Fluidampr Honda K Series 570601 High-Performance Viscous Engine Harmonic Sport Compact Damper
The Fluidampr 570601 Sport Compact Viscous Crankshaft Vibration Damper is designed as a high-performance American Made viscous crankshaft damper for the Honda Motor Corporation K Series In-Line Four Cylinder Honda the K20A2, K20Z1, K20Z3, K24A2, K20A, and K24A Series inline four-cylinder 16 Valve engines. The Fluidampr Honda K Series Steel Internally Balanced Damper protects your engine and increases power output. Engine modifications have an adverse effect on your stock harmonic balancer. Installation of a Viscous Fluidampr performance damper provides effective control of harmful torsional vibration across the entire rpm range.
The Fluidampr 570601 Harmonic Damper Honda K-Series Acura Engine Sport Compact Damper Applications:
Honda Motor Corporation K20A Engine
- 2001 To 2005 Civic Type R: 212 hp, 150 lb-ft torque
- 2001To 2006 Integra Type R: 217 hp, 152 lb-ft torque
- 2007 To 2011 Civic Type R: 222 hp, 159 lb-ft torque
- 2009 To 2012 Civic Type R Euro: 198 hp, 142 lb-ft torque
- 2002 To 2008 Accord Euro R: 217 hp, 152 lb-ft torque
Honda Motor Corporation K24A Engine
- 2004 To 2006 Accord 24S, 24T, 24TL: 197 hp, 171 lb-ft torque
- 2006 To 2008 Accord 24TL, Type S: 197 hp, 171 lb-ft torque
- 2008 To 2013 Accord Type-S: 206 hp, 171 lb-ft torque
Honda Motor Corporation K24A Engine
- 2002 To 2005 Civic Si: 160 hp, 132 lb-ft torque
- 2002 To 2006 RSX base model: 160 hp, 141 lb-ft torque
Honda Honda Motor Corporation K24A1 and K24Z1 Engine
- 2002 To 2006 CR-V: 160 hp, 162 lb-ft torque
- 2007 To 2009 CR-V: 166 hp, 161 lb-ft torque
Honda Motor Corporation K24A4 and K24A8 Engines:
- 2003 To 2005 Accord: 160 hp, 161 lb-ft torque
- 2003 To 2006 Element: 160 hp, 161 lb-ft torque
- 2006 To 2007 Accord: 166 hp, 160 lb-ft torque
- 2007 To 2008 Element: 166 hp, 161 lb-ft torque
Honda Motor Corporation K24Z2 To K24Z6 Engines
- 2008 To 2012 Accord: 177 hp, 161 lb-ft torque
- 2010 To 2011 CR-V: 180 hp, 161 lb-ft torque
Honda Motor Corporation K24Z3 and K24Z7 Engines
- 2008 To 2012 Accord: 190 hp, 162 lb-ft torque
- 2009 To 2013 TSX: 201 hp, 172 lb-ft torque
- 2012 To 2013 Civic Si: 201 hp, 170 lb-ft torque
- 2012 To 2013 CR-V: 185 hp, 163 lb-ft torque
Honda Motor Corporation K24Y2 Engine
- 2012 To 2013 Crosstour: 192 hp, 162 lb-ft torque
The Fluidampr 570601 Honda and Acura Sport Compact Harmonic Balancer is available for use on the entire K Series In-Line Four-Cylinder Engines series produced by the Honda Motor Corporation from 2001 to 2013.
Fluidampr 570601 Viscous Crankshaft Damper Benefits:
- Premium viscous style damper.
- Reduced RPM loss during rapid shifting.
- Damper Decreases Gearbox and Clutch noises.
- Upgrade creates a long-lasting foundation for durability and performance.
- Only a Viscous crankshaft damper protects your engine from destructive crankshaft torsional vibrations.
- A smoother running engine gains both HP and Torque.
- A Fluidampr reduces clatter when converting from the OEM dual mass flywheel to a single mass flywheel.
- Reduces parasitic power loss by controlling engine vibrations.
- Better Fuel Efficiency
- A high-performance viscous damper will extend the life of the motor.
- Improves Valve timing
- Reduces crankshaft and bearing wear
- No tuning is required for installation. Just bolt it on
- Safely controls torsional vibrations at all RPMs and power levels.
- Effectively compensates for changes in the rotational mass of built motors.
- Continuously self-tunes in real-time to control vibrations at all engine speeds and power levels.
- A Viscous Harmonic Damper prolongs engine life and reduces wear.
- Long-lasting viscous silicone damper technology.
- Dampers are Precision CNC machined in an ISO9001 Certified Facility.
- High-Speed Computer Zero balanced high-grade steel components.
- No tuning or maintenance is required.
- It never needs to be tuned or rebuilt to compensate for future engine changes
Fluidampr 570601 Sport Compact K Series Vibration Damper Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter of 5.65."
- The unit weighs 5.8 pounds.
- Internally Balanced Crankshaft Damper
- The damper does not contain a pulley.
- Certified SFI 18.1 Safety Rating
- Three Pre-drilled M8 X 1 .25 X 20 MM holes.
- Single Piece Construction
- The Fluidampr 570601 damper is designed to use the OEM crank pulley removal tool.
- Bore Diameter 1.1823"
- Degree Marking Range TDC. BDC. 7, 9, 11, 15 deg
- Degree Markings Engraved
- Engine Balance Internal
- Keyway Yes
- Length 2.056"
- Mounting Hardware Included No
- Outside Diameter 5-1/2"
NOTE: The Fluidampr 570601 Honda S200 Sport Compact Harmonic Balancer is currently in stock and ready to ship. Your order will ship shortly after the order is completed and KLM Performance will update you with a tracking number using the contact information provided on your order. Please feel free to Contact Us is you need any further information regarding your order.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Honda K20A2 | K20Z1 | K20Z3 | K24A2 | K20A | K24A Sport Compact Damper
- Damper Type: Viscous Sport Compact Harmonic Balancer.
- Item Number : Fluidampr 570601
Make : Honda CR-V | Honda Element | Honda Civic Si | Honda Civic MUGEN Si | Honda Accord LX-S. LX and EX | Acura TSX | RSX Type-S
- Model : S2000
Year : 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Manufacturer Part No : FLUIDAMPR 570601
- Product Application: 2000 to 2013 Fluidampr harmonic balancer crankshaft pulley for the Honda/Acura K Series K20/K24 engines.
- Height: 5
- Width : 12
- Brand: Fluidampr
- FAQ :
- Part Number: 570601
- Manufacturer : Fluidampr
- Product Note: High-Performance American Made Viscous Crankshaft Damper for the optimum control of torsional vibrations at all power levels and engine RPMs.