Mopar 68155609AB Cooling Fan Clutch 2010 to 2012 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel
This 2010 to 2012 Dodge Ram Fan Clutch 68155609AB is a genuine factory Mopar part and carries a Mopar warranty is No A Discontinued Product That Is No Longer Available.
NOTE: This Mopar replacement fan clutch is Currently On A National Back Order with Chrysler. Your order for this Mopar fan clutch will ship as soon as this replacement fan clutch is released from Mopar. We apologize for this issue.
If you own a 2010 to 2012 Model Dodge Ram truck powered by the 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel engine, the electric fan clutch can present you with a problem. Chrysler has gone through numerous versions of this fan clutch to solve the problem of failed Cummins 6.7L fan clutch. We ask you to supply us with the last eight characters of your VIN to ensure that this replacement fan clutch will fit on your Dodge Ram truck.
Mopar 68155609AB Replacement Cooling Fan Clutch applications:
- 2010 to 2012 Ram 2500 trucks with the 6.7L CTD
- 2010 to 2012 Ram 3500 trucks with the 6.7L CTD
- 2010 to 2012 Ram 4500 trucks with the 6.7L CTD
- 2010 to 2012 Ram 5500 trucks with the 6.7L CTD
Mopar 2010 to 2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L Diesel Cooling Fan benefits:
- It is a genuine Brand new OEM Mopar Part.
- Backed by a 24 Month Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Restores the cooling efficiency of your Cummins 6.7L motor.
- Protects your valuable Cummins diesel engine.
- The installation of the Mopar fan clutch is relatively straightforward.
- Requires the removal of the fan shroud for enough access to work.
- If It's time to replace the electronic fan, clutch in your 6.7L Turbo Diesel the Mopar 68155609AB is the correct part.
- The Mopar 68155609AB is the replacement OEM Electric Fan Clutch for the Cummins 6.7L diesel.
Signs the OEM Clutch Fan Clutch is failing:
- Engine temperatures are rising above the normal limits
- The fan is starting to make strange sounds
- The Fan no longer engages once the engine has reached operating temperatures.
- The Fan clutch stops working or seizes up.
The Mopar 68155609AB Replacement Electric Cooling Fan Clutch operates on the following Dodge Ram trucks:
- 2010 to 2012 Model Dodge Ram 2500 2WD and 4WD
- 2010 to 2012 Model Dodge Ram 3500 2WD and 4WD
- 2010 to 2012 Model Dodge Ram 4500 2WD and 4WD
- 2010 to 2012 Model Dodge Ram 5500 2WD and 4WD
The Mopar 68155609AB Replacement radiator fan clutch is for the 2010 to 2012 Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 6.7L Turbo-Diesel engine.
The Mopar 68155609AB Fan Clutch succeeds the following Mopar Part numbers:
Mopar 68155609AB Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel Radiator Cooling Fan Clutch is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number : Mopar 68155609AB
- Make : : Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2010 | 2011 | 2012
- Manufacturer Part No : 68155609AB
- Product Application: 2010 to 2012 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with the Cummins 6.7L diesel engine.
- Height: 8
- Width : 12
- Brand: MOPAR
- FAQ: How important is the Mopar cooling fan clutch? The Cummins 6.7L Diesel uses an electronic fan clutch to ensure that your engine is provided with sufficient coolant to prevent over-heating. cooled when it needs to be, and prevents it from overheating. The fan clutch is an essential piece of the cooling equation in many vehicles. It helps your cooling system operate effectively and your engine operates efficiently by reducing the load on the engine and loss of energy caused by the fan itself. The Fan Clutch allows the fan to operate at lower speeds and effectively detach at higher speeds when the vehicle is moving and air movement due to velocity aids to cool the engine. KLM Performance recommends the immediate replacement of the electronic fan clutch when it starts to fail!
- Part Number 68155609AB
- Manufacturer: Mopar
- Product Note: This is an OEM Mopar Fan Clutch which is an electrical component used to control the activation of the 6.7L Cummins electric cooling fan.