Fluidampr 530601 High-Performance Viscous Engine Damper
The Fluidampr 530601 Sport Compact Viscous Crankshaft Vibration Damper is designed as a high-performance American Made viscous crankshaft damper for the Honda Motor Corporation In-Line Four Cylinder Honda F20C and F22C inline four-cylinder 16 Valve engines.
Fluidampr 530601 Honda High-Performance Sport Compact Crankshaft Balancer engine guide:
- 2000 to 2003 2.0L Honda F20C 121.9 cu in 1997 cubic centimeter
- 2004 to 2009 2.2L Honda F22C 134.0 cu in 2097 cubic centimeter
Fluidamper Honda Crankshaft Damper Vehicle Applications:
- 1999 to 2005 Honda S2000 sold in Japan
- 2000 to 2003 Honda S2000 sold in North America
- 1999 to 2009 Honda S2000 sold in the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia
- 2004 to 2009 Honda S2000 sold in North America
- 2006 to 2009 Honda S2000 sold in Japan
Fluidampr 530601 Viscous Crankshaft Damper Benefits:
- Premium viscous style damper.
- Reduced RPM loss during rapid shifting.
- The damper Decreases Gearbox and Clutch noises.
- Upgrade creates a long-lasting foundation for durability and performance.
- Only a Viscous crankshaft damper protects your engine from destructive crankshaft torsional vibrations.
- A smoother-running engine gains both HP and Torque.
- A Fluidampr reduces clatter when converting from the OEM dual mass flywheel to a single mass flywheel.
- Reduces parasitic power loss by controlling engine vibrations.
- Better Fuel Efficiency
- A high-performance viscous damper will extend the life of the motor.
- Improves Valve timing
- Reduces crankshaft and bearing wear
- No tuning is required for installation; just bolt it on
- Safely controls torsional vibrations at all RPMs and power levels.
- Effectively compensates for changes in the rotational mass of built motors.
- Continuously self-tunes in real-time to control vibrations at all engine speeds and power levels.
- A Viscous Harmonic Damper prolongs engine life and reduces wear.
- Long-lasting viscous silicone damper technology.
- Dampers are Precision CNC machined in an ISO9001 Certified Facility.
- High-Speed Computer Zero balanced high-grade steel components.
- No tuning or maintenance is required.
- Never needs to be tuned or rebuilt to compensate for future engine changes
Fluidampr 530601 Sport Compact F20C F22C Vibration Damper Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter of 5.65."
- The unit weighs 5.8 pounds.
- Internally Balanced Crankshaft Damper
- The damper does not contain a pulley.
- Certified SFI 18.1 Safety Rating
- Three Pre-drilled M8 X 1 .25 X 20 MM holes.
- Single Piece Construction
- The Fluidampr 530601 damper is designed to use the OEM crank pulley removal tool.
- Bore Diameter 1.1823"
- Degree Marking Range TDC. BDC. 7, 9, 11, 15 deg
- Degree Markings Engraved
- Engine Balance Internal
- Keyway Yes
- Length 2.056"
- Mounting Hardware Included No
- Outside Diameter 5-1/2"
The Honda F20C and F22C1 were high-performance inline-4 engines produced by integration into the Honda S2000. The Honda F20C and F22C1 Honda 4-cylinder automobile engines are designed to sit longitudinally for the rear-wheel-drive S2000 coupes.
These engines are a distant relative to the F-series engines found in the mid-1990s Honda Accord and Prelude. Honda engineers utilized technology derived from Honda's racing engines in order to provide such high power output levels per liter. The F20C and F22C1 have two overhead cams with roller followers, a ladder-frame main bearing stiffener, and a VTEC system for both the intake and exhaust camshaft, Fiber-Reinforced Metal cylinder liners (FRM), molybdenum disulfide-coated piston skirts for reduced friction, and uses a timing chain.
The VTEC system consists of two separate cam lobe profiles. Variable cam phasing is not used. Roller followers are used to reduce friction in the valvetrain. The rocker arms are constructed using metal injection molding.
The Honda Engine block is constructed of aluminum with a fiber-reinforced metal sleeve. A timing chain drives an intermediate gear, which drives the cams. The pistons are forged aluminum. The intake plenum was designed with minimal volume for fast engine response, and a 14 lb (6.4 kg) flywheel was fitted until 2004. A high-flow catalyst is supplied along with an exhaust air-injection system, which greatly decreases catalyst light-off time and cold emissions.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 2.0L | 2.2L
Materials: CNC machined and computer-balanced high-grade steel components
- Finish: Brilliant black zinc chromate.
- Item Number: Fluidampr 530601
- Make: Honda
- Model: S2000
- Year : 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009
- Manufacturer Part No : Fluidampr 530601
- Product Application: 2000 to 2009 Honda F20C and F22C inline four-cylinder engines.
- Height: 5
- Width: 12
- Brand: Fluidampr
FAQ: Will the Viscous Harmonic damper provide increased power levels in my Honda engine? Yes, This Fluidampr Honda S2000 F20C/F22C Harmonic Balancer upgrades engine performance by controlling the naturally occurring harmful crankshaft torsional vibrations.
- Part Number: 530601
- Manufacturer : Fluidampr
- Product Note: High-Performance American Made Viscous Crankshaft Damper for the optimum control of torsional vibrations at all power levels and engine RPMs.