FASS Fuel Systems Diesel Fuel Electric Heater Kit HK-1001
The Titanium Series, Electric Diesel Fuel Heater Kits, is an upgrade for FASS Systems being used in extremely cold climates. Each FASS Titanium Series pump has two ports for electric heaters, which help aid in cold weather starts and keep fuel from gelling while driving during extremely cold temperatures. The diesel fuel heater will begin warming once the key is in the on position and will automatically shut off after the proper temperature has been reached. While FASS Fuel Pumps are built to start your diesel engine in the coldest of temperatures, adding a FASS Electric Heater Kit will have you geared up for whatever mother nature throws your way!
The FASS HK-1001 Electric Heater Kit is an optional electric fuel heater for the following FASS Lift Pumps:
- FASS Titanium Series Lift Pumps
- FASS Titanium Signature Series Lift Pumps
- FASS HD Series Lift Pumps
- FASS 150 Series Lift Pumps
- FASS Versatile Series Lift Pumps
- Platinum Series Lift Pumps
This upgrade is intended for FASS systems being used in cold regions to aid in cold weather starts and keep fuel from gelling in the sub-freezing temperatures.
Electric Diesel Fuel Heater Kit Features:
- Dispenses Heat through the FASS lift Pump and Filters
- Aids in Cold Weather Starts
- Prevents Fuel Gelling
- Automatic On/Off Heater
- Fits Titanium Series System
- Complete Installation Kit
The FASS Titanium Series Pumps have ports for Two of the HK-1001 Electric Fuel Heaters. The use of Two FASS HK-1001 is for owners that find themselves in the coldest of winter conditions. I will be happy to know that the crew here at FASS have heard their cries and have responded with the release of the FASS HK-1001 Electric Heater Kit is a bolt-on option for our FASS Fuel Air Separation System. The FASS HK-1001 Electric Heater Kit starts to warm the cold diesel fuel as soon as the key energizes the diesel fuel pump. The HK1001 features an automatic shutoff once the fuel is at its optimum temperature.
The FASS Electric Heater Kit HK-1001 is an optional diesel fuel heater designed as an upgrade to FASS Lift Pumps used in cold regions. The FASS Titanium and Titanium Signature Series pump feature dual ports for the installation of two electric heater elements which aid in cold weather starts and keep fuel from gelling up while driving during sub-freezing temperatures.
If you are in need of a new Electric Heater Element, please see the FASS 32283 Diesel Fuel Electric Heater Element.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : All Diesel Engines with a FASS Titanium, Titanium Signature, FASS Platinum, FASS HD, FASS 95, FASS 150, or FASS Versatile Series Fuel Air Separation System
- Flow Rate: 95 to 290 Gallons Per Hour.
- Item Number: FASS HK-1001
- Make:: Universal
- Model; NA
- Year: N/A
- Manufacturer Part No: HK-1001
- Product Application: All FASS HD, Titanium, Titanium Signature Series, and Platinum series fuel systems.
- Height: 4
- Width: 10
- Brand: FASS
- FAQ: Can you install two heater elements on this Fuel Heater Kit? Yes, the FASS HK-1001 Electric Heater Kit For Diesel Fuel allows the installation of Dual Heaters elements on your FASS Pumps. The installation requires the purchase of a second heater element combined with the wiring of the second heater probe into the same harness as the first probe.
- Part Number: HK-1001
- Manufacturer: FASS Fuel Systems
- Product Note: This FASS HK-1001 Electric Heater Kit For Diesel Fuel is intended for FASS systems being used in cold regions to aid in cold weather starts and keep fuel from gelling in the sub-freezing temperatures. KLM Performance strongly recommends using a block heater in these conditions to ensure cold starts.