2017 to 2022 Ford Superduty Drop Pitman Arm
This drop pitman arm is designed for use on these 2017 to 2022 Ford 4X4 trucks:
- Ford F-250 4X4
- Ford F-350 4X4
This Ford Super Duty Drop Pitman Arm is designed for the following Ride Height applications:
- 4.0 to 6.0" Lift Height Pitman Arm for 2017 to 2022 Ford F250 and F350 Super Duty
- 6.5 to 12.0" Lift Height Pitman Arm for 2017 to 2022 Ford F250 and F350 Super Duty trucks using a Track Bar Relocation Bracket.
Ford Drop Pitman Arm features:
- Heavy Duty forged drop pitman arm.
- The sector shaft splines are precision broached and then induction hardened.
- The drop pitman arm is heat-treated and powder coated.
- This drop pitman arm provides maximum durability for long-lasting service.
Ford Drop Pitman Arm Contains:
- One Ford Drop Pitman Arm only.
2017 to 2022 Ford Super Duty Pitman Arm benefits:
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory pitman arm on vehicles lifted above four inches.
- Drop Pitman Arm will help eliminate bump steer.
- Will give improve handling on your vehicle.
- Improved Drag Link Operating Angles
- A drop pitman arm is recommended on Ford trucks with lifted suspension systems to obtain the optimized steering radius.
NOTE: The installation of drop pitman arms requires the proper adjustment of your track bar to ensure the proper alignment of the front axle. It is highly recommended that you have an adjustable track bar for proper steering relationships. With the installation of a suspension system on your Ford Super Duty. you alter the steering geometry. Better Steering Geometry. Raising your Super Duty could alter its steering geometry. This changed steering geometry can be corrected with the installation of a Drop Pitman Arm on your vehicle. This heavy-duty Ford Super Duty Drop Pitman Arm has been specially engineered to provide correct steering geometry and smoother and improve the steering response of your truck. If your Ford Super Duty has a ride height over Six Inches you must install a Track Bar Relocation Bracket to use this Ford Super Duty Drop Pitman Arm to obtain the proper steering geometry for your vehicle.
NOTE: The picture displayed is not an accurate representation of this Ford Drop Pitman Arm. Due to the multiple different suspension systems available on the market we advise you the purchaser to ensure that you need a drop pitman arm and that there will not be a fitment issue with your suspension system of front end steering linkage.
This 2017 to 2020 Ford Super-duty Drop Pitman Arm is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number FSD DPA 17-22
- Make: Ford
- Model : F250 | F350
Year : 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022
- Manufacturer Part No: FSD DPA 17-22
- Product Application 2017 to 2022 Ford F-250, F-350 4X4
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand :
- FAQ :
- Part Number: FSD DPA 17-22
- Manufacturer :
- Product Note: This is a direct bolt-on replacement drop pitman used to improve your steering geometry relationship issues caused by the installation of a Four To Twelve Inch suspension system on your Ford truck.