GMC Sierra 2500HD, 3500HD Series 4WD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
KLM Performance offers Crown Performance Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits for your 1999 to 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD Series 4WD Truck as a Custom Made product that meets your exact requirements. The GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD Series are tough trucks, but if you want to make them even stronger and stop quicker consider improving essential parts like your brake lines. Please allow Twelve working days for the manufacture of your custom made GMC 4WD Replacement Brake Line set. Make sure that you order the correct custom made brake line length and color as these custom made brake lines are Non-Returnable!
If you require replacement brake lines for your GM Sierra Pickup truck in a shorter time frame a rush service with expedited freight is available for an additional fee. These Custom Made Stainless Steel Brake Lines require Twelve working days to produce.
These Braided Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines work on these General Motors Corporation trucks:
- 1999 to 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD Series 4WD models with Stabilitrak
- 1999 to 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD Series 4WD models Without Stabilitrak
- 1999 to 2018 GMC Sierra 3500HD Series 4WD models with Stabilitrak
- 1999 to 2018 GMC Sierra 3500HD Series 4WD models Without Stabilitrak
NOTES: The GMC Sierra 2500HD, and 3500HD 4WD Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits
- These KLM Performance Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines are for your 1999 to 2018 General Motors Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD Series truck with the Stabilitrak Electronic Stability Control are sold as a four-piece set.
- The 4 Piece Replacement Brake Line Kits include the two front caliper lines and two rear center drop lines.
- These KLM Performance Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines are for your 1999 to 2017 GM Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD Series truck Without the Stabilitrak Electronic Stability Control System are sold as a three-piece set.
- The Three-Piece Replacement Brake Line Kits include the two front caliper lines and one rear center drop line.
We do offer the Two Rear Caliper Lines as an option. The Rear Caliper Brake Lines will be the same color as the other stainless steel brake lines you order. The installation of these lines requires the mechanical ability to remove the OEM runner lines with the factory fittings from the OEM steel lines for installation. KLM Performance includes the necessary brake line fittings for the installation of these rear caliper lines.
These 1999 to 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD, and 3500HD trucks models with Stabilitrak custom made brake line kits are available in the following colors:
NOTE:KLM Performance Inc, does not accept returns on these custom-made Replacement Brake Line Assemblies! Please make sure you order the correct Custom Made 1999 to 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD and GMC Sierra 3500HD Series 4WD models with or without Stabilitrak Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle!
The benefits of installing a set of Replacement Brake Lines on your GMC Sierra truck are as follows:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hardware required to fit your particular year, make and model
- Crown Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- The D.O.T. approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is quick, not "soft" as with other standard rubber lines.
- Reduces stopping distance
- Virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- Crown Performance brake lines offer better performance and greater safety.
1999 to 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD Series 4WD models with Stabilitrak Replacement Brake Lines assemblies are constructed to the following standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards.
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing.
- Ther Kevlar Braided Sheath is then protected with a stainless steel outer sleeve.
- Brake Hoses are Abrasion and Corrosion resistant to stay good looking for a long time to come.
- Assemblies using 60-10997 Hose. Virtually no volumetric expansion.
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T certification.
- These brake line parts have a higher fitting pull off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies.
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available.
- New stronger one-piece designed ends.
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters.
- Are direct bolt-on replacements of the O.E.M. rubber brake lines.
- Hose ends to match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure proper fit and easy installation.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
These features ensure that the KLM Performance GM 2500HD and 3500HD Series 4WD models with Stabilitrak Replacement Brake Lines are indeed state of the art. These custom made high performance brake line kits for the 2500HD series, and 3500HD series trucks can accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market. Have a question regarding replacement brake lines for your GMC 2500HD, or 3500HD Series 4WD models with Stabilitrak? Drop us a line at 203-210-7200 or contact us.
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A CRITICAL SAFETY SYSTEM OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
A competent mechanic should professionally install GM 2500HD and 3500hd replacement brake line components. Any incorrect installation of brake components can cause a significant safety problem or an accident. If you are not a competent and qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these replacement brake lines on your Chevy or GMC truck!
When you want your GM 2500HD or 3500HD series pickup to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance, or Slow Down Faster use KLM Performance Stainless Steel Brake Lines to get the job done!
KLM PERFORMANCE 1999 to 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD four-wheel-drivestainless steel brake lines are MADE IN THE USA
Item Number: CP GM 99-18 2500/3500
Make: : GMC Sierra
Model: 2500HD | 3500 HD
Year: 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
Manufacturer Part No: CP GM 99-18 2500/3500
Product Application: 1999 to 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD 4WD SRW / DRW trucks with or without STABILITRAK Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Part Number: CP GM 99-18 2500/3500
Manufacturer: KLM Performance