Fluidampr 570701 2010 to 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Crankshaft Damper.
This Sport Compact Series Replacement Harmonic Crankshaft Balancer protects your Mitsubishi 2.0L 4B11/T MIVEC In-Line Turbocharged Engine from damaging torsional vibrations. Only a Viscous Crankshaft Vibration Damper can protect your engine at all power levels and RPMs. The Fluidampr Crankshaft Pulley for the Mitsubishi 2.0L 4B11/T MIVEC In-Line Turbocharged Engines is am an American Made product.
The Fluidampr 571101 High Performance Sport Compact Viscous Crankshaft Balancer fitment guide:
- 2010 to 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
- 2009 Mitsubishi Outlander
Fluidampr 571101 Crankshaft Damper Benefits:
- Premium viscous style damper.
- Upgrade creates a long-lasting foundation for durability and performance.
- Only a Viscous Damper protects a broad range of destructive crankshaft torsional vibrations.
- A smoother running engine gains both HP and Torque.
- Reduces parasitic power loss by controlling engine vibrations.
- Better Fuel Efficiency
- This viscous damper extends the life of the motor.
- Improves Valve timing
- The Fluidampr Viscous Damper reduces crankshaft and bearing wear.
- No tuning required - bolt it on
- Safely controls torsional vibrations at all engine revolutions and power levels.
- Effectively compensates for changes in the rotational mass of built motors.
- Continuously self-tune in real-time to control vibrations no matter what power level you have!
- Only a Viscous Crankshaft Damper Prolongs engine life.
- The damper contains Long-lasting viscous silicone damper technology.
- Precision CNC machined
- The Damper is High-Speed Computer Zero balanced with high-grade steel component.
- No tuning or maintenance is required.
- Direct Bolt-On Component.
Fluidampr 571101 Sport Compact Vibration Damper Construction Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Dampers Outside Diameter is 5.83"
- Width 2.273"
- The unit weighs 5.8 pounds.
- Internally Balanced Crankshaft Damper
- This Viscous Damper does not contain a pulley.
- 100% Made In The USA!
- Certified SFI 18.1 Safety Rating
- Pre-drilled 5/16-18 UNC-2B on 2.75 Center bolt pattern for aftermarket accessory drives.
Fluidamper 570701 High Performance Viscous Damper Dyno Test Results
Fluidamper 570701 Crankshaft Damper High-Frequency Vibration Control Test Results
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 2.0 L 4G63T I4 Turbocharged
- Item Number:Fluidampr 570701
- Make : : Mitsubishi
- Model : Lancer Evolution X
- Year : 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016
- Manufacturer Part No: 570701
- Product Application: 2010 to 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
- Height: 5
- Width : 10
- Brand: Fluidampr
- FAQ: Why should I purchase a Viscous Crank Pulley? Normal stock dampers wear out and engine performance upgrades increase naturally occurring harmful crankshaft torsional vibrations. The installation of a Fluidampr viscous damper will reduce wear on the main bearings and timing gear, achieve more accurate valvetrain operation, and lower the risk of crank failure. Unlike the rubber-based dampers, Fluidampr automatically adapts to any engine modifications and constantly self-tunes in real-time to protect across the entire RPM range. Features precision machined and computer balanced components that never need to be tuned or rebuilt.
- Part Number : 570701
- Manufacturer : Fluidampr
Product Note: Only a Fluidampr viscous crankshaft damper can control all your damaging torsional vibrations and reduce parasitic power loss by controlling engine vibrations.