Make: Chevy | GM | Chevrolet | General Motors | GMC
Model: 2500HD | 3500HD | 4500 | 5500
Year: 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016
Manufacturer Part No: 830121
Product Application: 2011 to 2016 Chevrolet and General Motors vehicles with the 6.6L Duramax LGH and LML Diesel Engines
FAQ: Where is the Fluidampr Viscous Harmonic Damper manufactured? The Fluidmapr product line is an American Made product manufactured in Springville New York at ISO 9001 accredited facility using the latest precision matching components available to make these computer-balanced crankshaft dampers.
Part Number: 830121
Product Note: Only the Fluidampr viscous crankshaft damper can increase the power output while offering the protection you need at all RPM's of your 6.6L Duramax diesel.
VIBRATECH WARRANTY: All warranty claims must be made with your point of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Vibratech TVD warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and a copy of sales receipt must be provided. Keep your receipt.
Vibratech recommends that our customers have their Vibratech products installed by a certified technician or engine builder as the warranty does not cover installation errors. Vibratech offers a one-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. The repair or replacement will be at Vibratech’s discretion. If purchased from Vibratech: To obtain warranty service, call customer service to receive a return authorization number.
Warranty Returns must include the RMA#, description of the problem, and a copy of the purchase invoice/receipt.
Warranty Returns shipped without an RMA# will not be processed.
Customers are responsible for freight charges to Vibratech.
If a Vibratech product is faulty, Vibratech will pay UPS Ground Freight when returning the product to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
• Damper failure due to improper installation or maintenance.
• Loss or injury incurred from the use or operation of Vibratech products.
• Misuse, abuse, modifications, or unauthorized repairs.
• Removal or replacement cost.
• The cost incurred due to the downtime of the vehicle.
• Damage to other engine or vehicle components.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Use in racing applications or competitive purposes.
• Vibratech limited warranty coverage is subject to change due to uncontrolled circumstances with or without notice.
• Custom manufactured items are non-refundable.
Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its standard products without liability to install, change, or improve any product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.