Fleetguard FS19519 Fuel Water Separator Prime Loc Fuel Filter With Stratapore Filtration Media
Fleetguard Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins FS19519 Fuel Water Separator Filter applications
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks powered by the 5.9L Cummins diesel.
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks powered by the 5.9L Cummins diesel.
- Medium Duty Trucks with the Cummins ISB 5.9L
The Fleetguard FS19519 Diesel Fuel Filter attributes:
- Contains the patented StrataPore Filtration Media.
- StrataPore is a multi-layered filter media providing the desired level of particle removal.
- Stronger and More Durable Filter Media
- Ensures the cleanest supply of diesel fuel possible.
- Has the same micron rating as the Fleetguard FS1253 filter, but features a larger dirt holding area
- Statapore Media provides a higher fuel flow rate.
Cross Reference for the Fleetguard FS19519 Fuel Water Separator
- Cummins 3942533
- Case J942533
- Fleetguard FS1253
Fleetguard Stratapore FS19519 Fuel Filter and Fuel Water Separator Specifications:
- Largest OD 93.83 mm (3.694 in)
- Overall Height 146.05 mm (5.75 in)
- Thread Size M20 X 1.5-6H INT
- Fits the Prime Loc Water Sensor
- Spin-On Replacement filter
- An upgraded version of the FS1253 Filter
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number: FG FS19519
- Make : : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500
- Year : 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002
- Manufacturer Part No: FG FS19519
- Product Application: 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand: Fleetguard
- FAQ: How often should I drain this fuel water separator filter? The drain interval is dependent upon the vehicle usage. The more fuel used in your engine the more often you should drain this filter.
- Part Number: FS19519
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard
- Product Note: This Fleetguard FS19519 Fuel Water Separator Filter contains the highly effective Stratapore filter media for improved contaminant removal and holding of the debris within the filter.