FASS Fuel Systems - Signature Series Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump 100GPH
The FASS FAS C09 100 Gallon Per Hour Lift Pump.
FASS FAS C09 100G GM/Chevy Duramax 6.6L Duramax applications:
- LB7 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
- LLY 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
- LBZ 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
- LML 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
- LMM 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
The FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Pumps are designed to be the most versatile high performance lift pump on the market. The FASS FAS C09 100G provides adjustable fuel pressures to meet the power demand of high performance Chevrolet and General Motors trucks with the 6.6L Duramax diesel. The FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump works on your stock truck all the way up to trucks with up to Six Hundred Horsepower.
FASS FAS C09 100G 6.6L Duramax Adjustable High Performance Lift Pump Features:
- New Whisper Technology provides dramatically decreased noise levels of lift pump operation.
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure from One to Twenty PSI.
- This adjustable fuel pump is rated at 100 gallons of diesel fuel per hour.
- This adjustable lift pump Includes FASS STK-1002 Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit.
- High-Performance fuel flow delivery rate of One Hundred Gallons Per Hour
- Improves Fuel Flow
- Boost Compensation Port raises fuel pressures while under full throttle.
- Built-In Fuel Pressure Gauge Port for accurate fuel pressure delivery rates.
- This Lift Pump Kit Contains All the Mounting Hardware required for installation.
- Built with the proven Titanium Signature Series high performance electric motor.
- The lift Pump Kit contains the FASS STK-1002 Suction Tube Kit for unrestricted fuel supply from the fuel tank.
- The Suction Tube Kit allows you to plumb the FASS return line directly to their bulkhead fitting.
- Adjustable fuel pressure allows you to customize the fuel delivery pressure for higher-performance diesel engines.
NOTE: This FASS FAS C09 100G Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump 100GPH Chevy Duramax 2001-2016 is a fuel pump only. This FASS Signature Series Adjustable Lift Pump must be used with your factory fuel filter. It is suggested that all pumps be adjusted only if you have installed a fuel pressure gauge. If you have any questions, please contact our technical support team.
KLM Performance strongly recommends having a spare FASS Inline Fuel Line Strainer Prefilter on board to prevent any fuel delivery issues with your FASS Signature Series Lift Pump.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.6L Duramax
- Flow Rate: 100 Gallons Per Hour
- Flow Pressure: 10 PSI.
- Pump Type: Lift Pump
- Power Level: Stock Power to 600 HP
- Item Number: FASS FAS C09 100G
Make: Chevrolet and General Motors
- Model : LB7, LLY, LBZ, LML and LMM diesel engines
Year : 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016
- Manufacturer Part No: FAS C09 100G
Product Application: 2001 to 2016 GM and Chevy LB7, LLY, LBZ, LML, and LMM diesel series trucks with the 6.6L Duramax that require proper fuel delivery rates for optimum engine performance.
- Height :
- Width :
- Brand: FASS Fuel Systems
- FAQ: Is this a FASS System? This is a Lift Pump only fuel supply system that does not contain filters. What is the benefit of installing this FASS Durax Lift Pump? The FASS FAS C09 100G Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump 100GPH GM Duramax 6.6L 2001-2016 will provide you with the proper fuel pressure and delivery rates required for optimum engine performance.
- Part Number: FAS C09 100G
- Manufacturer: FASS Fuel Systems
- Product Note: The FASS FAS C09 100G Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump is the most versatile High Performance Lift Pump on the market for your 2001 to 2016 GM and Chevy trucks with 6.6L Duramax diesel engines. This FASS lift pump provides a straightforward means to adjust the fuel pressure to meet your engine needs. allows you to e FA's allow the customer to tweak the fuel pressure on the "Fly". The Boost Compensation Port also provides consistent fuel pressure delivery rates based on engine boost levels for more consistent engine pressure.