GMC Canyon 4WD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
Thank you for your interest in KLM Performance! Unfortunately, at this time we are not making brake lines due to the new emerging COVID-19 variants, global supply chain disruptions, raw materials shortages, and government restrictions to business.
Please check back in a few weeks.
Due to Covid-19 related issues affecting the entire world, KLM has longer than normal production times. Please plan for FORTY-FIVE plus working days for all custom and made-to-order products. These delays are due to raw material supply issues and economic policies we have no control over. We apologize in advance for these delays and ask that you plan accordingly.
EXPEDITED SERVICE: If you require replacement brake lines for your truck in a shorter time frame this is available when you choose an expedited freight service for delivery. Rush Services are available in relation to shipping times in transit only. This all relates back to Raw Material Shortages which have caused the production delays as this will not expedite order fulfillment times! when you choose either UPS or USPS Express Delivery Services.
NOTE: USPS Priority Mail Is Not An Express Service.
Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Kevlar Reinforced Brake Lines for the GMC Canyon pickup trucks.
These Kevlar Braided Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines work on these GM models:
- 2016 GM Canyon 4WD models with Stabilitrak
- 2017 GM Canyon 4WD models with Stabilitrak
- 2018 GM Canyon 4WD models with Stabilitrak
- 2019 GM Canyon 4WD models with Stabilitrak
- 2020 TO 2021 GM Canyon 4WD Please call 203-210-7200
KLM Performance offers these custom-made replacements Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits for your 2016 to 2019 GM Canyon as a Custom Made product to meet your exact requirements. These Stainless Steel Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel brake line Kits are designed for the Four Wheel Drive models of GMC Canyon. The GM Canyon is an excellent compact pickup, but if you want to make it more reliable and stop quicker, consider improving parts like the brake lines.
NOTE: Please allow forty-five working days to manufacture your custom-made GMC Canyon Stainless Steel Brake Line Set. Make sure that you order the correct GM Canyon Series brake line length and color as these custom-made brake lines are Non-Returnable!
EXPEDITED ORDER PROCESSING
Is No Longer Available On Any Custom Made Brake Line Order Due To Raw Material Constraints, Current Economic Policies and the Lingering Effects Of The Covid-19 Virus Released Upon The World!
NOTE: USPS Priority Mail is not Expedited Shipping!
NOTES: This Canyon pickup braided stainless-steel brake line kits:
- These KLM Performance Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines for your 2016 to 2019 GM Canyon with the Stabilitrak Electronic Stability Control are sold as a four-piece set.
- The 4 Piece Replacement Brake Line Kits include the two front caliper lines and two rear drop lines.
- KLM Performance offers the two direct bolt-on rear caliper lines as an option for this stainless steel braided brake line kit. The Rear Caliper Lines purchase will now make your package a Six piece custom-made brake hose kit.
NOTE: These Custom Made replacement brake line kits are a NONRETURNABLE item. So please be sure you correctly order exactly the equipment you need for your General Motors Four Wheel Drive Canyon Series truck.
These 2016 to 2019 GM Canyon pickup custom made brake line kits are available in the following colors:
NOTE:KLM Performance Inc does not accept returns on these custom-made Replacement Brake Line Assemblies! Please make sure you order the correct Custom Made 2016 to 2019 GMC Canyon Four Wheel Drive model Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle!
The benefits of installing a set of Replacement Brake Lines on your Canyon pickup truck are as follows:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hardware required to fit your particular year, make, and model.
- KLM Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- The D.O.T. approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so the brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is quick, not "soft" as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance
- Virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- KLM Performance brake lines offer better performance and higher safety.
2016 to 2019 GMC Canyon models with Stabilitrak Replacement Brake Lines assemblies are constructed to the following standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards.
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- Kevlar Braided Sheath is then protected with a five-layer stainless steel outer sleeve.
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant to stay good looking for a long time to come
- Assemblies using 60-10997 Hose. Virtually no volumetric expansion
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T
- Hose ends have a higher fitting pull-off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies.
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available.
- New stronger one-piece designed ends
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters
- Are direct bolt-on replacements of the O.E.M. rubber brake lines
- Hose ends to match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure proper fit and easy installation.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- Legal for all street and racing vehicles
These features ensure that the GMC Canyon models with Stabilitrak Replacement Brake Lines are state of the art. These high performance Colorado two-wheel drive compact pickup truck replacement brake lines are state of the art and can be custom made to accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market. Have a question regarding replacement brake lines for your Chevy Colorado models with Stabilitrak or without Stabilitrak? Drop us a line at 203-210-7200 or contact us.
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A SAFETY-CRITICAL PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
The Canyon replacement brake line components must be professionally installed by a competent mechanic. Any incorrect installation of brake components can cause a significant safety problem or an accident. If you are not a skilled and qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these replacement brake lines on your GM Canyon truck!
When you want your GMC Canyon to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance, or Slow Down Faster, use KLM Performance Canyon Stainless Steel Brake Lines to get the job done!
KLM PERFORMANCE 2016 to 2019 GMC Canyon4WD REPLACEMENT BRAKE LINES KITS ARE MADE IN THE USA