Dodge Ram and Jeep EcoDiesel Fuel Water Separator Filter
The supply of clean purified diesel fuel is vital for the 2019 to 2024 Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins Engine and the 2020 to 2023 Dodge Ram 1500 Series trucks, Jeep JL Wrangler, and Jeep JT Gladiator with the 3.0L Eco-Diesels. The use of the appropriate diesel fuel water separator filter promotes a trouble-free engine operation while ensuring a long life of your high-pressure fuel injection system. KLM Performance offers you this OEM Replacement Mopar 68436631AA Two Micron Rated diesel fuel filter for your Mopar truck with a diesel engine.
This Dodge Ram Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter Kit is for the following:
- 2020 to 2024 model Dodge Ram 1500 3.0L EcoDiesel turbo diesel.
- 2020 to 2024 model Jeep JL Wrangler 3.0L EcoDiesel turbo diesel.
- 2020 to 2024 model Jeep JT Gladiator 3.0L EcoDiesel turbo diesel.
- 2019 to 2024 model Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel.
- 2019 to 2024 model Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel.
- 2019 to 2024 model Ram 4500 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel.
- 2019 to 2024 model Ram 5500 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel.
Mopar 68436631AA Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter is designed for use in these engines:
- 2019 to 2024 Mopar 3.0L EcoDiesel Fuel Water Separator Filter
- 2019 to 2024 Mopar 6.7L Cummins Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter
Mopar 68436631AA Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter Contains:
- One Mopar 68436631AA Fuel Water Separator Filter
- One Mopar 68436631AA Fuel Water Separator O-Ring
NOTE: All 2019 and newer Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins diesel trucks and the Jeeps with the 3.0L Eco-Diesel now contain two separate diesel fuel filters. The Cummins 6.7 filter kit Diesel Fuel Filter location is in the engine compartment. The Diesel Fuel Water Separator / Fuel Filter location is in the truck's rear, next to the fuel tank. This Cummins 6.7L Filter Kit for the Dodge Ram contains the two required Mopar Diesel Fuel Filters for 2019 to 2024 model vehicles. The Mopar suggested fuel filter change interval is 15,0000 miles. Having a spare set of these two fuel filters on hand will keep your Ram truck running.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins | 3.0L EcoDiesel
- Filtration Rating: Two Micron Rated Fuel Water Separator Filter
- Fuel Type: Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter
- Item Number: Mopar 68436631AA
Make: Dodge | Ram | Jeep
Model : 1500 | 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500 | Jeep JL Wrangler | Jeep JT Gladiator
Year : 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 } 2024
- Manufacturer Part No: Mopar 68436631AA
- Product Application: 2019 to 2024 Jeep Dodge Ram 1500, 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 series trucks with the 3.0L EcoDiesel and the 6.7L Cummins Diesel engines.
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: MOPAR
- FAQ: Why would I want to pay for the premium-grade fuel filters needed to maintain my engine? Many customers say there are much cheaper filters available for my Cummins diesel and they are correct. This is a perfect case of the Pay Now or Pay Much More Later On the scenario of maintenance. If you believe that saying a few dollars on overseas-made filters that offer unknown fuel filtration levels is a wise bet, then just wait until you have to purchase a new set of fuel injectors or a fuel injection pump!
- Part Number: Mopar 68436631AA
- Manufacturer: Mopar
- Product Note: Regularly using premium grade Mopar Ram 6.7L Cummins Fuel Filter Kit promotes trouble-free engine operation and ensures a long life of your high-pressure fuel injection system. KLM Performance recommends the purchase of two sets of these Dodge Ram 3.0L and 6.7L fuel filter sets to ensure you always have a spare set of filters on hand!