Cummins 4090035 5.9L Upper Engine Head Gasket Kit
This is a brand new complete upper engine head gasket kit manufactured by Cummins. The 4090035 gasket set is required to successfully replace the blown head gasket on your Cummins 5.9L ISB. If you own a 1998 to 2002 twenty-four-valve Cummins 5.9L Common Rail and have issues with a loss of heat or high engine coolant temperatures, it may be time to replace your head gasket.
If you own a 24 Valve Cummins 5.9L and you are having any of the following issues, it's now time to look at this Cummins 5.9L rebuild kit to solve these conditions:
- Issues with loss of heat
- High engine coolant temperatures.
- Sounds of air bubbles are traveling through the dashboard.
- Dramatic engine temperature fluctuations.
- Loss of compression in select cylinders.
This 5.9L Cummins upper engine head gasket kit application:
- 1998.5 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins ISB motor.
- 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins ISB motor.
- 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins ISB motor.
- 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins ISB motor.
- 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins ISB motor.
- 1998.5 To 2002 ISB 5.9L Engines used in multiple applications.
The purchase of this complete OEM Cummins 5.9L Turbo Diesel kit will allow you to do the repair without a single missing part. Please note this rebuild kit contains the standard thickness head gasket.
KLM Performance recommends the purchase of the ARP 247-4202 Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel Head Stud Kit to ensure your head gasket and cylinder head stays in place.
Purchasing Genuine Cummins parts means you get a precision-designed product.
- Cummins parts are manufactured at state-of-the-art facilities.
- Strict quality control measures and diligent testing that ensure the replacement parts perform at Cummins factory-specified levels of efficiency,
- Genuine Cummins parts come with a full factory warranty, giving you peace of mind and financial protection.
Only Genuine Cummins parts provide the reliability and durability you need to stay on the road.
OEM Cummins 4090035 Upper Engine Gasket Kit Contains
- Two 3037236 O RING SEAL
- One 3519807 TURBOCHARGER GASKET
- One 3709861 TURBOCHARGER GASKET
- Six 3867043 O RING SEAL
- Four 3883284 O RING SEAL
- One 3902425 SEALING WASHER
- Two 3922794 O RING SEAL
- One 3931824 O RING SEAL
- One 3935878 VALVE COVER GASKET
- One 3938152 INTAKE MANIFOLD COVER GASKET
- Five 3942659 NOISE ISOLATOR
- Twelve 3942989 VALVE STEM SEAL
- Twelve 3945438 VALVE STEM SEAL 1
- Six 3946275 EXHAUST MANIFOLD GASKET
- Two 3969988 CONNECTION GASKET
- One 3977063 CYLINDER HEAD GASKET
- One 5264569 OIL DRAIN GASKET
NOTE: OEM Cummins Gasket Kits are a Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure this is the correct part for your Cummins engine. If you have any questions, please call us with the Engine Serial Number, and we will be more than happy to assist you with obtaining the correct parts for your Cummins diesel engine.
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation, reducing downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
: 5.9L Cummins 24 Valve | 5.9L ISB | 5.9L QSB
- Item Number: Cummins 4090035
- Make : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model: 2500 | 3500
- Year : 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 4090035
- Product Application: 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 5.9L Cummins
- Height: 5
- Width: 4
- Brand: Cummins
- FAQ: Many owners of the Twenty Four Valve 5.9L Cummins with increased power levels must deal with a blown head gasket. The OEM Cummins 4090035 upper engine gasket set is a complete service kit containing all of the required seals and gaskets needed to remove and replace the cylinder head on your Cummins 5.9-liter engine. Sold as a complete service kit for replacing a head gasket on a 5.9L Cummins engine, you can be sure you will have exactly what you need to complete the job. If your own Cummins 5.9L is currently suffering from any of the conditions noted above, it's time for you to purchase this OEM Cummins 4090035 upper engine gasket set.
- Part Number: 4090035
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please ensure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine! The use of the 5.9L Cummins 4090035 5.9L ISB Upper Engine Head Gasket Kit ensures a long, trouble-free life for your engine.