OEM Mopar Ram Replacement Cabin Interior Air Filter Element - CAF
Your Dodge Ram truck is equipped with a Cabin Air Filter element that requires replacement at a suggested mileage interval. The Mopar Dodge Ram replacement cabin air filter element ensures airborne contaminants' removal before they enter the truck's HVAC system. Removal of pollutants before they reach your truck's interior cabin is the job of the cabin air filter. While your regular air filter cleans the engine's air, the cabin air filter ensures that the air you and your passengers breathe is of good quality. Replace this cabin air filter element routinely so you know it is doing its job.
Ensure that the air from your climate control system is free of harmful contaminants by using only the genuine 68548579AA OEM Mopar cabin air filters. Replacing your Cabin Air Filter is essential to maintaining your cabin’s air quality.
Mopar 68548579AA Cabin Air Filter Applications
- 2022 to 2024 Ram 1500 Series trucks.
- 2022 to 2024 Ram 2500 Series trucks.
- 2022 to 2024 Ram 3500 Series trucks.
- 2022 to 2024 Ram 4500 Series trucks.
- 2022 to 2024 Ram 5500 Series trucks.
- 2022 to 2024 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
- 2022 to 2024 Jeep Wagoneer
What are the warning signs I need to replace the Interior Cabin Air Filter in my Dodge Ram truck?
- A musty odor is produced when I turn on my interior fan.
- Reduction in airflow when the climate control system is activated.
- A noticeable level of interior dust appears on the vehicle's interior.
- There are lingering unpleasant orders.
What types of containment does the Mopar 68548579AA Dodge Ram Cabin Air Filter remove?
- Airborne Pollution
- Mold Spores
Genuine Mopar Cabin Air Filter Element 68548579AA Supersedes:
- Mopar 68406048AA
What is the recommended change interval for the Mopar 68548579AA Dodge Ram Cabin Air Filter?
Your Cabin Air Filter Replacement Interval depends on many factors, such as usage and environmental conditions related to the area in which your trucks are operated, The period for replacing your cabin air filter depends on the miles accumulated. KLM Performance recommends changing this filter somewhere between the 15,000 and 30,000 miles mark or every eighteen months to ensure interior air quality.
NOTE: This Cabin Air Filter is an OEM Mopar filter. Please ensure your vehicle is equipped with a Mopar 68548579AA Dodge Ram Cabin Air Filter before placing an order for this interior air filter element.
Experience clean air in your car's cabin with the genuine OEM Mopar 68548579AA Cabin Air Filter. Engineered for your specific vehicle, this cabin air filter offers superior protection against pollen, dust, and other airborne contaminants, allowing for a safe, healthy, and comfortable ride. Constructed with premium materials, this filter is the same as original production, providing superior filtration for your car's cabin.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel | 3.6L V6 Electric/Gas | 5.7L V8 Electric/Gas | 5.7L V8 Hemi Gas | 6.2L V8 Gas | 6.4L V8 Gas | 6.7L L6 Turbo Diesel 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel
Item Number: Mopar 68548579AA
Make: Dodge | Ram | Jeep
Model: 1500 | 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500 | Wagoneer
Year: 2022 | 2023 | 2023 | 2024
Manufacturer Part No: 68535623AA
- Product Application: 2022 to 2024 model Ram 1500, 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks and the Jeep Wagoneer.
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: MOPAR
- FAQ: What did Chrysler start to install the Cabin air filters in the Dodge Ram series trucks? In the 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 series pickups, the Cabin Air Filter was installed with 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks.
Part Number: Mopar 68548579AA
- Manufacturer: Mopar
- Product Note: The regular use of premium grade Genuine Mopar Dodge Ram Replacement CAF - Cabin Air Filter Kit promotes clean interior air and helps ensure the removal of airborne contaminants.