Fleetguard Cummins Filtration LF14001NN NANONET Oil Filter
This Fleetguard Nanonet Oil Filter Is In Stock and Ready For Immediate Shipment!
This Fleetguard Cummins Filtration LF140001NN Lube Filter Is In Stock And Ready For Immediate Shipment. These Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Nanonet Oil Filters are available with a quantity discount if you purchase three or more replacement Nanonet oil filters.
Experience superior engine protection with the Genuine Fleetguard LF14001NN Cummins Lube Filter. Featuring Fleetguard's Cummins Filtration and NANONET Oil Filter, this filter provides a 50% greater capacity for longer service life and a 4-micron element to capture contaminants. Enjoy improved efficiency and protection for your engine.
The Fleetguard LF14001NN Lubrication Filter applications:
- Cummins X15 diesel engines
- Cummins ISX15 diesel engines were built after 01/01/2020
- Cummins ISX12 diesel engines.
- Cummins ISX12G natural gas engines.
- Cummins ISX Diesel Engines
- Cummins ISM Diesel Engines
- Cummins QSX Diesel Engines
- Cummins QSM Diesel Engines
- Cummins QST Diesel Engines
- Cummins QSM Tier 3 Diesel Engines
Cummins® Filtration LF14001NN Nanonet Lube Filter Recommended Service Intervals are for Cummins ISX, ISM, QSX, QSM, and M11 engines series:
- Light Duty Applications: 7.0 Miles Per Gallon Replace every 35,000 miles
- Normal Duty Applications: 6.0 to 7.0 Miles Per Gallon Replace every 25,000 miles
- Severe Duty Applications: Less Than 6.0 Miles Per gallon Replace every 15,000 miles
KLM Performance strongly recommends following the engine owner's manual for the recommended oil grade and oil change intervals based on duty cycles.
This product is sold as a Single Fleetguard Cummins Filtration LF14001NN Replacement Nanonet Lube Filter.
The Fleetguard LF14001NN features technology features 2-in-1 media technology to optimize performance oil filtration in real-world conditions. Clean oil is the key to less engine strain and the highest level of fuel-saving when compared to any lube filter on the market.
This new oil filter was designed to meet every changing engine design and filtration specification required in today's diesel engines. This new Cummins Filtration LF14001NN spin-on extended service interval oil filter now replaces these earlier model oil filters.
- Fleetguard LF14000NN oil filter.
- Fleetguard LF9080 oil filter.
- Fleetguard LF9001 oil filter.
- Cummins 5575298 oil filter.
Fleetguard LF14001NN Oil Filter benefits:
- NanoNet filtration media removes and retains 98.7% of all particles as small as 4 microns.
- 100% NanoNet filtration media is a synthetic, multi-layer polymer design with a robust structure.
- The oil Filter provides for maximum contaminant-holding capacity over the course of the filter’s service life.
- The NanoNet media structure enables superior cold-flow ability.
- The Fleetguard LF14000NN Oil Filter holds 11 to 24 grams more contaminants than any competitor's oil filter.
- High cold-flow ability means less restriction and faster oil lubrication during cold start-ups and lubricating and protecting the vital engine components.
- Oil Filter efficiency, capacity, and cold-flow ability are all improved.
- Provides Greater Fuel Efficiency
- Advanced Filtration Media Offers Increased Engine Protection
- Advanced Filtration Media Offers Increased Vehicle Uptime
- Provides Extended service up to 100,000 miles
- Fleetguard Lube Filters provide Superior holding capacity and better engine protection.
