Fluidampr 960311 1989 to 1998 Dodge 5.9L Cummins 12V Harmonic Balancer
The Fluidampr 960311 is a high performance diesel crankshaft damper with applications:
- 1989 to 1991 Dodge D250 with the 12 Valve 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.
- 1989 to 1991 Dodge D350 with the 12 Valve 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.
- 1992 to 1998 Dodge 25000 trucks with the 5.9L 12 Valve Cummins.
- 1992 to 1998 Dodge 3500 trucks with the 5.9L 12 Valve Cummins.
- 1989 to 1998 Vehicles and equipment powered with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.
The Fluidampr 960311 is a high performance replacement viscous harmonic damper that:
- Is produced in an ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facility
- Automatically adapts to your latest engine modifications
- Continuously self-tunes in real-time to optimize damping of vibrations.
- The damper works at all power levels and engine RPMs
- This Viscous Damper provides control of all torsional vibrations across a broad changing frequency range.
- Features precision machined and computer-balanced components.
- A harmonic damper Never needs to be tuned or rebuilt.
- This is the official damper of the NADM.
- The Damper is SFI Approved.
The Fluidampr 960311 Dodge diesel pickup harmonic damper will:
- Works on Stock and modified Cummins diesel engines.
- A Fluidampr will Increase the Torque output of your 5.9L Cummins.
- Increases Horsepower.
- Improves Fuel Economy.
- Reduce wear on the main bearings and timing gear.
- Improve valve train operation and timing.
- The Fluidampr viscous damper lowers the risk of crank failure.
- Offer superior control of torsional vibrations.
- A Viscous Damper provides less engine vibration.
The Fluidampr 960311 includes:
- The 300003 Sensor Relocation Kit for the 1989 to 1998 Dodge Ram 12 Valve Cummins 5.9L motors.
- The Fluidampr 300003 Cummins Sensor kit is required for 12 valve Cummins trucks using the stock tachometer /alternator pickup.
- This Fluidampr 960311 replacement damper comes with the Cummins Sensor kit, including a relocation bracket and the necessary wire connections.
The Fluidampr 960311 Harmonic Balancer specifications:
- Material = Steel
- The damper is coated with a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter = 9.75"
- Weight is 24 pounds
- Balance = Internal
Each time the air and fuel mixture inside a cylinder is ignited, the combustion that occurs creates a torque spike that is applied to the crankshaft through the piston and rod. This torque spike is so severe that it not only turns the crankshaft, it twists the crankshaft ahead of its normal rotation, and then the crankshaft rebounds. This twisting action is known as torsional vibration. When these torque spikes and forces get into phase with the natural frequency, critical torsional harmonic vibrations occur and can be severely destructive to the bearings and the crankshaft. The Fluidampr 960311 5.9L Cummins 1992 to 1998 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper is designed to control these destructive vibrations on a stock or highly modified diesel engine.
The Fluidampr 960311 Viscous Performance Diesel Damper is vastly different than your stock rubber-based damper. Only a performance Viscous Damper can effectively control torsional vibrations across the entire RPM range and power output levels. This Harmonic Damper is precision machined in an ISO 9001 facility and then computer balanced for the highest quality replacement harmonic damper available today!
Fluidampr 960311 5.9L Cummins 1989 to 1998 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers
Fluidampr 960311 5.9L Cummins 1989 to 1998 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Performance Series Diesel Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins
- Item Number : Fluidampr 960311
- Make : : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : D250 | D350 | W250 | W350 | 2500 | 3500
- Year : 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998
- Manufacturer Part No: 960311
- Product Application: 1989 to 1998 Dodge D250, D350, W250, W350, and Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 6BT 5.9L Cummins 12V Diesels
- Height: 8
- Width : 15
- Brand: Fluidampr
- FAQ: Why is the Fluidampr Viscous Performance Diesel Damper better than the OEM rubber damper? The Fluidampr 960311 Viscous Harmonic Fluid Damper is designed to effectively control the destructive torsional vibrations on a stock or highly modified diesel engine at all engine RPMs and Power levels. Is this Fluidampr viscous crankshaft damper a direct bolt-on replacement for the OEM Cummins 3924435 damper? Yes, this is A superior replacement viscous crankshaft damper that controls torsional vibrations at all RPMs and power levels for increased power output and reliability.
- Part Number: 960311
- Manufacturer : Fluidampr
- Product Note: Only a Fluidampr 5.9L Twelve Valve Cummins Viscous Crankshaft Vibration Damper can protect your engine at all power levels and RPMs.