Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter
Diesel Fuel Filter Service Kit for the 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins Engines. The use of the appropriate 6.7L Cummins fuel water separator filter promotes a trouble-free engine operation while ensuring a long life of your high-pressure fuel injection system. KLM Performance offers you a choice of Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration or Mopar diesel fuel filters for your 6.7L Cummins diesel engine.
This Fleetguard Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel Filter is for the:
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 2500 with the 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 3500 with the 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 4500 with the 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel.
- 2013 to 2018 model Dodge Ram 5500 with the 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel.
Fleetguard, 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Fuel Water Separator Filter, contains:
- One Fleetguard FS20089Fuel Water Separator Filter
NOTE: All 2013 and newer Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins diesel trucks now contain two separate diesel fuel filters. The Cummins 6.7 filter kit Diesel Fuel Filter location is in the engine compartment. The Diesel Fuel Water Separator / Fuel Filter location is in the rear of the truck next to the fuel tank. This Cummins 6.7L Filter Kit for the Dodge Ram contains the two required Mopar Diesel Fuel Filters for 2013 to 2018 model vehicles. The Mopar suggested fuel filter change interval is 15,0000 miles. Having a spare set of these two fuel filters on hand will keep your Ram truck running. The use of inferior diesel fuel filters will be a costly mistake when a fuel injection system service is required!
Fleetguard Cummins Filtration FS20089 Diesel Fuel Water Separator Cross References:
- Baldwin BF46031
- Carquest 86804
- Caterpillar 1R1804
- Dodge 68197867AA
- Fram K11141
- Fram PS11142
- Luber-Finer LFF6925
- Wix 33804
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins Filtration part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
- Item Number : Fleetguard FS20089
- Make : Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Manufacturer Part No : FS28009
- Product Application: 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand: Fleetguard Cummins Filtration
- FAQ: Are the Fleetguard Filters any good? Fleetguard is a subsidiary of Cummins Filtration, Fleetguard combines the industry experience and technology of two reputable manufacturers of mechanical components. Fleetguard/Cummins Filtration provides filtration, exhaust, coolant, and chemical systems for diesel and gas trucks with unparalleled performance. Fleetguard and Cummins Filtration have set the industry standard for high-quality, long-lasting filtration equipment, even in the most intense environments. KLM Performance stocks Fleetguard oil filters, fuel filters, air filters, sensors, maintenance kits, to protect, repair, and enhance the filtration of your engine's Air, Fuel, and Lubrication systems.
- Part Number: Fleetguard FS20089
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: The use of Fleetguard Cummins Filtration premium-grade fuel filters to remove the suspended containment's present in today's diesel fuel will help ensure a long trouble-free life span for your 6.7L engine's entire fuel injection system.