COVID-19 PRODUCT SUPPLY AND SHIPPING DELAYS - CLICK HERE
Mopar 68210175AA Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Rail Pressure Sensor
You Save 38% (
Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Fuel Pressure Sensor
This Mopar 68210175AA Pressure Sensor Applications:
- 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins Diesels.
- 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins Diesels.
- 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L Cummins Diesels.
- 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L Cummins Diesels.
What does this Mopar 68210175AA Fuel Pressure Sensor In The Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel Do?
- This Mopar 68210175AA fuel pressure sensor senses the amount of fuel in the fuel rail by reading the internal pressure of the rail.
- The pressure sensor then sends an electronic message to the Power Control Module PCM telling it precisely how much fuel needs to be released into the engine.
- The fuel rail pressure sensor measures the pressure of the fuel supplied to the fuel injectors.
- This pressure signal is used by the PCM to adjust the fuel injector pulse width and duration while metering fuel to each cylinder during the combustion cycle.
Symptoms of a Faulty Mopar Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor in your 6.7L Cummins diesel engine:
- Difficulty Starting the engine.
- Engine losses power.
- Rough erratic engine operation.
- Engine loses power and then regains power.
- P0193 Fuel Pressure Sensor Circuit High Input Code Displayed.
This Mopar rail pressure sensor used in the 6.7L Cummins now supersedes the following Mopar part numbers:
The Mopar Dodge Ram Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor is located at the end of the fuel rail please see the supplied image to determine the exact location of the sensor.
Engine: 6.7L Cummins
Item Number: Mopar 68210175AA
Make: Dodge | Ram
Model: 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year: 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020
Manufacturer Part No: 68210175AA
Product Application: 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
Part Number: 68210175AA
Product Note: The OEM MOPAR 68210175AA Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor is a vital sensor for the proper operation of your 6.7L Cummins diesel engine.