FLEETGUARD OIL FILTER LF3972 Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel 5.9L / 6.7L
Fleetguard Oil Filter LF3972 applications:
- 1989 to 2007 Dodge Ram trucks with the 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 2007.5 to 2023 Dodge Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
Fleetguard Cummins Filtration LF3972 Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel oil filter attributes:
- Standard Replacement Oil Filter
- Has a fluted shell that simplifies removal from underneath.
- Offers dependability and reliability that surpasses OEM specifications.
FLEETGUARD OIL FILTER LF3972 CROSS-REFERENCE:
- Mopar 5083285AA
- Cummins 3949561
- Cummins 3937695
- Cummins 3947813
- Motor Craft FL896
- Purolator L45335
- AC Delco PF1070
For an upgraded version of the Fleetguard Cummins Filtration LF3972 Oil Filter, with an improved oil filtration level of Ten Microns please see the Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter with Stratapore media. The Stratapore media is a 100% synthetic polymeric microfiber media consisting of multiple layers to trap the smallest suspended contaminants for improved filtration, Substantially increased contaminant holding capacity of your engine's lubricating oil with no cold temperature restrictions.
KLM Performance offers quantity discounts on the purchase of all Fleetguard Cummins Filtration filters for your Cummins diesel engine. These Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Replacement Oil Filters are available with a quantity discount if you purchase three or more replacement oil filters.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
- Filter Type: Lubrication Filter Spin-On Full Flow
- Filtration Level: 30 Micron
- Filtration Media: Cellulose Filter Media
- Item Number: Fleetguard LF3972
- Make : : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
- Manufacturer Part No: LF3972
- Product Application: 1989 to 2023 Dodge Ram diesel trucks with the 5.9L or 6.7L Cummins Diesels
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- FAQ: Is the Fleetguard Cummins Filtration LF3972 Oil Filter the same filter as the Mopar 5083285AA oil filter? Yes, the Mopar 5083285AA oil filter is a private-labeled version of the Fleetguard Cummins Filtration LF3972 oil.
- Part Number: Fleetguard LF3972
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard
- Product Note: KLM Performance strongly recommends upgrading your lube filter to the Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter with the Stratapore Filtration Media for superior oil filtration down to Ten Microns!