FASS FF-3003 Replacement Fuel Filter by Fleetguard
Fleetguard High Efficiency 2 Micron Fuel Filter For FASS Fuel System Replacement Filter for Fuel Air Separation Systems
FASS has now discontinued this FF-3003 diesel fuel filter and created a national backorder. KLM performance is now proud to ship you an alternative diesel fuel filter that offers superior filtration to meet your diesel fuel filtration needs and at a lower purchase price. The discontinued FASS FF-3003 will now be delivered as a Fleetguard Cummins Filtration FF-5320 diesel fuel filter. This Fleetguard fuel filter provides superior fuel filtration than the FASS FF3003 diesel fuel filter.
The Fleetguard FF5320 fuel filter is a direct replacement for the now-discontinued FASS FF-3003 is a 3 Micron High-Efficiency Fuel Filter for the following FASS Fuel Air Separation Systems:
- FASS Platinum Series systems.
- FASS Titanium Series Lift Pump with the Grey Body
This Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Spin On Diesel Replacement Fuel Filter benefits:
- This Fleetguard diesel fuel Filter offers an improved Micron Rating with the highest fuel filtration capabilities available.
- This Fleetguard Filter will Filter your diesel fuel down to a 2 Micron level.
- The improved filtration ability of this filter helps to preserve the integrity of your entire fuel injection system by removing unwanted contaminants.
- Highest filtration level available for your FASS Fuel System.
- The use of a Two Micron diesel fuel filter ensures the longest life span of your entire diesel fuel injection system.
FASS Titanium Series FF5320 Replacement Fuel Filter Change intervals are between 15,000 to 30,000 miles based on Fuel Quality.
NOTE: The use of Bio-Diesel, Vegetable Oil, and Blended Fuels can significantly reduce the life expectancy of your FASS fuel filters.
We strongly recommend keeping a spare set of FASS Titanium Series Replacement Filters in your truck is far cheaper than calling for a tow.
NOTE: Fleetguard FF5320 2 Micron Diesel Fuel Filter for superior diesel fuel filtration.
Fleetguard Cummins Filtration FF5320 Fuel Filter is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : All diesel engines running a FASS Titanium Fuel System.
- Flow Rate: 95 to 260 Gallon Per Hour FASS Systems
- Fuel Type: Diesel Fuel
- Filtration Rating: Two Micron
- Item Number: Fleetguard FF5320
- Manufacturer Part No FF5320
- Product Application: FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series and Platinum Series Fuel and Air Separation Systems
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
Brand: Fleetguard Cummins Filtration
FAQ: What is the recommended change interval for this filter?
The fuel filter change interval is 15,000 to 30,000 miles. This interval is based upon the type of fuel and fuel quality used. A shorter change interval is recommended when running Bio-Diesel. Is this a superior filter when compared to the now-discontinued FASS FF-3003 Filter? Yes, the Cummins Filtration Fleetguard diesel fuel filter retains the larger filter body allowing an increased level of diesel fuel filter containment removal while filtering fuel at a Two Micron Level.
- Part Number: FF5320
- Filtration Rating: Two Micron
Manufacturer: Fleetguard Atmus Filtration Technologies
- Product Note: Two Micron Rated Fleetguard Diesel Fuel Filter is sold as a replacement diesel fuel filter for the now discontinued FASS FF-3003 filter as of April 2019.