FASS Fuel Systems DMAX-7002 DuraMax Diesel Lift Pump
The FASS D-MAX 7002 Lift Pump Applications:
- 2011 to 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD trucks
- 2011 to 2016 GMC Sierra 3500HD trucks
- 2011 to 2016 GMC 4500 trucks
- 2011 to 2016 GMC 5500 trucks
- 2011 to 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD trucks
- 2011 to 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500HD trucks
- 2011 to 2016 Chevy 4500 trucks
- 2011 to 2016 Chevy 5500 trucks
The Duramax diesel engines do not come with a factory lift pump, this is why Duramax owners see such great performance and economy gains after installing an aftermarket diesel fuel lift pump. When the factory CP3/CP4 injection pump pulls fuel under a vacuum it can introduce air and vapor into your fuel, which can lead to injector failure. The D-Max Flow Enhancer has been designed to provide your Duramax engine with a constant 8 PSI fuel pressure, aiding the injection system by reducing the amount of work your factory injection pump has to perform, extending its expected life, and improving performance gains from aftermarket tuning products. Since the D-Max Flow Enhancer is a “pusher” pump, all fuel is placed under pressure, helping prevent the introduction of air and vapor.
The D-Max 7002 is designed for stock-powered trucks and budget-minded owners looking for improved engine performance.
Duramax Flow Enhancer Lift Pump Features:
- Reduces Factory CP3/CP4 Workload
- Delivers Fuel Under Pressure
- Improves Fuel Flow
- Improves Fuel Delivery and Performance
- Reduces Air and Vapor
- Budget Minded Alternative
- Simple Installation
The installation of a FASS DMAX-7002 Diesel Fuel Pump Flow Enhancer will increase the life span of your entire fuel injection system and remove the risk associated with injector failure caused by inadequate fuel flow.
by KLM Performance
- Engine 6.6L Duramax
- Flow Rate: 110 Gallons Per Hour
- Fuel Pressure: Eight To Ten PSI
- Item Number: FASS DMAX-7002
- Power Level: Stock Power to Minor Power Level Increases.
- Item Number FASS DMAX-7002
- Make Chevy and GM
- Model 2500HD | 3500HD | 4500 | 5500
- Year 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016
- Manufacturer Part No DMAX-7002
- Product Application 2011 to 2016 GM 6.6L Duramax
- Height 5
- Width 6
- Brand: Fass Fuel Systems
- FAQ: Why would I need to install a lift pump on my 2011 to 2016 Chevy or GM truck with a 6.6L Duramax? The DMAX is a supplemental lift pump designed to enhance the performance of your 2011 to 2016 6.6L Duramax Engine because it acts as a pusher pump that supplies the correct fuel flow and pressure to your injection pump.
- Part Number FASS DMAX-7002
- Manufacturer FASS
- Product Note: FASS DMAX-7002 Diesel Fuel Pump Flow Enhancer For the General Motors 2011 to 2016 6.6L Duramax diesel engine act as a lift pump to supply the needed fuel pressure to support your CP3 fuel injection pump.