Fleetguard Cummins LF14001NN Oil Filter Specifications:
- The LF14001NN holds between 11 to 24 grams more contaminants than its competitors
- Dust Holding Capacity of 100g, 99% efficient at 30 microns, and 72% efficient at 10 microns
- Largest OD 120.3 mm (4.736 inches)
- Standpipe No
- Thread Class 7H
- Overall Height 294.69 mm (11.602 inches)
- Thread Form Metric
- BPV Setting No
- Gasket OD 120.3 mm (4.736 inches)
- Thread Pitch 2.5 mm (.098 inch)
- Thread Diameter 95 mm (3.74 inches)
The Fleetguard LF14001NN Oil Filter Cross-Reference:
- Baldwin BD50000
- Cummins 4367100
- Cummins 5575298
- Donaldson P559000
- FRL 42033721
- Fram PH8691A
- Kprecranes 54110726
- Q88 BD7154
- U30 PH8691
- V52 LF9001
- V52 LF9080
The Fleetguard LF14001NN is the upgraded version of the Fleetguard LF14000NN oil filter. This new and improved lubrication filter features two kinds of 100% synthetic patented for the most advanced oil flirtation available. The LF14001NN Lube Filter uses two different types of oil filtration media to provide unmatched oil filtration.
The StrataPore® oil filtration media removes larger suspended particles upon engine start-up for immediate protection.
The NanoNet Filtration Media removes and holds the smaller suspended particles that cause engine wear. The installation of the Fleetguard LF14001NN oil filter will provide you with greater fuel efficiency and increased vehicle uptime.
Cummins Filtration has developed nanofibre media for Fleetguard lube filters. The pairing of NanoNet media with StrataPore® media has created a new breed of lube filter that offers higher efficiency, higher capacity, and the best cold-flow vs. restriction available. This makes the LF14001NN the natural selection for providing maximum protection for your Cummins ISX engine.
Some other manufacturers use microglass in the composition of their media, which can degrade and migrate downstream, causing the very damage you’re trying to prevent. With 100% synthetic NanoNet media that is engineered to last, Fleetguard filters become the superior choice, especially in challenging environments. The LF14001NN holds between 11 to 24 grams more contaminants than competitor filters.
Fleetguard LF14001NN Oil Filter is suitable for all engines that use the Fleetguard LF14000NN oil filter.
KLM Performance offers quantity discounts on all Fleetguard Cummins Filtration filters sold. The discount will appear in your shopping cart when quantities of greater than three filters are chosen.
by KLM Performance
- Engine Cummins ISX | Cummins ISM | Cummins QSX | Cummins QSM | Cummins QST | Cummins X15 | Cummins QSM Tier 3 diesel engines
- Filter Type: Oil Filter
- Item Number: LF14001NN
- Make: Cummins
- Model :
Year: 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
- Manufacturer Part No: LF14001NN
- Product Application: 2020 to Current model Cummins X15 engines, Cummins ISX, Cummins ISM, Cummins QSX, Cummins QSM, Cummins QST, Cummins X15, Cummins QSM Tier 3 Diesel Engine Extended Interval Lube Filter
- Height: 12
- Width: 5
- Brand: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
FAQ: What is the main advantage of using Fleetguard NanoNet filters in my Cummins engine? Fleetguard is the filter division of Cummins Filtration and Nothing Guards Like Fleetguard. The Cummins Filtration product line offers you the highest quality filters specifically engineered for a wide range of filtration systems. With advanced design and high-quality performance, Fleetguard heavy-duty filters give customers the ultimate protection for all of their equipment. What is so unique about this Fleetguard Cummins Filtration LF14001NN Lube Filter? The LF14001NN Lube Filter contains both the NanoNet® filtration media and the StrataPore® media combined to create a new breed of lube filter offering higher efficiency, higher capacity, and the best cold flow filtration versus a conventional lube filter. Fleetguard filters are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications to ensure engines and other systems get the maximum life and the ultimate protection for all of their equipment. Are these real Fleetguard Oil filters? Yes, KLM Performance is an authorized OEM distributor of the Fleetguard product line, and we do not sell the Cloned filters available on other E-Commerce platforms for a price that is too low to be true!
- Part Number: LF14001NN
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard
- Product Note: The Fleetguard LF14001NN is now the standard lube filter on all new ISX engines and on any engine that previously used the LF14001NN oil filter.