Custom Made GMC 1500 Series Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
Due to Covid-19 related issues affecting the entire world, KLM has longer than normal production times. Please plan for FORTY-FIVE plus working days for all custom and made-to-order products. These delays are due to raw material issues, supply chain disruptions, economic and the government policies we have no control over. We apologize in advance for these delays and ask that you plan accordingly.
EXPEDITED SERVICE: If you require replacement brake lines for your truck in a shorter time frame, this is no longer available when you choose an expedited freight service for delivery. Rush Services are available in relation to shipping times in transit only. This all relates back to Raw Material Shortages, which have caused production delays as this will not expedite order fulfillment times! When you choose either UPS or USPS Express Delivery Services.
NOTE: USPS Priority Mail Is Not An Express Service.
1999 to 2019 General Motors Corporation Sierra 1500 Series Pickups Replacement Brake Lines for Two Wheel Drive and Four Wheel Drive pickups.
KLM Performance offers KLM Performance Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits for your 1999 to 2022 GMC 1500 pickup. The Stainless Steel Kevlar braided brake lines are a Custom Made product that meets your exact requirements. These GM Sierra 1500 Series Pickup brake lines are designed for trucks with or without the Stabilitrak vehicle control system. The GMC Sierra 1500 series pickups are tough trucks, but if you want to make it reliable and stop quicker, consider improving an essential part of the brake system the brake lines. Please allow forty-five working days for the manufacture of your custom-made GM 1500 Series Pickup Replacement Kevlar Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Set. Make sure that you order the correct GMC Sierra1500 pickup brake line length and color, as these custom-made brake lines are Non-returnable!
2019 To 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kits
NOTE The 2019 to current models GMC Sierra 1500 Series trucks will not have the OEM Mounting Bracket attached to the front on rear lines in this kit. These New Custom Made Front Caliper Lines require you to grind off the OEM fitting from the front brake line bracket for installation. The Rear Drop Lines can be installed with the Re Use Of The OEM Bracket. This is not a bolt on kit for these model years. Please ensure you have read this notification prior to placing an order for these Custom Made Brake Lines.
These Replacement Stainless Steel Kevlar Braided Brake Lines work on the following General Motors Sierra 1500 Series trucks:
- 1999 to 2007 Sierra 1500 series 2 Wheel Drive models without Stabilitrak.
- 2008 to 2019 Sierra 1500 series 2 Wheel Drive models with Stabilitrak.
- 2020 to 2022 Sierra 1500 series 2 Wheel Drive models with Stabilitrak.
- 1999 to 2007 Sierra 1500 series 4 Wheel Drive models without Stabilitrak.
- 2008 to 2019 Sierra 1500 series 4 Wheel Drive models with Stabilitrak.
- 2020 to 2022 Sierra 1500 series 4 Wheel Drive models with Stabilitrak.
NOTE: Please allow forty-five working days for the manufacture of your custom-made Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Line Set.
EXPEDITED ORDER PROCESSING
Is No Longer Available On Any Custom Made Brake Line Order Due To Raw Material Constraints, Current Economic Policies, and the Lingering Effects Of The Covid-19 Virus Released Upon The World!
NOTE: USPS Priority Mail is not Expedited Shipping!
NOTES ABOUT THESE SIERRA 1500 SERIES PICKUP 2WD AND 4WD STAINLESS BRAKE LINE KITS:
These KLM Performance Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines for your 1999 to 2022 General Motors 1500 Series pickup without the Stabilitrak Electronic Stability Control are sold as a three-piece set.
- The 3 Piece Replacement Brake Line Kits for the 1999 to 2007 models include the two front caliper lines and one rear drop line.
- The 3 Piece Replacement Brake Line Kits for the 2008 to 2022 models include the two front caliper lines and one rear drop line.
These KLM Performance Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines for your 2008 to 2022 General Motors Sierra 1500 Series pickup with the Stabilitrak Electronic Stability Control are sold as a Four Piece set.
- The Four-Piece Replacement Brake Line Kits for the 2008 to 2022 models include Two front caliper lines and Two rear drop lines.
KLM Performance also offers the two rear caliper lines as an additional option for the stainless steel brake line kits. The GM 1500 Series rear caliper brake lines are a direct replacement part that includes all required fittings for installation. The installation of the rear caliper lines will further increase the performance of your vehicle's brake system.
These Custom Made replacement brake line kits are a NONRETURNABLE item. So please be sure your order precisely the equipment you need for your 1500 Series truck. As a Custom Made product, these brake line kits require forty-five working days to produce. Your order will be updated with the tracking information as soon as they ship. These kits for the 1999 to 205 model trucks do not include the brackets!
These GMC Sierra 1500 series pickup custom-made brake line kits are available in the following colors:
- Fluorescent Orange
NOTE: KLM Performance Inc does not accept returns on these custom-made Replacement Brake Line Assemblies! Please ensure you order the correct Custom Made GM 1500 Series Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle!
The benefits of installing a set of Replacement Brake Lines on your GM 1500 series truck are as follows:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hardware required to fit your particular year, make, and model
- KLM Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- The D.O.T.-approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so the brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is quick, not "soft," as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance
- It virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- KLM Performance brake lines offer better performance and higher safety.
GMC 1500 Replacement Brake Lines assemblies are constructed to the following standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- Kevlar Braided Sheath protection with a stainless steel outer sleeve
- Abrasion and corrosion-resistant to stay good-looking for a long time to come
- Assemblies using 60-10997 Hose. Virtually no volumetric expansion
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T
- Brake lines feature a higher fitting pull-off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies.
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available.
- New stronger one-piece designed ends
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters
- Are direct bolt-on replacements of the O.E.M. rubber brake lines
- Hose ends to match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure proper fit and easy installation.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- Legal for all street and racing vehicles
These features ensure the KLM Performance GM 1500 Replacement Brake Lines are state-of-the-art assemblies.
The high performance 1500 series pickup replacement brake lines are state of art and can be custom-made to accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market. Have a question regarding replacement brake lines for your GM Sierra 1500 Series truck? Drop us a line at 203-210-7200 or contact us.
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A CRITICAL SAFETY SYSTEM PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
A competent mechanic should professionally install GM 1500 replacement brake line components. Any incorrect installation of brake components can cause a significant safety problem or an accident. If you are not a skilled and qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these replacement brake lines on your Chevy or GMC 1500 Series truck!
When you want your GM 1500 pickup to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance, or Slow Down Faster, use KLM KLM Performance GMC 1500 Replacement Brake Lines to get the job done!
KLM PERFORMANCE GMC 1500 SERIES STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES KITS ARE MADE IN THE USA
by KLM Performance
- Engine : NA
- Item Number: KLM GM 99-22 1500
- Make: GMC | General Motors Corporation
- Model: Sierra 1500 Series pickups.
- Year : 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022
- Manufacturer Part No: KLM GM 99-22 1500
- Product Application: 1999 to 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 Series 2WD and 4WD Pickups
- Height: 10
- Width: 2
- Brand: KLM Performance
- FAQ :
- Part Number: KLM GM 99-22 1500
- Manufacturer: KLM Performance
- Product Note: The installation of these custom-made GMC Sierra 1500 Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines will offer dramatic improvements in brake system response and pedal feel.