1999 to 2004 Ford Superduty Drop Pitman Arms
This Ford drop pitman arms designed for use on these 1999 to 2004 Ford 4X4 trucks:
- Ford Excursion 4X4
- Ford F-250 4X4
- Ford F-350 4X4
NOTE: Due to the ongoing effects of the Covid-19 Virus released upon the world and the resulting supply chain disruption this part is now on a National Back Order until Mid August! Please make note of this announcement before placing an order. Your order will ship as soon as the part becomes available.
This Ford Drop Pitman Arm is available to meet the increased ride height of your 1999 to 2004 Ford Super Duty Series truck:
- FD400 Drop Pitman Arm for Four to Six Inches of lift
Ford Drop Pitman Arm features:
- Heavy Duty forged drop pitman arm.
- The sector shaft splines are precision broached and then induction hardened.
- The drop pitman arm is heat-treated
1999 to 2004 Ford F-250 and F-350 Pitman Arm benefits:
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory pitman arm on vehicles lifted above four inches.
- Drop Pitman Arm will help eliminate bump steer.
- Will give improve handling on your vehicle.
- Improved Drag Link Operating Angles
- A drop pitman arm is recommended on Ford trucks with lifted suspension systems to obtain the optimized steering radius.
NOTE: The installation of drop pitman arms requires the proper adjustment of your track bar to ensure the proper alignment of the front axle. It is highly recommended that you have an adjustable track bar for proper steering relationships.
This 1999 to 2004 Ford Superduty Drop Pitman Arm is MADE IN THE USA!