Filter Set for 2019 to 2024 Ram 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel Thirty Thousand Mile Service Kit
NOTE: This kit is currently IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT
This 2019-2024 Ram 6.7L Cummins 30K Filter Kit is perfect for keeping your vehicle running smoothly. It contains four Fleetguard LF16035 Stratapore oil filters and two OEM Mopar fuel separators and air filters for efficient operation. Enjoy reliable performance and a long lifespan with this quality kit.
This Premier Filter Set for the 2019-2024 Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins diesel engine contains all the filters you need to perform your maintenance service intervals for the next thirty thousand miles.
The KLM Performance 5th Generation Dodge Ram Maintenance Kit is designed for the following vehicles:
- 2019 to 2024 model Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2019 to 2024 model Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2019 to 2024 model Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2019 to 2024 model Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L turbo diesel.
This Dodge Ram Fifth Generation Maintenance Kit contains the following OEM filters:
- Two Mopar 68436631AA Fuel Water Separator Filters - IN STOCK
- Two Mopar 68157291AA 2010+ Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Fuel Filters
- Four Fleetguard LF16035 Stratapore Oil Filter - IN STOCK
The 5th Gen Dodge Ram is built to last; so with a proper maintenance schedule and the use of premium grade filters, you will have no problem obtaining several hundred thousand miles from the Dodge Ram truck with the 6.7L Cummins diesel engine. The use of premium-grade filters ensures long-term reliability.
By following the suggested Dodge Ram maintenance intervals provided by the Stellantis Group given by Ram in your owner’s manual. KLM Performance has this 5th Generation Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Filter Kit to meet or exceed OEM specifications for the filtration of your Cummins Diesel. This 5th Gen Dodge Ram Service Kit contains all the filters you need to complete the 7,500 to 30,000-mile service intervals with all the filters you require in one kit!
Buying at least two of these Cummins Filtration kits saves a significant amount on shipping costs, and you will always have your filters ready for service whenever you need them. Having a spare set of these service kit filters on hand will keep your Ram 6.7L Cummins running, and you will never be down waiting for your filters to arrive. Simply order your next two kits when you open the box on your last set. We make it easy and affordable! Savings of more than $30 over retail when you buy the kit rather than individual filters!
Diesel Fuel Filters for 2019 to 2023 Dodge Ram trucks with 6.7L Cummins Engines. The use of the appropriate 6.7L Cummins fuel filters promotes trouble-free engine operations while ensuring the long life of your high-pressure fuel injection system. KLM Performance offers you Mopar or Fleetguard diesel fuel filters for your 6.7L Cummins diesel engine. All 2013 and newer Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins diesel trucks now contain two separate diesel fuel filters. The Diesel Fuel Filter location is in the engine compartment. The Diesel Fuel Water Separator location is at the rear of the truck next to the fuel tank. The Cummins 6.7L Filter Kit for the Dodge Ram contains two required Mopar Diesel Fuel Filters for 2019 to 2022 model vehicles. The Mopar suggested fuel filter change interval is 15,0000 miles. The Cummins 6.7L filter kit has the OEM Chrysler Fuel Filters for the Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel which are MADE IN THE USA.
Fleetguard LF16035 Stratapore Oil Filter
Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter is a Premium Oil Filter designed for the:
- 2019 to 2024 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 with the 6.7L Cummins ISB Turbo Diesels
Fleetguard Stratapore LF16035 Oil Filter benefits:
- Ten Micron Filtration
- Strength and durability
- Less compromise of the efficiency and filter life due to multilayer Organic contaminant tolerance
- Lower filter restriction
- Contains the patented StrataPore™ Filtration Media for improved filtration
- Fluted Shell simplifies oil filter removal.
- The filter provides the required filtration media for the extended oil change intervals of today's modern diesel engines.
The FLEETGUARD LF16035 oil filter contains StrataPore™ Filtration Media, which is a multi-layered filter media, with the optimum number of layers for particle removal. This Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter is a Cummins Filtration replacement oil filter that offers dependability and reliability that surpasses OEM specifications and customer requirements. Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter has unique layering capabilities that allow this StrataPore™ filter to provide a nearly 50% reduction of filter restriction during cold start. Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter is a StrataPore™ replacement oil filter that contains Stronger and More Durable Filter Media that allows customers to extend service intervals without compromise. Fleetguard developed the LF16035 Stratapore Oil Filter to meet the Extended Service Environment (ESI) Compatibility replacement oil filter required for the Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L engines. The Fleetguard brand has been defining quality filtration products since 1963, and the Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter is another excellent product from FLEETGUARD.
