Fluidampr 800141 Performance Diesel 6.2L and 6.5L 1994 to 2018 diesel engine with Electric Fuel Pump
The Fluidampr 800141 6.2L & 6.5L GM/AMG Harmonic Diesel Damper is designed for superior torsional vibration damping and engine protection. Unlike other dampers, it utilizes a viscous harmonic damper to provide superior strength and reliability, creating a much smoother ride. Get the best engine protection available with Fluidampr.
The Fluidampr 800141 is a replacement viscous harmonic damper for these applications:
- 1994 to 2000 GM 1500 6.2L and 6.5L diesel engines with the electronic injection pump.
- 1994 to 2000 GM 2500HD 6.2L and 6.5L diesel engines with the electronic injection pump.
- 1994 to 2000 GM 3500 6.2L and 6.5L diesel engines with the electronic injection pump.
- 2000 to 2018 AMG 6.2L and 6.5L crate diesel engines with the electronic injection pump.
- 2000 to 2018 Hummer 6.5L diesel engines with the electronic injection pump.
By installing the A new Fluidampr 800141 on your 6.2L or 6.5L Chevy /GM Diesel Replacement Harmonic Diesel Damper, you will not only protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations, but you will also provide a dramatic reduction in the level of in-cab vibrations you experience. The installation of a Fluidampr 800141 6.2L and 6.5L 94-18 Replacement Harmonic Diesel Dampers will increase Torque and Horsepower! This Fluidampr 800141 8" externally mounted replacement damper is designed to work from 1994 to 2018 6.2L and 6.5L GM/ Hummer with the Electronic Injection Pump. The Fluidampr 800141 6.2L and 6.5L 94-18 Replacement Harmonic Diesel Damper is a viscous fluid vibration damper. Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 800141 6.2L and 6.5L 94-18 Harmonic Diesel Damper today. The drivers of performance trucks know how well the Fluidampr 800141 Vibration Damper quiets and smooths out the diesel engines' chatter.
Key Features of the Fluidampr 800141 replacement crankshaft vibration damper.
- Dyno-Proven to Increase Horsepower and Torque
- Avoid Costly Engine Damage Repairs
- Heavy Duty Black Zinc Finish
- Critical Protection for High Performance Engines!
- Silicone Gel is 45,000 times more viscous than 10W-30 Motor Oil!
- 50-degree BTDC to 10 degrees ATDC.
- Housing has timing/degree marks at 90, 180, and 270 degrees.
Fluidampr 800141 6.2L & 6.5L 94-18 External Harmonic Diesel Damper Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated with a Black Zinc Finish
- 8" Outside Diameter
- The Unit Weighs 23 pounds.
- Balance = External
By installing a new Chevy / GM Fluidamper 800141 Harmonic Diesel Damper, you will:
- Protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations
- Increase Torque and Horsepower
- Smooth out engine operation
- Reduced wear on the main bearings and timing gear
- More stable valve train operation
- Less chance of a crankshaft failure
The Fluidampr 6.2L and 6.5L 1982 To 1993 GM Diesel Externally Balanced Damper is for the Electrical Fuel Pump only.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.2L Diesel | 6.5L Diesel
- Item Number: Fluidampr 800141
Make: Chevy | GM | AMG
- Model: Diesel
- Year : 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Manufacturer Part No: 800141
- Product Application: 1994 to 2018 General Motors 6.2L and 6.5L Diesel with the Electronic Injector Pump.
- Height: 8
- Width: 16
- Brand: Fluidampr
FAQ: Is this replacement damper a direct bolt-on component?
Yes, the Fluidampr Viscous Vibration Damper is designed as a direct factory replacement damper. No modification is required for installation.
- Part Number: 800141
- Manufacturer: Fluidampr
- Product Note: Installation of the Fluidampr 800141 on your 6.2L or 6.5L Chevy, GM, and AMG Diesel will not only protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations but will also provide a dramatic reduction in the level of in-cab vibrations you experience. This Fluidampr 800141 6.2L & 6.5L GM/AMG Harmonic Diesel Damper only Fits the engines with the electronic injector pumps.