Fleetguard LF16035 Stratapore Oil Filter
Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter is a Premium Oil Filter designed for the:
- 1989 to 2002 Dodge with the 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesels.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesels.
- 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 with the 6.7L Cummins ISB Turbo Diesels
- 2007.5 to 2020 engines with the 6.7L Cummins ISB Turbo Diesels.
Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter benefits:
- Strength and durability
- Less compromise of efficiency and filter life due to multilayer Organic contaminant tolerance
- Lower filter restriction
- Contains the patented StrataPore™ Filtration Media for improved filtration
- Fluted Shell simplifies oil filter removal.
- The filter provides the required filtration media for the extended oil change intervals of today's modern diesel engines.
The FLEETGUARD LF16035 oil filter contains StrataPore™ Filtration Media, which is a multi-layered filter media, with the optimum number of layers for particle removal. This Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter is a Cummins Filtration replacement oil filter that offers dependability and reliability that surpasses OEM specifications and customer requirements. Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter has unique layering capabilities that allow this StrataPore™ filter to provide a nearly 50% reduction of filter restriction during cold start. Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter is a StrataPore™ replacement oil filter that contains Stronger and More Durable Filter Media that allows customers to extend service intervals without compromise. Fleetguard developed the LF16035 Stratapore Oil Filter to meet the Extended Service Environment (ESI) Compatibility replacement oil filter required for the Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L engines. The Fleetguard brand has been defining quality filtration products since 1963, and the Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter is another excellent product from FLEETGUARD.
Fleetguard LF16503 Dodge Ram Cummins Oil Filter specifications:
- 30 microns at 100% efficiency
- 10 microns at 60% efficiency
- The flow rate of 8.72 GPM
- Maximum Working Pressure of 125 PSI.
Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filter Cross Reference:
- Mopar 5083285AA
- Mopar 5016547AC
- Cummins 3949561
- Cummins 4920070
- Wix 57620XE
- Baldwin BT7439
Dimensions of the Fleetguard LF16035 Stratapore Oil Filter:
- Largest OD 93.47 mm or 3.68 in
- Overall Height 176.28 mm or 6.94 in
- Thread Size 1-16 UN-2B Fleetguard
KLM Performance offers quantity discounts on the purchase of all Fleetguard filters for your Cummins diesel engine.
engine: 6.7L Cummins | 5.9L Cummins
Item Number: FG LF160358
Make: : Cummins
Model: 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year: 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2002.5 | 2003 | 2003.5 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005 | 2005.5 | 2006 | 2006.5 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020
Manufacturer Part No: LF16035
Product Application: 1989 to 2020 Dodge Ram trucks with 5.9L Cummins and 6.7L Cummins Diesels
FAQ: Why is this the best filter for my Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine? Fleetguard integrates the revolutionary StrataPore multi-layered media to remove the smallest dirt particles, which cause the most engine damage. This filter media reduces engine wear by as much as 60% in some applications. This is the reason as to why a premium oil filter ensures a long engine life in your vehicle. The Stratapore Synthetic media provides a higher capacity for holding contaminants and less restriction than traditional cellulose filter media. Fleetguard developed this advanced filter media has full control over the in-house production of Stratapore™ multi-layered synthetic medium.
Part Number: LF16035