Fluidampr 800221-FW03 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Fluidampr Friction Washer
2011 to 2022 Ford 6.7L Fluidampr Friction Washer
Fluidmaper has developed a diamond-impregnated friction washer to create a secure mating surface between the high performance viscous diesel damper and the crankshaft. This Friction Washer is designed with the Fluidampr High Strength Bolt Kit. This friction washer provides additional assurance that the mating between your damper and the crankshaft offers the strongest bond possible.
The Fluidampr 800221 High Performance Diesel Damper fitment:
- 2011 to 2022 Model Ford F-250 trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke motor.
- 2011 to 2022 Model Ford F-350 trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke motor.
- 2011 to 2022 Model Ford F-450 trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke motor.
- 2011 to 2022 Model Ford F-550 trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke motor.
By installing a Fluidampr 800221 viscous damper on your 6.7L Powerstroke, you will:
- Reduce wear on the main bearings and timing gear
- Achieve more accurate valve train operation.
- Lower the risk of crankshaft failure
- The damper will increase both Horsepower and Torque output.
- It will protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations.
- Works on the stock to highly modified 6.7L Powerstroke engines.
- Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement crankshaft damper.
- This viscous damper never needs to be tuned or rebuilt.
- The damper continuously self-tunes in real-time to control the destructive torsion vibrations.
Fluidampr 800221-FW03 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Friction Washer Kit Includes:
- Three 010" thick diamond-impregnated friction washers.
- Installation Instructions
Each time the air/fuel mixture inside a cylinder is ignited, the combustion creates a torque spike applied to the crankshaft through the piston and rod. This torque spike is so severe that it turns the crankshaft, twists the crankshaft ahead of its regular rotation, and then rebounds. This twisting action is known as torsional vibration. When these torque spikes and forces get into phase with the natural frequency, critical torsional harmonic vibrations occur and can be severely destructive to the bearings and the crankshaft. A High-Performance Diesel Damper is an intelligent investment for your 6.7L Ford Powerstroke. Fluidampr 800221 Ford Powerstroke Harmonic Dampers are designed to control those destructive vibrations.
All Fluidampr 800221 Harmonic Fluid Dampers & Friction Washers are MADE IN THE U.S.A.
The only Performance Diesel Damper to put on your Ford 6.7L Powerstroke is the Fluidampr 800221!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Powerstroke
- Power Level: Stock to Highly Modified diesel engines
- Item Number: Fluidampr 800221-FW03
- Make: Ford
- Model : F250 | F350 | F450 | F550
- Year : 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022
- Manufacturer Part No: 800221-FW03
- Product Application: 2011 to 2022 Ford F-250, F-350, F-450, and 550 Super Duty Trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke diesel engines
- Brand: Fluidampr
- FAQ: Do I need to change the crankshaft damper on my 6.7L Powerstroke diesel engine? The harmonic damper is wear item and needs to be replaced over time. Suppose you have changed the power level of your 6.7L diesel engine. In that case, we strongly recommend the installation of a Fluidampr performance diesel damper on your engine, as the OEM damper was designed for stock power levels only. Why should I purchase a Fluidampr viscous damper for my engine? The Viscous Performance Diesel Damper for a 6.7 Powerstroke Diesel Engine provides control of the destructive torsional vibration on a stock or modified engine. The torsional vibrations on the 6.7L present a higher risk for damage, so a viscous damper is an absolute must on these motors. Only a Fluidamper viscous damper protects the engine from destructive crankshaft torsional vibration.
- Part Number: 800221-FW03
- Manufacturer: Fluidampr
- Product Note: Installing a Fluidamper Performance Diesel damper on your Ford 6.7L Powerstroke is an easy, reliable, and effective solution to control torsional vibrations and increase your engine power level.