8-Speed Automatic Transmission Filter for Chrysler, Jeep cars, and Dodge Ram trucks built with the 845RE / 870RE, ZF 8HP45 / 8HP70 / 8HP90 transmission.
Mopar 845RE / 870RE, ZF 8HP45 / 8HP70 / 8HP90 8 Speed Automatic Transmission Service Kit includes:
- One Mopar 68225344AA replacement transmission pan with filter
- One Mopar 68172556AA replacement transmission pan gasket
- One Mopar drain plug
- Thirteen Mopar transmission pan screws.
The Mopar 845RE / 870RE / ZF 8HP45 / 8HP70 / 8HP90 ZF 8 Speed Transmission Service Kit applications:
- 2012 to 2022 Chrysler 300
- 2012 to 2022 Dodge Charger
- 2012 to 2022 Dodge Challenger
- 2013 to 2022 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2013 to 2019 Dodge Durango
- 2013 to 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Chrysler 8HP70 Transmission Service Kit applications:
- 8HP45 ZF 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
- 8HP70 ZF 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
- 8HP90 ZF 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
Chrysler has continued to use this extremely durable transmission known as the ZF 8HP45 / Chrysler 845RE or HP70 because of the advantages this eight-speed gearbox possesses. The benefits of the transmission are not so much the eight speeds but are based on its ability to keep the engine in the optimal rpm range for increased engine efficiency and power output.
- The diverse range of gears provides a low-performance first gear and a high economy top gear.
- Chrysler Claims a 98% effectiveness in any gear.
- Incredibly fast locking torque converter.
- Transmission shifts quicker than a person can sense them.
What is the Service Interval For the MOPAR 68225344AA transmission filter?
The Mopar maintenance schedule and service information under normal use is to replace the transmission fluid and filter every 30,000 miles or 36 Months. Please note that towing, heavy loads, and or a heavy right foot will dramatically shorten this service interval. KLM Performance strongly recommends the replacement of the filter and fluid at the proper service interval.
The Mopar 68225344AA Transmission filter is designed is to keep your transmission fluid clean. Every transmission will eventually accumulate debris from normal wear and tear. It is critical that the transmission fluid is kept clean so that the valve body and other vital components do not become clogged making them inoperable. By regularly replacing your transmission filter and automatic transmission fluid you will ensure a long trouble-free life span of your transmission. Following the regularly scheduled maintenance intervals reduces the possibility of costly repairs.
Mopar 68172556AA ZF 8 Speed Transmission Gasket supersedes the following Mopar part:
This is a Genuine Mopar ZF 8 Automatic Transmission Filter and Gasket Kit that meets the manufacturer's filtration specifications and is covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
NOTE: Please make sure your vehicle is equipped with one of the above-listed Automatic transmissions before ordering this Eight Speed transmission service kit.