Fleetguard FS36260 Fuel / Water Separator Filter With Stratapore Media
This Fleetguard FS36260is a replacement Fuel and Water Separator that separates water from the fuel and removes significant contaminants while offering superior filtration levels. This is a High Efficiency and High Capacity Fleetguard Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter housing that contains the WIF or Water in the Fuel Sensor port. The Fleetguard FS36260 Fuel/Water Separator is a High-Efficiency Fuel and Water Separator containing the patented Stratapore Filter Media. This diesel fuel water separator filter is a Spin On diesel fuel filter with a 10 Micron Filtration rating. This diesel water separator filter offers a finer filtration medium to remove water from your diesel fuel. The water removal capability of this premium quality filter helps to ensure the longevity of your entire fuel injection system and reduce bacteria growth.
The Fleetguard FS36260 filter benefits:
- Contains the Water In Fuel Sensor port.
- The fuel filter contains the Stratapore media
- Has metal housing which now makes this Fuel Water Separator an environmentally friendly filter.
- Approved for use with both Bio-Diesel and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel compatible.
- Removes both entrained water and emulsified water from your diesel fuel.
- Filters to a 10 Micron level.
- Integrated drain valve makes water removal straightforward,
This Fleetguard FS36260 Replacement Fuel and Water Separator Filter for the following Cummins engines:
- Cummins QSZ 13
Fleetguard FS1022 Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter Specification's
- EMULSIFIED WATER SEPARATION 95 %
- FREE WATER SEPARATION 95 %
- EFFICIENCY, TWA BY SAE J 1985 98.7 %
- MICRON RATING BY SAE J 1985 10 Micron
Fleetguard Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter Cross References:
- Cummins 4327370
- Cummins 5472311
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Cummins QSZ13 Series diesel engines
Item Number: Fleetguard FS36260
- Filter Type: Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter
- Filtration Level: Ten Microns
- Make: Cummins
- Model: Diesel
Manufacturer Part No: Fleetguard FS36260
- Product Application: Cummins QSZ 13 series diesel engines Includes WIF sensor port Stratapore Media
- Height: 8
- Width : 12
- Brand: Fleetguard
- FAQ: How often should I drain this Fleetguard FS36260 diesel fuel water separator filter? The first most important point to understand is that there is water in your diesel fuel. How often you choose to drain your filter is based on the volume of fuel you use. If your vehicle is constantly on the road we recommend draining the filter once every three fill-ups. The water is denser than the diesel fuel so it is removed with gravity when the petcock is opened. If you can not remember when you last drained this filter then it is time for a new one!
Part Number: Fleetguard FS36260
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: The regular draining of this Cummins diesel fuel water separator filter will help extend the filter's lifespan. Removal of water from this filter on a regular basis will extend the lifespan of your fuel injection system,