressure fuel systems requirements for entrained and emulsified water separation that causes injector tips to wear out prematurely. Installation is simple and will be leak-free because replacement as new seals is included with this Filter. This Water Separator is an OEM Cummins replacement filter.
KLM Performance recommends the regular draining of this fleetguard fuel water separator filter to remove the water. Periodically removing the water from this Fleetguard FS1040 water separator filter will help to prevent freeze-ups in your vehicle fuel system during the winter months. KLM Performance recommends keeping a spare set of the Fleetguard Replacement Filters in your vehicle at all times.
The Fleetguard FS1040 Replacement Water Separator Filter is MADE IN THE USA!