Mopar 68223419AA Replacement Engine Block Heater Cord
This OEM Mopar part is a direct replacement heater cord for the block heater element on the following Dodge Ram trucks. If you have a Dodge vehicle with the heater element installed in the block, this is the power cord you need to energize the heater element for rapid heat and aid with cold weather starts. Coolant Immersion Heater 6' Replacement Cord 120V aids in rapid cold weather starts.
The Mopar 68223419AA 2013-2018 Ram 6.7L Cummins Block Heater Cord is a reliable and efficient way to keep your engine warm during chilly temperatures. This block heater cord features a six-foot-long power cord with 120 volts and a three-prong connector, as well as a high quality flexible rubber sheathing for added protection from the elements. It also comes with an integrated hex nut to keep your connection to the coolant heater secure.
Mopar Engine Block Heater Power Cord Fitment:
- 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 3500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 4500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 5500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
Ram Block Heater Power Cord Specifications:
- Six Foot Long Power Cord
- 120 Volt power cord
- Three Prong connector
- This new Mopar Cummins power cord is made especially for the cold.
- Constructed with a high quality flexible rubber sheathing.
- Plug ends are molded into the cord to keep moisture out.
- Integrated Hex nut ensures the connection to the coolant heater.
Mopar 68223419AA Block Heater Cord Cross References:
- Cummins 251919
- Mopar 56051181AA
- Mopar 56051181AB
- Phillips 3600008
- Cummins 251919
This Mopar 68223419AA Replacement Block Heater Cord is attached to the coolant heater element located next to the oil filter and underneath the exhaust manifold. The coolant heater element often has a black cover on it that will need to be removed. The straightforward way to access the block heater element is from underneath the truck. The power cord is then securely attached to the heater element using the Hex Nut on the power cord.
NOTE: All Dodge Ram vehicles built with the 6.7L Cummins diesel contain the heater element in the engine block. The engine block heater element is located behind the oil filter. This Mopar 68223419AA power cord is used to energize the Immersion Type Cummins Engine Heater Element. Chrysler discontinued the Mopar 68223419AA power cord as a standard feature of the 2013 To 2018 Ram diesel trucks. If you failed to order this power cord, is not on your vehicle. The complete power supply cord is the Mopar 68223419AA 2013-2018 Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel Block Heater Cord.
The Mopar 68223419AA engine block heater cord is designed to restore power to the 2013-2018 Ram 6.7L Cummins model engine block heater element. The genuine OE-style replacements are manufactured from quality materials to ensure reliable performance.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
- Item Number: Mopar 68223419AA
- Make : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2018
- Manufacturer Part No: Mopar 68223419AA
- Product Application: 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 Series trucks with the Cummins Diesels
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: Mopar 68223419AA
- FAQ: What does the Mopar 68223419AA Power Cord Do? This 6.7L Cummins power cord provides the means to connect an extension cord from the front of your vehicle to the engine block heater element in your engine block.
- Part Number: Mopar 68223419AA
- Manufacturer: Mopar OEM Part
- Product Note: Please ensure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine! This is the power supply cord only and does not include the engine block heater element!