Fluidampr 960311 1989 to 1998 Dodge 5.9L Cummins 12V Harmonic Balancer
The Fluidampr 960311 is a high performance diesel crankshaft damper with applications:
- 1992 to 1998 Dodge trucks with the 5.9L 12 Valve Cummins.
- 1989 to 1998 Vehicles and equipment powered with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.
The Fluidampr 960311 is a high performance replacement viscous harmonic damper that:
- Is produced in an ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facility
- Automatically adapts to your latest engine modifications
- Continuously self-tunes in real-time to optimize damping of vibrations.
- The damper works at all power levels and engine RPM's
- This Viscous Damper provides control of all torsional vibrations across a broad changing frequency range.
- Features precision machined, and computer balanced components.
- Harmonic damper Never needs to be tuned or rebuilt.
- This is the official damper of the NADM.
- The Damper is SFI Approved.
The Fluidampr 960311 Dodge diesel pickup harmonic damper will:
- Works on Stock and modified Cummins diesel engines.
- A Fluidampr will Increase the Torque output of your 5.9L Cummins.
- Increases Horsepower.
- Improves Fuel Economy.
- Reduce wear on the main bearings and timing gear.
- Improve valve train operation and timing.
- The Fluidampr viscous damper lowers the risk of crank failure.
- Offer superior control of torsional vibrations.
- A Viscous Damper provides less engine vibration.
The Fluidampr 960311 includes:
- The 300003 Sensor Relocation Kit for the 1989 to 1998 Dodge Ram 12 Valve Cummins 5.9L motors.
- The Fluidampr 300003 Cummins Sensor kit is required for 12 valve Cummins trucks using the stock tachometer /alternator pickup.
- This Fluidampr 960311 replacement damper comes with the Cummins Sensor kit which includes a relocation bracket along with the necessary wire connections.
The Fluidampr 960311 Harmonic Balancer specifications:
- Material = Steel
- The damper is coated with a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter = 9.75"
- Weight is 24 pounds
- Balance = Internal
Each time the air and fuel mixture inside a cylinder is ignited, the combustion that occurs creates a torque spike that is applied to the crankshaft through the piston and rod. This torque spike is so severe that it not only turns the crankshaft, it twists the crankshaft ahead of its normal rotation, and then the crankshaft rebounds. This twisting action is known as torsional vibration. When these torque spikes and forces get into phase with the natural frequency, critical torsional harmonic vibrations occur and can be severely destructive to the bearings and the crankshaft. The Fluidampr 960311 5.9L Cummins 1992 to 1998 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper is designed to control these destructive vibrations on a stock or highly modified diesel engine.
Fluidampr 960311 5.9L Cummins 1989 to 1998 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers
Fluidampr 960311 5.9L Cummins 1989 to 1998 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Performance Series Diesel Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
VIBRATECH TORSIONAL VIBRATION DAMPERS TVD WARRANTY
VIBRATECH WARRANTY: All warranty claims must be made with your point of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Vibratech TVD warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and a copy of sales receipt must be provided. Keep your receipt.
Vibratech recommends that our customers have their Vibratech products installed by a certified technician or engine builder as the warranty does not cover installation errors. Vibratech offers a one-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. The repair or replacement will be at Vibratech’s discretion. If purchased from Vibratech: To obtain warranty service, call customer service to receive a return authorization number.
Warranty Returns must include the RMA#, description of the problem, and a copy of the purchase invoice/receipt.
Warranty Returns shipped without an RMA# will not be processed.
Customers are responsible for freight charges to Vibratech.
If a Vibratech product is faulty, Vibratech will pay UPS Ground Freight when returning the product to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
• Damper failure due to improper installation or maintenance.
• Loss or injury incurred from the use or operation of Vibratech products.
• Misuse, abuse, modifications, or unauthorized repairs.
• Removal or replacement cost.
• The cost incurred due to the downtime of the vehicle.
• Damage to other engine or vehicle components.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Use in racing applications or competitive purposes.
• Vibratech limited warranty coverage is subject to change due to uncontrolled circumstances with or without notice.
• Custom manufactured items are non-refundable.
Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its standard products without liability to install, change, or improve any product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.