Fleetguard WF2127 Replacement Coolant System Filter / Water Filter
This Fleetguard WF2127 is an Extended Service Coolant Filter. This water filter is designed for use in your engine cooling system to remove harmful suspended contaminants. The WF2127 is classified as a Spin On, Non-Chemical Additive filter. This cooling system filter is for use with Supplemental Cooling System Additives.
The WF2071 Water Filter Dimensions:
- Overall Height 146.3 MM or 5.76 Inches
- Largest O.D. 93.73 MM or 3.69 Inches
- Seam O.D. 95.76 MM or 3.77 Inches
- Thread Size M36 X 2-6G INT
- Chemical Additive NONE
Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Replacement Coolant Filter W2127 recommendations:
- Use The OEM Recommended Extended Service Intervals For Filter Replacement.
- Filter Provides Efficient Filtration and Removal of Suspended Harmful Cooling System Contaminants.
Engine Series Applications for the WF2127 coolant filter:
- CUMMINS ISX07 MEETS EPA07 STANDARDS
- CUMMINS ISX11.9G
- CUMMINS QSX11.9-TIER 4 INTERIM
- CUMMINS ISX12
- CUMMINS ISX12G
- CUMMINS X15
- CUMMINS QSX15
- CUMMINS-QSX15-TIER 4 INTERIM
- CUMMINS-ISX02-MEETS EPA02 STANDARDS
- CUMMINS-QSX15-C-TIER 3
Fleetguard WF2127 Coolant System Filter Cross Reference:
- Wix 24113
- NAPA 524113
- WIX 89113
- Carquest 96113
- Big A E0A000547
- Hitachi GP2127W
- Gonher P550867
- Donaldson P550585
- Donaldson P559659
The Fleetguard WF2127 cooling system filter must be changed as per your engine manufacturer's recommendations. The regular servicing of this important engine filter will help ensure the extended operational life of your engine. KLM performance offers quantity discounts on all filters purchased.
Please see this page for additional information requiring the coolant filters.
Please note that due to the current economic policies, supply chain issues, and other government regulations availability of all products is limited. We apologize for the current dilemma facing the U.S. Economy.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : N/A
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number: WF2127
- Make: Cummins
- Model: N/A
- Year : 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016
- Manufacturer Part No: WF2127
- Product Application: Water Filter For Cummins and International Engine Cooling System Applications
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand: Fleetguard
- FAQ: What is the recommended change interval on a Fleetguard Cummins Filtration WF2071 Coolant filter? Fleetguard Cummins Filtration recommends the replacement of your coolant system filter at the 500 hours or 25,000 miles mile mark. The change of this filter is part of a preventative maintenance plan to ensure the engine is running at the optimal performance level and keep you on the road making money. Your diesel engine uses a closed coolant system, and the coolant filter's job is the removal and captures all particulate matter in the engine's coolant to keep your engine running.
- Part Number: Fleetguard WF2127
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: This Fleetguard WF2127 Water Filter does not contain the does not include SCA, DCA2, or DCA4 diesel coolant additive your engine may require.