Moroso 27862 Jeep 4.0 Liter Baffled Steel Replacement Oil Pan
The Moroso racing heritage has now designed another High-Quality American Made product.
This Moroso 27862 Replacement Oil Pan Applications:
- Jeep Wrangler 4.0L Oil Pan with Anti-Slosh Baffles
- Jeep Cherokee 4.0L Oil Pan with Anti-Slosh Baffles
- Jeep Comanche 4.0L Oil Pan with Anti-Slosh Baffles
NOTE: This part is on national backorder until August 18th. Please make a note of this before purchasing this oil pan. Your order will be linked to a tracking number as soon as this part is released from the National Back Order. We apologize for this inconvenience.
The Moroso 27862 Replacement Jeep Wrangler 4.0L Oil Pan Benefits:
- Each Jeep Wrangler replacement oil pan is jig welded by hand.
- This replacement pan is block-fitted to minimize warping and ensure proper fit and sealing.
- Designed and constructed as a Multi Baffled oil pan.
- This oil pan has a design that removes oil from the crank quickly and efficiently.
- Oil Pan design directs engine oil toward the oil pump pickup.
- This oil pan has two kick-outs which allow for 1.25 additional quarts of oil capacity, which helps to reduce oil temperature.
The Moroso 27862 Replacement Jeep 4.0L Oil Pan applications:
- 1997 to 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 1991 to 1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 2004 to 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ
- 1987 to 2001 Jeep Cherokees
- 1987 to 1992 Comanches
Moroso 27862 Replacement Jeep Wrangler 4.0L Oil Pan Features:
- Pan is Jig welded and fitted to minimize warping and ensure proper fit and sealing.
- Multi Baffled oil pans design removes oil from the crank quickly and efficiently.
- The oil pan aims to direct the engine oil toward the oil pump pickup.
- Magnetic drain plug included.
- The enlarged rear oil pan sump provides additional lubricating oil capacity to reduce oil temperature.
- The Three Trap door assembly and the movable anti-slosh baffle are designed to keep the oil contained in the oil pump pick-up area.
- The rear sump of the oil pan extends out on both sides to hold 1.25 more quarts.
- A bigger surface area helps reduce oil temperature.
- Designed to work with the OEM oil pump and pickup tube.
- The depth of the oil pan remains at the stock dimension
- Allows fitment of aftermarket skid plates.
- Maximizes ground clearance.
- Constructed from heavy-duty 16-gauge steel.
- Yellow zinc dichromate finish provides extreme corrosion resistance.
- No loss of ground clearance with this Moroso Oil Pan installed.
Moroso 27862 Replacement Jeep 4.0L Oil Pan is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 4.0L
- Item Number: Moroso 27862
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Cherokee | Comanche | Wrangler JK
- Year : 1987 | 1988 | 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006
- Manufacturer Part No: 27862
- Product Application: Select 1987 to 2006 Jeeps with the 4.0L engine
- Height: 16
- Width: 15
- Brand: Moroso
- FAQ: This is a Heavy Duty American Made oil pan that addresses the concerns of jeep owners when they are on the trail.
- Part Number: 27862
- Manufacturer: Moroso
- Product Note: This is a superior aftermarket oil pan that provides additional oil capacity, improved oil cooling, installation of skid plates, and no loss of ground clearance for your Jeep!