Fluidampr Dodge Cummins Drill Pin Kit
The New Fluidampr Dodge Cummins 3500+ RPM Harmonic Balancer Drill Bit and Roll Pins Kit adds extra pins between the crankshaft damper and the crankshaft. These additional retention pins help prevent fretting and ensure the crankshaft damper stays in place for the added retention of the viscous damper to the crankshaft.
Fluidampr Upgraded Cummins Harmonic Balancer Drill Pin Kit applications:
- 1992 to 1998 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L 12 Valve diesel engines used in competition, drag racing, or pulling engines.
- 1998.5 to 2007 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L 24 Valve diesel engines used in competition, drag racing, or pulling engines.
- 2007.5 to 2023 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L diesel engines used in competition, drag racing, or pulling engines.
The Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Pin Kit is for highly recommended tremendous horsepower Cummins engines turning over 3500 revolutions per minute. The Cummins Drill Pin Kit is for high-performance 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins® engines that exceed 3,500 revolutions per minute. Fluidampr recommends the damper be pinned to the crankshaft. Highly recommended for drag racing and sled pulling. The Fluidampr Drill Pins Kit provides the extra retention measures needed for high-power Cummins Diesel motors. Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Bit and Roll Pins Kit is recommended for any of these Cummins Diesel Viscous Dampers.
Fluidampr 300002 Cummins 3500+ RPM Drill Pin Kit Includes:
- Three Heavy-Duty stronger .0005” press-fit steel dowel pins.
- One Hardened 7.7 MM Drill Bit
- One Reamer Tool
- One Custom Made Drill Fixture for accurate alignment with the damper’s pre-drilled pinholes is included in this kit.
The Fluidampr 300002 Cummins® Drill Pin Kit is specifically designed when installing these High Performance Diesel Viscous Dampers on your 1992 to current model Cummins diesel engine:
CAUTION - Fluidampr recommends that the Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer be pinned onto the crankshaft using the 300002 Drill Pin Kit on high horsepower engines. The installation of this Fluidampr Cummins Pin Kit is an additional safety measure to ensure the retention of the harmonic balancer to the crankshaft. Installation of a Fluidampr 30002 Cummins balancer drill pin kit for the Cummins turbo diesel engines used in competition, drag racing, or pulling engines.
Fluidampr viscous harmonic dampers provide the ultimate level of engine protection from street to pro-competition, Fluidampr high performance crankshaft dampers control the destructive crankshaft torsional vibrations at all power levels and throughout your engines rpm range. Fluidampr offers a full line of viscous harmonic dampers and accessories to fit your specific application.
KLM Performance recommends using new mounting bolts when installing this kit for increased safety. Please see the Fluidampr Performance Diesel Damper Installation Kits for other ways to mount your Performance Diesel Damper.
Fluidampr Dodge Ram Cummins Drill Pin Kit is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
- Item Number: Fluidampr 300002
- Make : : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year : 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
- Manufacturer Part No: 300002
- Product Application: All 1992 to 2023 Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins Harmonic Damper installations required additional retention measures.
- Height: 4
- Width : 5
- Brand: Fluidampr
- FAQ: Is this Cummins Drill Pin Kit necessary? Yes, we highly recommend this harmonic damper retention kit to ensure the damper stays attached to your crankshaft on your highly modified Cummins diesel engine,
- Part Number: 300002
- Manufacturer : Fluidampr
- Product Note: This Dodge Cummins drill pin retention kit is recommended to ensure that the Fluidampr Viscous Harmonic Damper stays pinned onto the crankshaft when used on high horsepower Cummins 5.9L or Cummins 6.7L engines used in competition, drag racing, or pulling engines that exceed 3500 RPM.