ARP 247-5401 Dodge Cummins 5.9L 24 Valve 2-Bolt Main Stud Kit
This Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit applications:
- 1997 to 1998 5.9L Dodge 12 Valve Cummins turbo diesel engines
- 1998.5 to 2002 5.9L Dodge 24 Valve Cummins turbo diesel engines.
- 2003 to 2006 5.9L Dodge 24 Valve Cummins turbo diesel engines.
The ARP 247-5401 Dodge Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit features:
- Made from the Applied Racing Products proprietary ARP2000® material.
- Capable of achieving a clamping load of 220,000 psi.
- Sold as a complete kit containing the12 point nuts and parallel-ground washers.
- Finished in a Black oxide coating for corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Meets or exceeds the most stringent aerospace specifications.
- All ARP Dodge Cummins Diesel Main Studs are MADE IN THE USA!
- Simply stated, there is not a better main stud kit on the market than the ARP 247-5401 Dodge 5.9L Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit.
- ARP2000 is an alloy steel that can be safely heat treated to a higher level, producing a greater strength material than the ARP 8740 alloy. While 8740 and ARP2000 share similar characteristics, the ARP2000 is capable of achieving a clamp load at 220,000 psi.
NOTE: These ARP Dodge Ram Cummins main studs will work on a 2003 to 2006 Dodge 5.9L engine with additional machining required for clearance issues on the stock block stiffener.