FASS Fuel Systems DMAX-7002 DuraMax Diesel Lift Pump
The FASS D-MAX 7002 Lift Pump Applications:
- 2011 to 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD trucks
- 2011 to 2016 GMC Sierra 3500HD trucks
- 2011 to 2016 GMC 4500 trucks
- 2011 to 2016 GMC 5500 trucks
- 2011 to 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD trucks
- 2011 to 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500HD trucks
- 2011 to 2016 Chevy 4500 trucks
- 2011 to 2016 Chevy 5500 trucks
The Duramax diesel engines do not come with a factory lift pump, this is why Duramax owners see such great performance and economy gains after installing an aftermarket diesel fuel lift pump. When the factory CP3/CP4 injection pump pulls fuel under a vacuum it can introduce air and vapor into your fuel, which can lead to injector failure. The D-Max Flow Enhancer has been designed to provide your Duramax engine with a constant 8 PSI fuel pressure, aiding the injection system by reducing the amount of work your factory injection pump has to perform, extending its expected life and improving performance gains from aftermarket tuning products. Since the D-Max Flow Enhancer is a “pusher” pump, all fuel is placed under pressure, helping prevent the introduction of air and vapor.
The D-Max 7002 is designed for stock powered trucks and budget-minded owners looking for improved engine performance.
Duramax Flow Enhancer Lift Pump Features:
- Reduces Factory CP3/CP4 Workload
- Delivers Fuel Under Pressure
- Improves Fuel Flow
- Improves Fuel Delivery and Performance
- Reduces Air and Vapor
- Budget Minded Alternative
- Simple Installation
The installation of a FASS DMAX-7002 Diesel Fuel Pump Flow Enhancer will increase the life span of your entire fuel injection system and remove the risk associated with injector failure caused by inadequate fuel flow.
FASS manufactures the Best American Made High-Performance Diesel Pumps and Fuel Air Separation Systems available today.
FASS Diesel Fuel Systems Warranty Registration
VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure to fill out your product registration form and return the original document to FASS Fuel Systems. The completed Warranty Form must be mailed within 30 days of purchase, accompanied by a copy of the purchase receipt. Complying with these guidelines will qualify you for the Extended Warranty. KLM Performance STRONGLY RECOMMENDS Before you begin the installation, Register for your Warranty ONLINE at https://www.fassride.com/register-a-warranty/
KLM Performance also suggests you mail in a second copy of your completed FASS WARRANTY to ensure your new FASS Lift Pump product is covered under the FASS WARRANTY.
FASS FUEL SYSTEMS
16234 STATE HIGHWAY O
MARTHASVILLE MO 63357-1656
Warranty Criteria Qualifications:
The purchase receipt must register the pump within 30 days of purchase.
• Registration must be complete
• Must be purchased through an Authorized/VIP Dealer
• Must be the original owner on the actual vehicle, as verified by a match of last six digits of vehicle VIN number matched with corresponding FASS serial number
FASS Fuel Systems Product Warranty Process
If your FASS lift pump qualifies for Warranty Coverage, you, the customer, must follow this process to be covered by the FASS Manufacturers Warranty:
• To be eligible for the Extended Warranty, we must have received a copy of your receipt (un-tampered with or fabricated in any way) verifying purchase through an Authorized or VIP Dealer within 30 days of purchase. In order to be covered by the FASS Warranty, you are required to submit the product registration, and the receipt must be approved. We have the right to deny any warranty believed to be false, altered, or purchased through an unauthorized/terminated dealer.
• If your product registration and receipt are not received within 30 days of the end-user purchase date, there is a 1 YEAR manufacture warranty from the manufacturer's date.
• If warranty work is needed, please call FASS with your pump's serial number to verify if registration was correctly completed. If your pump is under Warranty, you will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and have the pump sent in to be Repaired and Returned - R & R. Any FASS product was damaged due to inferior installation methods. An example of this is if a DDRP fuel pump has sustained damage due to being hit by moving suspension components, this is not covered under Warranty.
FASS Warranty Exclusions
• FASS is not responsible for labor costs, tow bills, or damage that may have been caused by a suspected failed FASS product and improper installation.
• It is the customer's responsibility to ship any warranty claims to FASS at their expense. FASS will cover all UPS ground charges (within the continental united states) to send back to customers. Any expedited shipping charges will not be covered by FASS and is the customer's responsibility
• If any repair is submitted without an RMA number, an additional charge of $25.00 will accompany the pump, even if it is under Warranty.
• FASS does not cover wear on the fuel line, wire harness, or any fittings.
• If any unit should come in and test within the standard lift pump spec regardless of the Warranty, the customer will be charged a bench fee.
FASS - Diesel Performance Products Limitation Of Liability
Under no circumstances shall the SELLER or MANUFACTURER be liable for any damage or expenses insured by using or selling any such equipment. This Warranty does not apply to products that Diesel Performance Products, Inc. has determined to have been misused or abused, improperly maintained by the user, or where the malfunction or defect can be attributed to the use of non-genuine Diesel Performance Products, Inc. parts.
IF THE YOU, THE BUYER, DISAGREE WITH THIS AGREEMENT:
THE BUYER MAY PROMPTLY RETURN THIS PRODUCT, IN A NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION, WITH A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE, TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND LESS SHIPPING.
THE INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT INDICATES THAT THE BUYER HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.