Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Fuel Pressure Sensor
This Mopar 68210175AA Pressure Sensor Applications:
- 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins Diesels.
- 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins Diesels.
- 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L Cummins Diesels.
- 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L Cummins Diesels.
What does this Mopar 68210175AA Fuel Pressure Sensor In The Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel Do?
- This Mopar 68210175AA fuel pressure sensor senses the amount of fuel in the fuel rail by reading the internal pressure of the rail.
- The pressure sensor then sends an electronic message to the Power Control Module PCM telling it precisely how much fuel needs to be released into the engine.
- The fuel rail pressure sensor measures the pressure of the fuel supplied to the fuel injectors.
- This pressure signal is used by the PCM to adjust the fuel injector pulse width and duration while metering fuel to each cylinder during the combustion cycle.
Symptoms of a Faulty Mopar Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor in your 6.7L Cummins diesel engine:
- Difficulty Starting the engine.
- Engine losses power.
- Rough erratic engine operation.
- Engine loses power and then regains power.
- P0193 Fuel Pressure Sensor Circuit High Input Code Displayed.
This Mopar rail pressure sensor used in the 6.7L Cummins now supersedes the following Mopar part numbers:
The Mopar Dodge Ram Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor is located at the end of the fuel rail please see the supplied image to determine the exact location of the sensor.