This Fleetguard LF16035 Lubrication filter is the superior version of the Fleetguard LF3972 and the Mopar 5083285AA lubrication filters that rely on cellulose filtration media to remove the suspended contaminants in your engine oil.
What is the difference between the Fleetguard LF16035 and the Mopar 5083285AA lube filter?
- Stratapore Filtration Media Versus Cellolose Media
- Ten Micron Rating Versus a Sixty Micron Rating
- Higher Oil Contamianet Holding Capacity
- Reduced oil flow restriction.
- Dramatically improved cold start flow restriction.
- Extended service intervals without compromise.
- Cummins Filtration products are designed for long-term engine reliability.
Fleetguard LF16503 Dodge Ram Cummins Oil Filter specifications:
- 30 Microns at 100% efficiency
- 10 Microns at 60% efficiency
- The flow rate of 8.72 GPM
- Maximum Working Pressure of 125 PSI.
Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter Cross Reference:
- Mopar 5083285AA
- Mopar 5016547AC
- Cummins 3949561
- Cummins 4920070
- Wix 57620XE
- Baldwin BT7439
- Fleetguard LF3972
Dimensions of the Fleetguard LF16035 Stratapore Oil Filter:
- The largest OD is 93.47 mm or 3.68 in
- Overall Height is 176.28 mm or 6.94 in
- Thread Size 1-16 UN-2B Fleetguard
NOTE: In 2010, Cummins upgraded the diesel fuel filter tolerance levels on the 6.7L Cummins engines to remove more contaminants to increase the longevity of your diesel fuel injection system. On the 2019 and newer Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins, This is one of the two OEM Chrysler filters used to filter your diesel fuel. The image presented is not an accurate representation of the Two-Stage diesel fuel filter you will receive. This OEM Mopar diesel fuel filter no longer has a green inner core. Instead, the filter now has a Black Core.
Dodge Ram 5th Generation 6.7L Cummins Diesel Engine Maintenance Schedule:
2019+ 6.7L Cummins engine. Use the filters and fluids I provide below. I’ll even provide links on where to buy them. Here’s everything you need to properly maintain your 5th Generation Ram with the 6.7L Cummins motor. Please note that extreme driving conditions and towing will dramatically reduce these service intervals. Having these filters on hand makes your next required service a straightforward matter!
2019 to 2022 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Filter Interval Schedule
Filter Change Interval Miles Kilometers Months
Engine Oil 15,000 miles 24,000 km 12 mo.
Oil Filter 15,000 miles 24,000 km 12 mo.
Fuel Filter 15,000 miles 24,000 km 12 mo.
Fuel Water Separator Filter 15,000 miles 24,000 km 12 mo.
These 6.7L Cummins diesel fuel filters have a California Proposition 65 Waring. This set of diesel fuel filters you receive will have a sticker illustrating this warning on the box. Please follow this link for more information regarding the STATE OF CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING EXPLANATION.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
- Filtration Level: Ten Micron Oil Filtration With Two Micron Fuel Filtration.
- Item Number: MFG 6.7L F O K 19-24
- Power Level: Stock To Moderately Modified Engines
- Make: Dodge | Ram
- Model: 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year: 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024
- Manufacturer Part No: Mopar 6.7L F O K 19-22
- Product Application: 2019 to 2022 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel engine.
- Height :
- Width :
- Length :
- Brand: Mopar - Fleetguard
- FAQ: Are the filter contained within this service kit OEM Filters? Yes, these are OEM filters from both Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration and Mopar. This Optimum filter kit provides enhanced filtration levels to ensure the longest life possible from your Cummins diesel engine. These filters are designed to provide the filtration levels you need to keep your vehicle on the road.
- Part Number: MFG 6.7L F O K 19-24
- Manufacturer: MOPAR - CUMMINS FILTRATION
- Product Note: This Mopar Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins filter kit provides a straightforward means to complete your next service interval with all the Premium Quality Mopar filters you need to keep your truck on the road!