2007 to 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2WD and 4WD all models
Due to Covid-19-related issues affecting the entire world, KLM has longer than normal production times. Please plan for FORTY-FIVE plus working days for all custom and made-to-order products. These delays are due to raw material issues, supply chain disruptions, and economic and government policies we have no control over. We apologize in advance for these delays and ask that you plan accordingly.
EXPEDITED SERVICE: If you require replacement brake lines for your truck in a shorter time frame, this is available when you choose an expedited freight service for delivery. Rush Services are available in relation to shipping times in transit only. This all relates back to Raw Material Shortages, which have caused production delays as this will not expedite order fulfillment times! When you choose either UPS or USPS Express Delivery Services.
NOTE: USPS Priority Mail Is Not An Express Service.
This is a Four Piece Custom Made To Order D.O.T. Legal Replacement Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines Kit for the Toyota FJ Cruiser.
The FJ Cruiser is a tough truck. But if you want to make it more responsive, consider improving significant parts like the brake lines. Upgrade the stopping power of your FJ Cruiser with the added control provided by KLM Performance Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits. Over time your old stock flex lines can expand, which leads to a decreased response time and a softer pedal feel. By upgrading your Toyota FJ Cruiser rubber brake hoses with a set of Four Piece KLM Performance Replacement Brake Lines, you get the improved feel and responsiveness that you have been missing.
FJ Cruiser Stainless Steel Replacement Brake Lines benefits:
- Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines will last even longer than the manufacturer's stock lines.
- Offer improved reliability and quicker stopping of your Toyota FJ Cruiser.
- Custom Made to meet your exact needs!
- Available in 12 different lengths
- Available in 9 different color choices.
- Sold as Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines for your Class 1 Light Duty 2007 to 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser.
- The braided Stainless Steel Brake line kit has two front lines and two rear lines.
- Use the stock-style fittings and mounting brackets for straightforward and easy installation.
- No modification is required for the installation of these brake lines on your FJ Cruiser.
- It will provide both a firmer pedal and less pedal travel, helping to eliminate swelling and stretching.
- Virtually eliminate brake pedal "chatter" and significantly reduce stopping distance.
- Offered as a solution to the problem-prone stock rubber hoses that tend to expand and stretch each time the brake is applied.
- These replacement brake hoses will provide both a firmer pedal and less pedal travel, helping to eliminate swelling and stretching.
You will get the improved feel and responsiveness that you have been missing.
These Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kits work to replace the OEM rubber brake lines on the FJ Cruiser trucks:
- 2007 to 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser All 4 Wheel Drive models
- 2007 to 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser All 2 Wheel Drive models
FJ Cruiser Stainless Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines contains:
- The two FJ Cruiser Front Caliper Lines
- The two FJ Cruiser Rear Drop Lines
The benefits of installing replacement brake hoses on your FJ Cruiser truck are as follows:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hose ends and line brackets required to fit your particular year, make, and model
- KLM Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- These D.O.T.-approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so the brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is quick, not "soft," as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All custom-made brake hose assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- The inner Teflon Hose is encased with a braided Kevlar sleeve for maximum protection.
- KLM Performance then adds a Stainless Steel outer braid which acts as a barrier layer, providing double protection to Kevlar's single inner braid.
- Stainless Steel brake lines offer better performance and higher safety.
- These brake lines use a Teflon inner core which is chemically inert.
- Teflon Core is non-aging, not affected by atmospheric conditions, moisture resistant, and very flexible.
- It is approved for all brake fluids, including D.O.T. 5 silicone.
- The Teflon inner core hose minimizes internal friction and volumetric expansion for the instant transfer of brake fluid to the brake caliper.
Toyota FJ Cruiser Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines assemblies are constructed to the following standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- Kevlar Braided Sheath is encased with a five-layer braided stainless steel outer sleeve.
- Abrasion and corrosion-resistant to stay good-looking for a long time to come
- Assemblies using 60-10997 Hose. Virtually no volumetric expansion
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T
- Higher fitting pull-off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available.
- New stronger one-piece designed ends
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters
- Are direct bolt-on replacements of the O.E.M. rubber brake lines
- FJ Cruiser Brake Line Hose Ends match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure a straightforward installation.
- KLM Performance brake lines offer better performance and higher safety.
- The Teflon inner core is chemically inert, non-aging, not affected by the atmospheric condition, moisture resistant, and very flexible.
- The Teflon inner core is also inert to all approved brake fluids, including D.O.T. 5 silicone.
- This Teflon inner core hose minimizes internal friction and volumetric expansion.
These construction features ensure that the Toyota FJ Cruiser Replacement Brake Lines are indeed state-of-the-art.
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A SAFETY-CRITICAL PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
A competent mechanic should professionally install these FJ Cruiser OEM replacement brake line assemblies. Any incorrect installation of brake components in your FJ Cruiser can cause a significant safety problem or an accident. If you are not a competent and qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these FJ Brake Hose products.
When you want to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance or Slow Down Faster, use KLM Performance Toyota FJ Cruiser Replacement Brake Lines to get the job done!
KLM PERFORMANCE TOYOTA FJ CRUISER, BRAKE HOSE KITS, ARE MADE IN THE USA
NOTE: Please allow forty-five working days for the manufacture of your custom-made Four Piece Toyota FJ Cruiser Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Hose set. This high-performance replacement brake line kit for the Toyota FJ Cruiser is sold as a four-piece kit. KLM Performance Inc does not accept returns on these custom-made 2007 to 2014 FJ Cruiser Brake Line Assemblies, so please ensure you order the correct FJ Cruiser Truck Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle!
EXPEDITED ORDER PROCESSING
It is No Longer Available On Any Custom Made Brake Line Order Due To Raw Material Constraints, Current Economic Policies, and the Lingering Effects Of The Covid-19 Virus Released Upon The World!
NOTE: USPS Priority Mail is not Expedited Shipping!
This High Performance FJ Cruiser brake lines can be done to accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market. If you have any questions about KLM Brake Lines for your 2007 to 2014 FJ, please give us a call or contact us. We would be happy to help you determine the length of the custom-made Kevlar Reinforced Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line you need for your truck.
The 2007 to 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines are MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : NA
- Item Number CP T 07-14 FJ
- Make Toyota
- Model FJ Cruiser
- Year 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014
- Manufacturer Part No CP T 07-14 FJ
- Product Application 2007 to 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Two Wheel and Four Wheel Drive models.
- height 2
- width 10
FAQ Are these Toyota FJ Cruiser Brake Lines a direct bolt-on replacement?
Yes, these replacement brake lines are a direct factory replacement for your soft rubber brake lines. They are sold as a complete kit that contains the correct brackets, fittings, and hardware required for installation.
- Product Note: This is a Custom Made To Order Product That Requires forty-Five Working Days For Construction. Custom-made products are scheduled for production as soon as the order has been received. Once an order has entered production, we are unable to cancel the order. Please make a note of this prior to placing your order!