FASS Fuel Systems Diesel Fuel Electric Heater Disc Kit HK-1002
The FASS Titanium Series and FASS Titanium Signature Series Electric Diesel Fuel Heater Kit, is an upgrade for FASS Systems being used in extremely cold climates. Each FASS Titanium Series pump is able to use this High Output Heater Disk to help aid in cold weather starts and keep fuel from gelling while driving during extremely cold temperatures. The diesel fuel heater will begin warming once the key is in the on position and will automatically shut off after the proper temperature has been reached. Your engines diesel fuel is heated by the 300 watt heating element as the fuel is entering the FASS System. This heated fuel is used to prevent gelling in the FASS filters. As the FASS lift pump continually polishes this heated fuel it is recirculated back to the fuel tank, further preventing gelling. Once the fuel reaches optimal temperature the High Output Heater Disk will automatically power off, eliminating the possibility of overheating the diesel fuel.
While FASS Titanium Series Fuel Pumps are built to start your diesel engine in the coldest of temperatures, adding a FASS HK-1002 Electric Heater Kit will have you geared up for whatever mother nature throws your way!
The FASS HK-1002 Electric Heater Disk Kit is an optional electric fuel heater for the following FASS Lift Pumps:
- FASS Titanium Series Lift Pumps
- FASS Titanium Signature Series Lift Pumps
This lift pump upgrade is intended for FASS Titanium and Titanium Signature Series systems being used in cold regions to aid in cold weather starts and keep fuel from gelling in the sub-freezing temperatures.
HK-1002 Electric Diesel Fuel Heater Disc Kit Features:
- Dispenses Heat through the FASS lift Pump and Filters
- Aids in Cold Weather Starts
- Prevents Fuel Gelling
- Automatic On/Off Heater
- Fits Titanium Series System
- Complete Installation Kit
The FASS Electric Heater Kit HK-1002 is an optional diesel fuel heater designed as an upgrade to FASS Lift Pumps used in cold regions. The FASS Titanium and Titanium Signature Series pump feature dual ports for the installation of two electric heater elements which aid in cold weather starts and keep fuel from gelling up while driving during sub-freezing temperatures.
NOTE: This FASS HK-1002 High Output Heater Kit only works with the Titanium Series - Grey base and Titanium Signature Series Black base Systems.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : All Diesel Engines with a FASS Titanium or Titanium Signature Series Fuel Air Separation Systems
- Flow Rate: 125 to 290 Gallons Per Hour.
- Item Number: FASS HK-1002
- Make:: Universal
- Model; NA
- Year: N/A
- Manufacturer Part No: HK-1002
- Product Application: All FASS Titanium, and Titanium Signature Series Lift Pump systems.
- Height: 4
- Width: 10
- Brand: FASS
FAQ: Can you install the FASS HK-1002 High Output Heater Disk on other lift pumps? No the HK-1002 Fuel heater Disc is only designed for FASS Titanium, and Titanium Signature Series lift Pump systems. When does this system start to warm the fuel. When the fuel temperature drops below 34° Fahrenheit, the thermostatically controlled High Output Fuel Heater Disk will automatically power on.
- Part Number: HK-1002
- Manufacturer: FASS Fuel Systems
- Product Note: This FASS HK-1002 Electric Heater Kit For Diesel Fuel is intended for FASS systems being used in cold regions to aid in cold weather starts and keep fuel from gelling in the sub-freezing temperatures. KLM Performance strongly recommends using a block heater in these conditions to ensure cold starts.