FASS FF-3003 Fuel Filter for the Titanium Series Fuel Pump
2 Micron Diesel Fuel Filter for the FASS Fuel System Titanium Series Fleetguard Replacement Filter for Fuel Air Separation Systems is sold as a Fleetguard FF5320 diesel fuel filter.
High Efficiency 2 Micron FASS Fuel System Replacement Filter for Fuel Air Separation Systems by Fleetguard
FASS has now discontinued this fuel filter and created a national backorder. KLM performance is now proud to ship you an alternative diesel fuel filter to meet your diesel fuel filtration needs. The FASS FF-3003 will now be delivered as a Fleetguard FF-5320 diesel fuel filter. This Fleetguard Cummins Filtration fuel filter provides superior fuel filtration than the FASS FF3003 diesel fuel filter.
The FASS FF-3003 is a 3 Micron Fleetguard Replacement Fuel Filter for the following FASS Fuel Air Separation Systems:
- FASS Titanium Series
- FASS Titanium Series with the Grey Body
Fass FF-3003 Fleetguard Replacement Fuel Filter benefits:
- The Titanium FF-3003 Offers the highest fuel filtration capabilities available.
- This Fleetguard diesel fuel filter removes suspended containment's in your diesel fuel down to a Two Micron level.
- Preserves the integrity of your entire fuel injection system by removing unwanted contaminants with this Fleetguard Diesel fuel filter.
- Highest filtration level available for your FASS Fuel System.
NOTE: FASS has now discontinued this diesel Fuel Filter! The use of Bio-Diesel, Vegetable Oil, and Blended Fuels can significantly reduce the life expectancy of your FASS replacement fuel filters. FASS FF-3003 Fleetguard Replacement Fuel Filter Change intervals are between 15,000 to 30,000 miles based on Fuel Quality. Keeping a spare set of FASS Titanium Series Fleetguard Replacement Filters in your truck is far cheaper than calling for a tow.
NOTE: Not for use with older FASS Platinum Series Pump (Single Filtered Unit). That unit requires the (FWS-3003) dual-purpose fuel/water separator.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : NA
- Flow Rate: 95 to 290 Gallons Per Hour
- Item Number: FASS FF-3003
- Manufacturer Part No Fleetguard FF5320
- Product Application: FASS Titanium Systems Fuel Air Separation Systems
- Height: 4
- Width: 4
- Brand: Fleetguard
FAQ: What is the recommended change interval for this FASS Titanium Series FF-3003 fuel filter?
The fuel filter change interval is 15,000 to 30,000 miles. This interval is based on the type of fuel and fuel quality used. A shorter change interval is recommended when running Bio-Diesel.
- Part Number: Fleetguard FF5320
Manufacturer: FLEETGUARD CUMMINS FILTRATION
- Product Note: This FASS Fuel Filter has been discontinued, and a superior Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Fuel Filter will be provided as an alternative diesel fuel filter with improved Two Micron filtration capabilities.