Dodge 6.7L Cummins Wire Harness Pigtail Adapter For the Cummins 2897333 Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor Replacement
The Cummins 5299163 connector electrical repair wire harness pigtail may be required when you are replacing the Cummins 2897333 MAP Sensor on your 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram with the 6.7L Cummins. This is a Cummins MAP Sensor Wiring Harness Connector that provides a weatherproof and secure means to adapt to the new style connector used on the 2897333 Sensor.
Your Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Turbo diesel engine uses a Cummins 2897333 manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor to determine changes in the intake air stream. These pressure changes are used to indicate engine load, boost, operational elevation, and other pressure variables that enable your ECU to make necessary changes so your diesel can run at peak performance. If your Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel truck is experiencing decreased engine performance, it could be the MAP Sensor.
This is an OEM Cummins Electrical Connector Repair Harness for the installation of the MAP Sensor.
The Cummins 5299163 Replacement Wire Harness applications:
- 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
- 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
- 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
- 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
Cummins 5299163 Connector Repair Kit MAP Sensor Kit Contains:
- One Complete Pigtail Kit Connector assembly
- Four 18AWG Pigtails
- Four 18AWG Butt splices
- Four 3:1 Adhesive heat shrink weatherproof connectors
Features of the Cummins 5299163 MAP Sensor Pigtail Harness
- OEM Cummins Part
- Highest Cummins Standards ensure a direct fit replacement
- The sensor harness ensures optimum engine performance.
NOTE: Before you replace the 2897333 MAP sensor, check all of the connections and grounds first to see that are good and clean. Engine Sensors and Connectors For Electrical Repairs are electrical components, and they are Non-Returnable items.
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number: Cummins 5299163
- Make: Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 5299163
- Product Application: 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series truck with the Cummins 6.7L Diesel
- Height: 4
- Width : 5
- Brand: Cummins
- FAQ: Why should I purchase this Map Sensor Harness Pigtail Adapter? This Cummins 5299163 Connection Repair Kit - Pigtail Harness Sensor is an OEM Cummins part that allows you to repair or replace a broken sensor harness when installing a new MAP sensor on your 6.7L Cummins engine.
- Part Number: 5299163
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!