5.9L Cummins 180 Degree Replacement Thermostat Kit for 1994 to 1998 12 Valve Dodge Ram trucks.
This 180 Degree Cummins Thermostat Kit is an OEM replacement 180 Degree Thermostat, Thermostat Seal Ring, and Thermostat Housing Seal for the Cummins 5.9L Diesel engine. These Mopar parts are the stock replacement parts needed for a leak-proof 180 thermostat change for the right engine operating temperatures. This Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins 12 Valve Thermostat Kit contains the three required Original Equipment Manufacturer parts installed at the factory.
This 12 Valve 5.9L Cummins 180 Degree Replacement Thermostat Kit applications:
- 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins 2WD and 4WD turbo diesel-powered trucks.
- 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins 2WD and 4WD turbo diesel-powered trucks.
- Select Cummins 3.9L ISB B Series Diesel Engines
The 1994 to 1998 Dodge 5.9L Cummins, 180 Degree Thermostat Kit, includes:
- Cummins 3928499 180 Degree Thermostat
- Cummins 3925466 180 Degree Thermostat Seal
- Cummins 3927305 180 Degree Thermostat Housing Seal
NOTE: If your 1994 to 1998 Dodge pickup truck with a 5.9L Cummins 6BT engine is experiencing coolant temperature gauge cycling, replace your existing thermostat with the Cummins 3934373 180 thermostat kit. The new Cummins 3934373 thermostat kit provides a slower coolant response rate to reduce dramatic engine temperature cycling. This slower engine response rate does not affect engine performance.
The Cummins Thermostat on your Dodge Ram allows low-temperature coolant from the radiator into the engine to keep the operating temperature within a predetermined range. Operating a Cummins 5.9L with a bad thermostat will cause the thermostat to get stuck in the open or closed position. A defective thermostat will cause the engine to operate either below the correct operating temperature or above it leading to an overheating condition. If you are currently experiencing any of these symptoms, it's time to replace the Dodge 5.9L Cummins 180 Degree Thermostat Kit yourself to alleviate this issue.
The use of Genuine Cummins parts means you get a precision design, state-of-the-art manufacturing, and diligent testing which ensures optimum engine performance at the Cummins factory-specified level. Only Genuine Cummins parts come with a full factory warranty, giving you peace of mind and financial protection.
This Replacement Cummins OEM 180 Degree Thermostat and Seals Kit is for the 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram 5.9L trucks that are MADE IN THE USA!
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
: 5.9L Cummins | 3.9L Cummins
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number: Cummins 3928499
- Make : : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model: 2500 | 3500
- Year : 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 3928499
- Product Application: 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins and select 3.9L ISB B-Series Diesel Engines
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: Cummins
- FAQ :
- Part Number: 3928499
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please ensure you have ordered the correct part for your 5.9L or 3.9L Cummins diesel engine!