FASS Diesel Fuel System 2018 to 2019 Ford F-150 Series Powerstroke 3.0L Titanium Signature Series 110 GPH Lift Pump
FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Signature Serie TS F19 110G Diesel Lift Pump Supplies 110 Gallons Per Hour at Sixty Five PSI.
The FASS Titanium Signature Series TS F19 110G High-Performance Diesel Fuel Lift Pump is specifically designed for the 2018 to 2019 Ford F-150 Series trucks. This is a High-Pressure Lift Pump that allows you to bypass the OEM Ford Lift Pump on your 3.0L Powerstroke diesel engine and supply your stock power or modified 3.0L Powerstroke diesel engine with enough fuel to obtain up to Seven Hundred Horsepower.
The FASS Ford 3.0L Powerstroke Titanium Signature Series TS F19 110G Diesel Fuel Lift Pump Applications:
2018Ford F-150 trucks with the 3.0L Powerstroke.
2019 Ford F-150 trucks with the 3.0L Powerstroke.
The Titanium Signature Series is the latest version of the FASS high performance diesel fuel lift pumps. The Titanium Signature Series Fuel Pump incorporates the latest features and fuel pump improvements. This new Titanium Signature Series TS F19 110G diesel fuel system is engineered by FASS Fuel Systems as the top-performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket diesel fuel filtration system available.
The FASS Ford Air Fuel Separation System for the 2018 to 2019 Ford 3.0L Powerstroke provides the purified fuel, correct fuel pressure and delivery volume to ensure the optimal engine operation and long, trouble-free life of your entire fuel injection system. FASS has developed the TS F19 110G specifically for the 2018 and 2019 Ford F150 trucks with the 3.0L Diesel engine! The 3.0 Liter Powerstroke turbodiesel generates 250 horsepower and 440 pound-feet of torque. You can further increase the engine performance by supplying the correct amount of clean fuel with the FASS Titanium Signature Series TS F19 110G One Hundred and Ten Gallon Per Hour fuel delivery rate at Sixty Five PSI. The installation of this FASS Fuel Air Separation System provides even less turbo lag and increased engine performance with the Ford’s 10-speed automatic transmission.
This FASS Ford F150 3.0L Titanium Signature Series lift pump provides the following benefits:
- Provides a Two Micron level of Premium filtration of your diesel fuel.
- A fuel supply rate of One Hundred Ten gallons per hour.
- Continuous fuel pressure of Sixty Five PSI.
- Backed by a Manufacturers's Limited lifetime Warranty.
- This Titanium Signature Series fuel system can support your stock power or modified Ford 3.0L Powerstroke diesel engine with enough fuel for up to Seven Hundred Horsepower.
- A Titanium Signature Series fuel system also offers Two integrated diesel fuel heater ports that are machined into the fuel pump body. These ports provide you with increased performance when dealing with Cold Starts.
- The advanced diesel fuel filtration provides the benefits that will help protect your entire fuel injection system throughout the life of your engine.
- This Fuel Air Separation System provides the patented air and vapor removal process.
- The Titanium Signature Series provides an improved diesel fuel filtration level down to Two Microns.
- This Ford Titanium Signature Series kit uses the FASS EM-1002 Series motor to produce high fuel flow and pressure output levels.
- Reduced lift pump installation times are now achievable with the 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum Machined Bulkhead fittings. This updated fitting functions as both suction and a return tube.
- Fast and easy diesel fuel filter changes take only minutes to perform.
- The installation of a FASS Titanium Signature Series lift pump will provide increased power levels, improved fuel economy, a smoother running engine as well as increased combustion efficiency.
- The new and improved FASS Titanium Signature Series fuel pumps have a Black Filter body.
These Advanced Features Are Incorporated Into Every Titanium Signature Series:
FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was engineered to meet the stringent demands of today’s quiet diesel engines. FASS Whisper Technology was in development and testing for over two and a half years to meet FASS Fuel System’s high quality and durability standards. FASS Whisper Technology effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of the Signature Series FASS Diesel Fuel System to a “whisper” while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates. Our competition reduces noise levels by reducing flow rates.
Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the FASS System by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and to prevent eddy currents from forming within the corner of a 90-degree sharp angle. FASS Titanium Signature Fuel Systems are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine to prevent cavitation along with galling and scoring. Then returning the fuel, that’s not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor, and water. This means your fuel is being constantly “Polished” (cleaned), guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the cleanest fuel possible. The MFR in combination with the optional FASS Fuel Heater options will help insure “EXTREME” cold weather operations!
Bolt-On Bracket Mounts This New Mounting Bracket provides a straightforward FASS Lift Pump installation with the improved bolt-on brackets. With the incorporation of a proven Ford Super Duty factory bed bolt. Mounting your Titanium Series lift pump takes only minutes, and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
The FASS Titanium Signature Series Fuel Air Separation Systems for the Ford Super Duty Trucks with the 3.0L Ford Powerstroke Diesel Engines are MADE IN THE USA!
2018 to 2019 Ford Powerstroke 110 Gallon Per Hour Lift Pump Features:
- New Whisper Technology
- New Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset Fuel Pressure of 65 PSI
- Complete Replacement Pump
- One Hundred and Ten Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air, and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- Two Micron Fuel Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- ½ Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Two Optional Electric Heater Ports Eliminate Cold Start Problems
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
KLM Performance is an Authorized FASS Dealer and we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that before you begin the installation of your FASS TS F19 110G Titanium Signature Series 110 GPH Fuel System you complete the registration of the Lifetime FASS Warranty online at https://fassride.com/register-a-warranty/
NOTE: This is a high flow and high-pressure diesel fuel lift pump that requires an unrestricted flow of diesel fuel to the lift pump. It is suggested for this higher performance Lift Pump that you upgrade your pump fuel supply with a Fuel Sump or the FASS STK-1002 Suction Tube Kit. The STK-1002 bulkhead kit allows for a larger volume of diesel fuel to be retrieved by the fuel pump and will offer a convenient return option. This is important for high-performance Ford Super Duty Powerstroke applications that demand a large amount of diesel fuel for aggressive fueling upgrades.