Fleetguard FS43258 FS2 Fuel Filter Cartridge
This Fleetguard FS43258 is a Diesel Fuel Water Separator Cartridge.
This Fleetguard 6.7L Cummins Fuel Filter works on the following Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins powered trucks:
- 2007.5 to 2009 Dodge Ram 2500 2WD and 4WD
- 2007.5 to 2009 Dodge Ram 3500 2WD and 4WD
- 2007.5 to 2009 Dodge Ram 4500 2WD and 4WD
- 2007.5 to 2009 Dodge Ram 5500 2WD and 4WD
- Sterling Class 3 to Class 8 Work Trucks With the 6.7L Cummins
Fleetguard FS43258 Cummins 6.7L Fuel Filter Cross References:
- Mopar 68061634AA
- Cummins 5257768
The Fleetguard FS43258 is an FS2 series diesel fuel filter. These filters are a Filter-in-Filter Fuel System that provides increased fuel system protection. These FS2 series filter products provide optimally designed filter media in a unique construction to achieve protection of your vital fuel injection system components.
This FS2 filter removes both free and emulsified water from your diesel fuel to ensure protection from water-related corrosion in your high-pressure fuel injection system. The FS2 series fuel filter cartridge is designed for optimal fuel system protection in a reusable filter canister with the replacement of the filter cartridge at service time.
Chrysler began applying this high-performance filter to all-new engines and trucks effective January 2009. All owners of 2007 to 2009 Dodge Ram trucks with a 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel engine can use the new filter as the upgraded replacement.
The FS43257 Filter-in-Filter is a direct fit replacement for the original FS43252 single-stage filter.
The Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L FS43258 Fuel Filter Service Interval:
- Replace this diesel fuel filter every 15,000 miles or 12 months using a 5 Micron Rating Fuel Filter
The Fleetguard brand has been defining quality filtration products since 1963 and is among the most recognized filter brands in the United States and worldwide. The Cummins 6.7L Fuel Filter keeps your motor running with the correct fuel filtration specifications it requires. These are the OEM filters used in the Cummins 6.7L, which are far superior to the cheaper, less efficient filters you find on the shelf of a chain store. You can depend on Cummins Filtration products for your Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel engine.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
- Item Number: Fleetguard FS43258
- Filtration Rating: Five Micron Rating
- Make: Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009
- Manufacturer Part No: FS43258
- Product Application: 2007.5 to 2009 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series with the 6.7L Cummins
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand: Fleetguard
- FAQ: Does this Two Stage Cummins Fuel Filter remove Entrained and Emulsified Water from my Fuel Supply? Yes, these FS2 filters remove both free and emulsified water from your diesel fuel to ensure protection from water-related corrosion in your high-pressure fuel injection system.
- Part Number: FS43258
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: The use of Premium grade diesel fuel filter ensures the trouble-free operation of your fuel injection system,